Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Holiday Raffle! Imps,SD's, + more!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Bellasuem

I know they aren't fully gened (I'm ok with waiting!), but could I ask for Fandal x Idunn, please? :D Nice dusky purples. If not, then Epona x Bel works, too. Thank you! I'm glad you liked my word. Tintinnabulation is so catchy. I had to spread the catchiness!
@Bellasuem

I know they aren't fully gened (I'm ok with waiting!), but could I ask for Fandal x Idunn, please? :D Nice dusky purples. If not, then Epona x Bel works, too. Thank you! I'm glad you liked my word. Tintinnabulation is so catchy. I had to spread the catchiness!
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
Okay, so this is what I have for which pairs you guys want, since it's kinda close to when they'll all be breedable:

@Calib Bel x Epona (I'm not really close to making progress on Fandal and Idunn yet, so I hope this is ok, sorry T.T)
@Andromaca Tango x Astra
@MangoBlue Taliesin x Anora
@oldred100 Either Bel x Epona or Anora x Taliesin
@NicoleEirin Either Tango x Astra or Anora x Taliesin

For the undecided guys, either pair is acceptable, just let me know within the next few days which one you'd like so I can roll numbers to decide who gets first and second picks. Also, if any of you have changed you mind and want to switch pairs, let me know soon ^^
Okay, so this is what I have for which pairs you guys want, since it's kinda close to when they'll all be breedable:

@Calib Bel x Epona (I'm not really close to making progress on Fandal and Idunn yet, so I hope this is ok, sorry T.T)
@Andromaca Tango x Astra
@MangoBlue Taliesin x Anora
@oldred100 Either Bel x Epona or Anora x Taliesin
@NicoleEirin Either Tango x Astra or Anora x Taliesin

For the undecided guys, either pair is acceptable, just let me know within the next few days which one you'd like so I can roll numbers to decide who gets first and second picks. Also, if any of you have changed you mind and want to switch pairs, let me know soon ^^
KXIXrEm.png
@Bellasuem
Awww... I guess it's OK. I just hope the rolls falls well. :)
@Bellasuem
Awww... I guess it's OK. I just hope the rolls falls well. :)
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
@NicoleEirin Hi! Can you please choose which pair you'd like a hatchling from? Tango and Astra have a nest for tomorrow, and I have to roll numbers if you'd like an egg from them :)
@NicoleEirin Hi! Can you please choose which pair you'd like a hatchling from? Tango and Astra have a nest for tomorrow, and I have to roll numbers if you'd like an egg from them :)
KXIXrEm.png
@Bellasuem

I've missed your ping before, I'm so sorry ):

I'd like to be rolled for Tango and Astra, I'm missing greenish dragons in my lair.
@Bellasuem

I've missed your ping before, I'm so sorry ):

I'd like to be rolled for Tango and Astra, I'm missing greenish dragons in my lair.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@NicoleEirin No problem :) They hatch tomorrow, so I'll ping you again with the rolls and the hatchies.
@NicoleEirin No problem :) They hatch tomorrow, so I'll ping you again with the rolls and the hatchies.
KXIXrEm.png
Tango and Astra's nest has hatched, and I used a rng to decide picks.

@NicoleEirin gets first pick, and @Andromaca gets second.

There are three little girls on the first page of my lair for you guys to choose from :)
Tango and Astra's nest has hatched, and I used a rng to decide picks.

@NicoleEirin gets first pick, and @Andromaca gets second.

There are three little girls on the first page of my lair for you guys to choose from :)
KXIXrEm.png
@Bellasuem

My pick: Mulberry Iri girl. She's wonderful c:
@Bellasuem

My pick: Mulberry Iri girl. She's wonderful c:
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@Bellasuem Loved the other little girl^^
@Bellasuem Loved the other little girl^^
PR4QzVi.png
@Andromaca Which one? Lol they're all girls.
@Andromaca Which one? Lol they're all girls.
KXIXrEm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8