Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | M Rose/Rose iri/shim imperial (On hold)
1 2 3 4
I had been looking forward to my double rose breeding for so long and they gave me ONE lousy egg. this lad - coral tertiary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1553070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15531/1553070_350.png[/img] [/url] (He is currently held in a friends lair due to space issues) @Kalemendrax pinging as I said I would. I'm interested in treasure offers. For trading I'm looking for other double colors, iri/shim prefered, crackle a plus but not expected.
I had been looking forward to my double rose breeding for so long and they gave me ONE lousy egg.

this lad - coral tertiary

1553070_350.png

(He is currently held in a friends lair due to space issues)

@Kalemendrax pinging as I said I would.

I'm interested in treasure offers.
For trading I'm looking for other double colors, iri/shim prefered, crackle a plus but not expected.
@Nefretiti He's gorgeous! Would you perhaps be interested in a trade for any of these Imperials?
@Nefretiti He's gorgeous! Would you perhaps be interested in a trade for any of these Imperials?
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina your crimson/magenta with pink crackle is lovely and certainly a contender =)
I'd however like to keep this open abit longer before deciding if thats okay.
@Vovina your crimson/magenta with pink crackle is lovely and certainly a contender =)
I'd however like to keep this open abit longer before deciding if thats okay.
@Nefretiti Certainly okay with me~ Thank you for considering her, and good luck with the decision and thread! c:
@Nefretiti Certainly okay with me~ Thank you for considering her, and good luck with the decision and thread! c:
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Thank you =) I was somewhat dissapointed when my long awaited rose/rose clutch was only one egg but his tert is decent so I can't complain too much =)
@Vovina Thank you =) I was somewhat dissapointed when my long awaited rose/rose clutch was only one egg but his tert is decent so I can't complain too much =)
@Nefretiti He's so very pretty, and his tertiary is just lovely~ I am so sorry about the one egg nest, but I wish you luck for the next round breeding! :D May his parents make you more beautiful babies!
@Nefretiti He's so very pretty, and his tertiary is just lovely~ I am so sorry about the one egg nest, but I wish you luck for the next round breeding! :D May his parents make you more beautiful babies!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Thank you =) I'm certain they will .. hopefully a few more eggs in their next clutch, this was their first together.
@Vovina Thank you =) I'm certain they will .. hopefully a few more eggs in their next clutch, this was their first together.
up
up
@Nefretiti At least it's a boy! =)
@Nefretiti At least it's a boy! =)
- Flam | he/him pronouns -
@Flam yeah .. and a decent tert so it could be worse.
@Flam yeah .. and a decent tert so it could be worse.
1 2 3 4