Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | M Rose/Rose iri/shim imperial (On hold)
1 2 3 4
@Nefretiti good news is 3 pairs now. bad news is was a lone egg XD. just let me know if theres a way i can make things work easier. otherwise im finishing up more triple pairings XD
@Nefretiti good news is 3 pairs now. bad news is was a lone egg XD. just let me know if theres a way i can make things work easier. otherwise im finishing up more triple pairings XD
@Kalemendrax hehe I love crimson and want a tripple at some point but as I have 10 hatchlings of all common color doubles that won't really sell for all that much that goal is still some ways off.

@slvrstarr just a question before I set up the trade, the sky/sky girl is clown/seraph and only dual gened while your boy has shimmer and three genes and I don't have any treasure to make up for the difference. do you still want to trade? I won't get mad if not. just want to be sure before sending the trade.
@Kalemendrax hehe I love crimson and want a tripple at some point but as I have 10 hatchlings of all common color doubles that won't really sell for all that much that goal is still some ways off.

@slvrstarr just a question before I set up the trade, the sky/sky girl is clown/seraph and only dual gened while your boy has shimmer and three genes and I don't have any treasure to make up for the difference. do you still want to trade? I won't get mad if not. just want to be sure before sending the trade.
@Nefretiti well guess it might help them my triples are priced at a flat 750k and one offs are like 250k or so. I know its still a chunk but i think its pretty low vs the averages right now. im trying to be as affordable as i can without losing to badly on the genes.
@Nefretiti well guess it might help them my triples are priced at a flat 750k and one offs are like 250k or so. I know its still a chunk but i think its pretty low vs the averages right now. im trying to be as affordable as i can without losing to badly on the genes.
@Kalemendrax I'll probably hit you up for tripple crimsons in the future but right now I have neither room or treasure for one.
@Kalemendrax I'll probably hit you up for tripple crimsons in the future but right now I have neither room or treasure for one.
@Nefretiti
Yeah, I'm fine with it. He was the product of studding out my double mulberry girl this month.
Your girl works into my pairs well enough that I'm fine with the difference.

@Kalemendrax - I hope the random nest gods start being nicer to you soon. ;-) That's way too many 1 egg nests recently.
@Nefretiti
Yeah, I'm fine with it. He was the product of studding out my double mulberry girl this month.
Your girl works into my pairs well enough that I'm fine with the difference.

@Kalemendrax - I hope the random nest gods start being nicer to you soon. ;-) That's way too many 1 egg nests recently.
slvrstarr.gif
@slvrstarr Thank you =)
@slvrstarr Thank you =)
@Nefretiti - Thank you too!
@Nefretiti - Thank you too!
slvrstarr.gif
1 2 3 4