Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | To Scatter or Not to Scatter... Decided!
This lovely lady hatched out of my first ever scavenged egg: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/938/93722_350.png[/img] [/url] Lightning Flight Banana / Sand / Rose Her colours by themselves are OK. They look quite nice together - not everyone's cup of tea, and certainly not what's popular, but she's kinda understated-ly pretty I think. Also, I like guardians, so that's not a problem. However. I'm going for a Norse Myth theme, and I'm totally stumped with what to do with her. She doesn't suit any of the goddesses particularly well in her current form ... (If you think differently, please make suggestions!) Additionally, her colours just don't work with my other dragons for breeding purposes. They would produce a lot of browns, or run straight through the pink spectrum. :| I'm seriously considering a Scatterscroll just so I have a different colour combination to work with. :| Then again, that could blow up in my face and I could end up worse off than before! Fellow dragon-lovers, please advise me on this! Gene/breed suggestions/examples to make me love her current colour combo. more would also be appreciated. ;) EDIT: I have decided to keep her exactly as she is, and use her to make beautiful babies with an impulse-bought baby who is ridiculously gorgeous and has [i]the perfect spread[/i] with her. :D She is now Nerthus ('Mother Earth') and he's Njord, and I'm extremely happy. Thanks for all the help and advise guys!
This lovely lady hatched out of my first ever scavenged egg:

93722_350.png

Lightning Flight
Banana / Sand / Rose

Her colours by themselves are OK. They look quite nice together - not everyone's cup of tea, and certainly not what's popular, but she's kinda understated-ly pretty I think. Also, I like guardians, so that's not a problem.

However. I'm going for a Norse Myth theme, and I'm totally stumped with what to do with her. She doesn't suit any of the goddesses particularly well in her current form ... (If you think differently, please make suggestions!)

Additionally, her colours just don't work with my other dragons for breeding purposes. They would produce a lot of browns, or run straight through the pink spectrum. :|

I'm seriously considering a Scatterscroll just so I have a different colour combination to work with. :| Then again, that could blow up in my face and I could end up worse off than before!

Fellow dragon-lovers, please advise me on this!

Gene/breed suggestions/examples to make me love her current colour combo. more would also be appreciated. ;)

EDIT: I have decided to keep her exactly as she is, and use her to make beautiful babies with an impulse-bought baby who is ridiculously gorgeous and has the perfect spread with her. :D She is now Nerthus ('Mother Earth') and he's Njord, and I'm extremely happy.

Thanks for all the help and advise guys!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
i say dont scatter her. she looks very nice, and with the right mate, she could produce lovely yellow babies. *whispers* i would also totally name her Freya if i were you *whispers* now, as for her breed... once upon a time, i bred a banana|crimson guardian boy. i didnt like him, but someone saw him and wanted him, so i sold him off. now, he is THIS stunning beast: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=164573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1646/164573_350.png[/img] [/url] so i would suggest turning her into a pearlcatcher. they look FANTASTIC with banana primary, and even though crimson and sand are a little different, im sure she would look great. as for the genes, clown almost always works in my opinion. secondary could be seraph. i have this little girl with sand seraph, which i think looks great: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=574654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5747/574654_350.png[/img] [/url] so i hope my input helps~
i say dont scatter her.
she looks very nice, and with the right mate, she could produce lovely yellow babies.
*whispers* i would also totally name her Freya if i were you *whispers*

now, as for her breed...
once upon a time, i bred a banana|crimson guardian boy.
i didnt like him, but someone saw him and wanted him, so i sold him off.
now, he is THIS stunning beast:

164573_350.png

so i would suggest turning her into a pearlcatcher.
they look FANTASTIC with banana primary, and even though crimson and sand are a little different, im sure she would look great.
as for the genes, clown almost always works in my opinion. secondary could be seraph.
i have this little girl with sand seraph, which i think looks great:

574654_350.png

so i hope my input helps~
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
Don't scatter. If you have no use for her, sell or exalt her. It's so much cheaper to buy another female Guardian with colors that you do prefer than to buy a Scatterscroll. And I think she looks nice anyways! Good luck!
Don't scatter. If you have no use for her, sell or exalt her. It's so much cheaper to buy another female Guardian with colors that you do prefer than to buy a Scatterscroll. And I think she looks nice anyways! Good luck!
@KarrotDragoness
Thanks for the great advice.

That banana pearcatcher does look awesome! :) I'm not sure how the sand secondary would look - that's my major issue with her if I'm honest ... but then sand seraph looks great! I will be considering this as an option ... Thanks for the examples!

@newsie
I would exhalt/sell her ... but I'm stupidly sentimental and she was the contents of the first ever egg I found! I know it's potentially expensive, but exhalting/selling is that's my final 'I can do nothing at all with this dragon' option. Thanks for the advice anyway! :)
@KarrotDragoness
Thanks for the great advice.

That banana pearcatcher does look awesome! :) I'm not sure how the sand secondary would look - that's my major issue with her if I'm honest ... but then sand seraph looks great! I will be considering this as an option ... Thanks for the examples!

@newsie
I would exhalt/sell her ... but I'm stupidly sentimental and she was the contents of the first ever egg I found! I know it's potentially expensive, but exhalting/selling is that's my final 'I can do nothing at all with this dragon' option. Thanks for the advice anyway! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Decision made! I'm keeping her the colours she was hatched, turning her into a Pearlcatcher and breeding her with an impulse-buy baby who has The Best spread with her. Thanks again to @KarrotDragoness and @newsie for the advice!
Decision made! I'm keeping her the colours she was hatched, turning her into a Pearlcatcher and breeding her with an impulse-buy baby who has The Best spread with her. Thanks again to @KarrotDragoness and @newsie for the advice!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

youre welcome dear!
@Lundlaeva

youre welcome dear!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti