Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Holiday Raffle! Imps,SD's, + more!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wooooo!!! So, the holidays are rolling around, and it's time for another raffle!!!! It's going to be a [b]word raffle[/b] - For those of you who have never encountered this type of raffle before, you comment with a word (any real word, and by real I mean anything in the dictionary, in any language, or a word that's been used in some form of literature) and at the end of the raffle, I choose the word(s) that stuck out to me the most, for whatever reason, and you win! Simple, and quite fun to judge ;) And, this time around, there's going to be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place, so there will be 5 winners! So, on to the good stuff..... What you can win: [b]1st place:[/b] You can choose one of my breeding pairs of imps (found on the third page of my lair, almost all are iri/shim/some tert gene) and you will have first pick of their next clutch, no strings attached. [b]2nd place:[/b] This guy~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16756/1675515_350.png[/img] [b]3rd place:[/b] Either of these gals~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17000/1699983_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17000/1699985_350.png[/img] [b]4th place:[/b] Whichever gal the person who placed 3rd didn't choose ^ [b]5th place:[/b] This Skydancer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16248/1624724_350.png[/img] I may also include honorable mentions, if enough people enter, and they will win some treasure for their efforts :) So, get commenting! One word per person, tell your friends, and good luck! This will end whenever I log on on Christmas :)
Wooooo!!! So, the holidays are rolling around, and it's time for another raffle!!!!

It's going to be a word raffle - For those of you who have never encountered this type of raffle before, you comment with a word (any real word, and by real I mean anything in the dictionary, in any language, or a word that's been used in some form of literature) and at the end of the raffle, I choose the word(s) that stuck out to me the most, for whatever reason, and you win! Simple, and quite fun to judge ;)

And, this time around, there's going to be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place, so there will be 5 winners! So, on to the good stuff.....

What you can win:

1st place: You can choose one of my breeding pairs of imps (found on the third page of my lair, almost all are iri/shim/some tert gene) and you will have first pick of their next clutch, no strings attached.

2nd place: This guy~
1675515_350.png

3rd place: Either of these gals~
1699983_350.png

1699985_350.png

4th place: Whichever gal the person who placed 3rd didn't choose ^

5th place: This Skydancer
1624724_350.png

I may also include honorable mentions, if enough people enter, and they will win some treasure for their efforts :)

So, get commenting! One word per person, tell your friends, and good luck!

This will end whenever I log on on Christmas :)
KXIXrEm.png
I've never seen this type of raffle!

Please ameliorate my desire for one of your pretty imperials.
I've never seen this type of raffle!

Please ameliorate my desire for one of your pretty imperials.
oz2YrQ2.png
~>~>~>~>
~>~>~>~>
KXIXrEm.png
Here's a word for you: tintinnabulation

Yes, that's an actual word and very appropriate for the season!

Hear the sledges with the bells -
Silver bells!
What a world of merriment their melody foretells!
How they tinkle, tinkle, tinkle,
In the icy air of night!
While the stars that oversprinkle
All the heavens, seem to twinkle
With a crystalline delight;
Keeping time, time, time,
In a sort of Runic rhyme,
To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells
From the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells -
From the jingling and the tinkling of the bells.
Here's a word for you: tintinnabulation

Yes, that's an actual word and very appropriate for the season!

Hear the sledges with the bells -
Silver bells!
What a world of merriment their melody foretells!
How they tinkle, tinkle, tinkle,
In the icy air of night!
While the stars that oversprinkle
All the heavens, seem to twinkle
With a crystalline delight;
Keeping time, time, time,
In a sort of Runic rhyme,
To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells
From the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells -
From the jingling and the tinkling of the bells.
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
~>~>~>~>~>
~>~>~>~>~>
KXIXrEm.png
Ragout ~ A mixture of things, such as a red/spring/obsidian TG dragon being a "ragout" of colors.
Ragout ~ A mixture of things, such as a red/spring/obsidian TG dragon being a "ragout" of colors.
thw3Wtd.png
"Zdziwniej"
It's how "Curiouser" from "Alice In Wonderland" was translated to Polish.
"Dziwnie" = "Strange" and a proper form is "Dziwniej".
"Zdziwniej"
It's how "Curiouser" from "Alice In Wonderland" was translated to Polish.
"Dziwnie" = "Strange" and a proper form is "Dziwniej".
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
~>~>~>~>
~>~>~>~>
KXIXrEm.png
@Bellasuem Has anyone seen my [b]quokka[/b]? For anyone interested [b]quokka[/b] is a small little animal that is locally called a kangaroo rat. [img]http://i.imgur.com/FIujpZI.jpg[/img] Who could ignore this cute little animal.
@Bellasuem
Has anyone seen my quokka?

For anyone interested quokka is a small little animal that is locally called a kangaroo rat.

FIujpZI.jpg
Who could ignore this cute little animal.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
Everest is a pretty word! A pretty name, too! :D
Everest is a pretty word! A pretty name, too! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8