Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triples for Battle Items!
1 2 3
@Foehn That's alright! She sent it to me.~ :)
Trust me, there will be a girl. xD Most of Jiraiya and Neeras kids are. The males avoid me! Haha!

If you ever need anything, let me or Ryu know! Alright?~
You can even ask our mentor for help. @Defekt is a very kind person. When we first joined, he bought us all of our dragons. Still does. xD
Yet he asks for so little. So yeah! Getting what you need is his specialty.

Ryo! Meet Foehn! Maybe you can help 'em out?~ Hehe.
@Foehn That's alright! She sent it to me.~ :)
Trust me, there will be a girl. xD Most of Jiraiya and Neeras kids are. The males avoid me! Haha!

If you ever need anything, let me or Ryu know! Alright?~
You can even ask our mentor for help. @Defekt is a very kind person. When we first joined, he bought us all of our dragons. Still does. xD
Yet he asks for so little. So yeah! Getting what you need is his specialty.

Ryo! Meet Foehn! Maybe you can help 'em out?~ Hehe.
@YamiKyo

Thank you so much! I'll have to keep that in mind.

Right now, I feel like I'm in a pretty good place. I've got two dragons from my progens (That's what the starter dragons are called, right?) on the way, and my Medea and Stahl laid five eggs and it looks like they'll have adorable children. I don't even know what I'm aiming for breeding wise (pretty dragons?) right now.

Yes! If the hatchling's a girl, then my lair will once again have a 1:1 male:female ratio! Until the eggs hatch, that is. Then who knows what will be going on.

Thanks again! ^u^
@YamiKyo

Thank you so much! I'll have to keep that in mind.

Right now, I feel like I'm in a pretty good place. I've got two dragons from my progens (That's what the starter dragons are called, right?) on the way, and my Medea and Stahl laid five eggs and it looks like they'll have adorable children. I don't even know what I'm aiming for breeding wise (pretty dragons?) right now.

Yes! If the hatchling's a girl, then my lair will once again have a 1:1 male:female ratio! Until the eggs hatch, that is. Then who knows what will be going on.

Thanks again! ^u^
@Foehn Hello! Yes, please do let me know! I may not have much, but I do have a bunch of triples! I could provide you with a few hatchlings and help you find them mates. Even if triples aren't your goal, they are the most assured way to make treasure/gems. Its what I use them for. My goals are far off atm, so I'm helping out who I can. :)

@Yamikyo
Thanks for the ping, Yami.~
@Foehn Hello! Yes, please do let me know! I may not have much, but I do have a bunch of triples! I could provide you with a few hatchlings and help you find them mates. Even if triples aren't your goal, they are the most assured way to make treasure/gems. Its what I use them for. My goals are far off atm, so I'm helping out who I can. :)

@Yamikyo
Thanks for the ping, Yami.~
@Defekt

Thank you for the kind offer! When you say triples, are you referring to triple genes or X/X/X dragons? I have a few of the former (though most of them aren't exactly...comely), but none of the latter--though that could change when the eggs hatch. I will have to keep that in mind, though. Similarly, if somehow there's a way I could help, please do tell me!
@Defekt

Thank you for the kind offer! When you say triples, are you referring to triple genes or X/X/X dragons? I have a few of the former (though most of them aren't exactly...comely), but none of the latter--though that could change when the eggs hatch. I will have to keep that in mind, though. Similarly, if somehow there's a way I could help, please do tell me!
1 2 3