Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triples for Battle Items!
1 2 3
Well, I don't have any Tinctures of Dissolution, but I do have an Ambush. Are there any other Battle Items (or I suppose other items) in which you're interested?
Well, I don't have any Tinctures of Dissolution, but I do have an Ambush. Are there any other Battle Items (or I suppose other items) in which you're interested?
@foehn
Ack! I noticed you are new! If I get what I need another way, I'll CR you one for free. :)
@foehn
Ack! I noticed you are new! If I get what I need another way, I'll CR you one for free. :)
@Ryuji
Thank you so much! But are you sure? I'm perfectly fine with giving you my Ambush (I got it randomly)

Everyone is so nice on this site. ;u;
@Ryuji
Thank you so much! But are you sure? I'm perfectly fine with giving you my Ambush (I got it randomly)

Everyone is so nice on this site. ;u;
@foehn
I am!~ If you'd be willing, I'd trade the ambush for a banana/aqua/aqua dragon. :)

@YamiKyo offered that trade! Check 'em out! They're really pretty!
@foehn
I am!~ If you'd be willing, I'd trade the ambush for a banana/aqua/aqua dragon. :)

@YamiKyo offered that trade! Check 'em out! They're really pretty!
@Ryuji
Banana/Aqua/Aqua...I didn't see one of those in your lair, but I'd take one (especially if female) Should I send the trade?
If you were saying you'd take a banana/aqua/aqua instead of Ambush, I would probably take you up on that if not for the fact that I do not have one.
@Ryuji
Banana/Aqua/Aqua...I didn't see one of those in your lair, but I'd take one (especially if female) Should I send the trade?
If you were saying you'd take a banana/aqua/aqua instead of Ambush, I would probably take you up on that if not for the fact that I do not have one.
@Ryuji
Hi, i have a Tincture of Dissolution i could give and i also have eliminate?
Would you take those for one of the Triple Emeralds?
@Ryuji
Hi, i have a Tincture of Dissolution i could give and i also have eliminate?
Would you take those for one of the Triple Emeralds?

2w7mn2q.jpg
@foehn
No no! YamiKyo has one for you! Shes sending the cr.~ :) Just send the Ambush to me when ready!
I'll let you know by tomorrow about the triple!

@Shadow
Sorry! I need that at least 2 if not three of that specific item for another trade. ^^;
If you can get one more, you have a deal!
@foehn
No no! YamiKyo has one for you! Shes sending the cr.~ :) Just send the Ambush to me when ready!
I'll let you know by tomorrow about the triple!

@Shadow
Sorry! I need that at least 2 if not three of that specific item for another trade. ^^;
If you can get one more, you have a deal!
@Ryuji

Okay, I'll send the trade now. That is quite nice of @YamiKyo (thank you, YamiKyo!).
@Ryuji

Okay, I'll send the trade now. That is quite nice of @YamiKyo (thank you, YamiKyo!).
@Foehn No problem, hun!
The girl I am sending over is named Juri. No worries, I'm hatching three eggs tomorrow, and I'll send you over a hatchling in exchange for her when they come! Just don't want to ask for the ambush without giving you something to hold. ^^
@Foehn No problem, hun!
The girl I am sending over is named Juri. No worries, I'm hatching three eggs tomorrow, and I'll send you over a hatchling in exchange for her when they come! Just don't want to ask for the ambush without giving you something to hold. ^^
@YamiKyo

Oh, um...I sent the Ambush to Ryuji. I hope that that isn't a problem.

Also, thank you! I really appreciate it and look forward to seeing the adorable little hatchling (a boy? a girl? well, hopefully a girl, but either way, d'awwww)
@YamiKyo

Oh, um...I sent the Ambush to Ryuji. I hope that that isn't a problem.

Also, thank you! I really appreciate it and look forward to seeing the adorable little hatchling (a boy? a girl? well, hopefully a girl, but either way, d'awwww)
1 2 3