Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Holiday Raffle! Imps,SD's, + more!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ayyy lil dragon let me insinuate in yo ear
ayyy lil dragon let me insinuate in yo ear
pGBCHTT.pngh0x4Fp8.pngqiHgMCM.png
Wow, this thread is awesome! I'm not so sure what word to use to express how I feel, hmn...

Oh! I know! ^-^

The biggest word you ever heard, and this is how it goes! - Ooooh -SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS ( even though the sound of it may be quite astrocious! )

;D
Wow, this thread is awesome! I'm not so sure what word to use to express how I feel, hmn...

Oh! I know! ^-^

The biggest word you ever heard, and this is how it goes! - Ooooh -SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS ( even though the sound of it may be quite astrocious! )

;D
~>~>~>~>
~>~>~>~>
KXIXrEm.png
depression - a state of feeling sad. : a serious medical condition in which a person feels very sad, hopeless, and unimportant and often is unable to live in a normal way.

biggest struggle in my life ... always on my mind but it's not gonna stop me from being the best me i can be! (:

happy holidays!
depression - a state of feeling sad. : a serious medical condition in which a person feels very sad, hopeless, and unimportant and often is unable to live in a normal way.

biggest struggle in my life ... always on my mind but it's not gonna stop me from being the best me i can be! (:

happy holidays!
@Bellasuem
Oh no, I'm afraid I have Optophobia- Fear of opening one's eyes!
Wait, never mind, I don't have any eyes xD
@Bellasuem
Oh no, I'm afraid I have Optophobia- Fear of opening one's eyes!
Wait, never mind, I don't have any eyes xD
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!!! You guys came up with some veeeeery wonderful words, and it's time to announce winners~

1st place: @Calib @NicoleEirin @oldred100 @MangoBlue @Andromaca
YES there are five of you! I kind of intended to do this right from the beginning, if I got enough words over the course of the raffle. Now, I have four (possibly five by the time they're ready to breed) pairs if Imps in the thirid page of my lair. They are all next to their mates, starting with Bel and Epona, and ending at Fandal and Idunn. Now, I'm not sure if I'll include Fandal and Idunn because I need to gene them up a bit, but who knows, I might get that done in time. So, respond with which pair you'd like a hatchie from, and we'll sort out first and second picks if you guys double up on pairs (I'll use a RNG to decide that.)

2nd Place: @Caledum Hehehe the power of eloquence is underrated ;)

3rd Place: @Patience I may be guilty of partaking in that word a little too often lol.

4th Place: @Win I hope I have ameliorated your desire c:

5th Place: @renamon I was powerless in resisting the quokka :3

Aaaaand, the rest of you @Fellis @Britain @WhisperingGlade @Severence @blackgold @Keeem @Shaliyah @InHeritent @Flamebird @TheInkheart @Kitiaros @CeruleanBlue @siofrafiore @PaperKittens @Mienshao @Slendy will all be receiving 5,000 treasure for the lovely words you posted. I couldn't leave you without a gift on Christmas!

(( Give me to the end of the day to distribute all the treasure, though, I have real-life holiday business I have to attend to c; ))
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!!! You guys came up with some veeeeery wonderful words, and it's time to announce winners~

1st place: @Calib @NicoleEirin @oldred100 @MangoBlue @Andromaca
YES there are five of you! I kind of intended to do this right from the beginning, if I got enough words over the course of the raffle. Now, I have four (possibly five by the time they're ready to breed) pairs if Imps in the thirid page of my lair. They are all next to their mates, starting with Bel and Epona, and ending at Fandal and Idunn. Now, I'm not sure if I'll include Fandal and Idunn because I need to gene them up a bit, but who knows, I might get that done in time. So, respond with which pair you'd like a hatchie from, and we'll sort out first and second picks if you guys double up on pairs (I'll use a RNG to decide that.)

2nd Place: @Caledum Hehehe the power of eloquence is underrated ;)

3rd Place: @Patience I may be guilty of partaking in that word a little too often lol.

4th Place: @Win I hope I have ameliorated your desire c:

5th Place: @renamon I was powerless in resisting the quokka :3

Aaaaand, the rest of you @Fellis @Britain @WhisperingGlade @Severence @blackgold @Keeem @Shaliyah @InHeritent @Flamebird @TheInkheart @Kitiaros @CeruleanBlue @siofrafiore @PaperKittens @Mienshao @Slendy will all be receiving 5,000 treasure for the lovely words you posted. I couldn't leave you without a gift on Christmas!

(( Give me to the end of the day to distribute all the treasure, though, I have real-life holiday business I have to attend to c; ))
KXIXrEm.png
@Bellasuem - This was so fun to read and participate in, thanks so much! X3
@Bellasuem - This was so fun to read and participate in, thanks so much! X3
@Bellasuem
Merry Christmas!
I haven't expected the first place, a wonderful surprise c:
I can't decide between Taliesin/Anora and Astra/Tango, so just sign me to whichever pair will get less attention.
@Bellasuem
Merry Christmas!
I haven't expected the first place, a wonderful surprise c:
I can't decide between Taliesin/Anora and Astra/Tango, so just sign me to whichever pair will get less attention.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@Bellasuem

Oh my goodness! First place! haha I'm going to have to say Anora & Taliesen for my pick if that's okay. They are just beautiful!

This was so fun - thanks a bunch! & enjoy all these new lovely words ;) Have a great day!
@Bellasuem

Oh my goodness! First place! haha I'm going to have to say Anora & Taliesen for my pick if that's okay. They are just beautiful!

This was so fun - thanks a bunch! & enjoy all these new lovely words ;) Have a great day!
@Bellasuem - AWWW thank you so much! how sweet! happy holidays!
@Bellasuem - AWWW thank you so much! how sweet! happy holidays!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8