Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | M Rose/Rose iri/shim imperial (On hold)
1 2 3 4
@Nefretiti

I'd gladly trade any of the double hatchlings in my lair for this boy! I have maize/maize, white/white and violet/violet babies. All are iridescent/shimmer.
@Nefretiti

I'd gladly trade any of the double hatchlings in my lair for this boy! I have maize/maize, white/white and violet/violet babies. All are iridescent/shimmer.
I'd also be willing to trade one of my imps for him as well
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=1010143
I'd also be willing to trade one of my imps for him as well
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=1010143
@Conundrum They are certainly lovely, as are yours @Thalia =)

Good grief .. he turned out to be far more popular than I expected .. how am I supposed to chose o.o
@Conundrum They are certainly lovely, as are yours @Thalia =)

Good grief .. he turned out to be far more popular than I expected .. how am I supposed to chose o.o
@Nefretiti any of my doubles/colors your interested in? I admittedly just bought a triple lavender so i wouldnt likely be able to offer in the range youd want funds wise. (granted the lav was well under 1 million..in fact like 750k so i couldnt hold back..its a fav color of mine)
@Nefretiti any of my doubles/colors your interested in? I admittedly just bought a triple lavender so i wouldnt likely be able to offer in the range youd want funds wise. (granted the lav was well under 1 million..in fact like 750k so i couldnt hold back..its a fav color of mine)
@Kalemendrax I wouldn't really know what to ask for this lad to begin with treasure wise.
@Kalemendrax I wouldn't really know what to ask for this lad to begin with treasure wise.
@Nefretiti he would open up triple rose 1/3 for me or 1/4th range xp. so itd be interesting if i stop getting one egg nests.

but trade wise i tend to have a ton so feel free to think it oer. currently are no reserves on anything but triple Crimson (and thats more an owed hatchling for the mother). id def offer up a near triple for him possible a triple since he is very close too.
@Nefretiti he would open up triple rose 1/3 for me or 1/4th range xp. so itd be interesting if i stop getting one egg nests.

but trade wise i tend to have a ton so feel free to think it oer. currently are no reserves on anything but triple Crimson (and thats more an owed hatchling for the mother). id def offer up a near triple for him possible a triple since he is very close too.
@Kalemendrax I wasnt sure about his tert but I don't think it's too far off a tripple. what I'm mostly interested in right now is a double crimson with a nice tert range for my new boy or one of those elusive double emeralds. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1439806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14399/1439806_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm hoping my denim and whites sell within a reasonable timeframe so I can stop juggling my dragons
@Kalemendrax I wasnt sure about his tert but I don't think it's too far off a tripple.

what I'm mostly interested in right now is a double crimson with a nice tert range for my new boy or one of those elusive double emeralds.

1439806_350.png

I'm hoping my denim and whites sell within a reasonable timeframe so I can stop juggling my dragons
@Nefretiti well either of those i can easily arrange. the emeralds and crimsons breed very soon (all 3 pairs of Emeralds go figure). Ill check tert ranges on my double crimson pairs and your welcome to wait til they breed to see results of course.

Id have no issue with that and im assuming female too if its a crimson.
@Nefretiti well either of those i can easily arrange. the emeralds and crimsons breed very soon (all 3 pairs of Emeralds go figure). Ill check tert ranges on my double crimson pairs and your welcome to wait til they breed to see results of course.

Id have no issue with that and im assuming female too if its a crimson.
@Kalemendrax I would love a double emerald with a matching tert but chosing between the two I'm more interested in a crimson female, a lightish tert would be preferable, I'm having a hard time picking between crimson or emerald.
@Kalemendrax I would love a double emerald with a matching tert but chosing between the two I'm more interested in a crimson female, a lightish tert would be preferable, I'm having a hard time picking between crimson or emerald.
@Nefretiti as i say my crimson doubles have large tert ranges so nothing much can be guaranteed with those terts. i cant control the RNG (one egg on my triple crimson pair..just sigh)
@Nefretiti as i say my crimson doubles have large tert ranges so nothing much can be guaranteed with those terts. i cant control the RNG (one egg on my triple crimson pair..just sigh)
1 2 3 4