Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help price this baby!!! Pretty please
Alllrightyyy! SO, I just hatched this beauty this morning: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=486063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4861/486063_350.png[/img] [/url] She's White/White/White with pretty red eyes :D Nooow, the question is, what is a fair price for her? I've had people interested in buying her, and I feel like a jerk making them wait while I think about offers, but I have no clue how much I should ask for for her! I don't want anyone to feel cheated, myself or anyone else! I can't even remember the last time I saw a triple white sell in the forums, or I'd just base it off that ^-^; HURRAY I FAIL AT PRICING!!
Alllrightyyy! SO, I just hatched this beauty this morning:

486063_350.png

She's White/White/White with pretty red eyes :D Nooow, the question is, what is a fair price for her? I've had people interested in buying her, and I feel like a jerk making them wait while I think about offers, but I have no clue how much I should ask for for her! I don't want anyone to feel cheated, myself or anyone else! I can't even remember the last time I saw a triple white sell in the forums, or I'd just base it off that ^-^;

HURRAY I FAIL AT PRICING!!
xg88mqt.png
..... halps?
..... halps?
xg88mqt.png
^^
^^
xg88mqt.png
Oh my goodness...I have no idea, but free bump!!!
Oh my goodness...I have no idea, but free bump!!!
j3zsWMV.png
Haha thank you!!
Haha thank you!!
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo

A tri-white will easily go for 200k. However a white/white with red eyes is considered an "albino" type and, to the right buyer, will go for even more.
@Shuffluffalo

A tri-white will easily go for 200k. However a white/white with red eyes is considered an "albino" type and, to the right buyer, will go for even more.
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@Zenitha

Ah, thank you so much!
@Zenitha

Ah, thank you so much!
xg88mqt.png
Uhh, no idea? She is pretty, though!
Uhh, no idea? She is pretty, though!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Shuffluffalo

I bought a maize/maize/maize for 200k lately.

With the red eyes and triple-white, I'd say 250-300k? Rather price it a bit higher at the beginning, you can still haggle with users then or go down with the price if nobody buys it.
Or, you could start an auction and let users decide what this dragon is worth for them :3

Anyway, congrats, she's stunning! =)
@Shuffluffalo

I bought a maize/maize/maize for 200k lately.

With the red eyes and triple-white, I'd say 250-300k? Rather price it a bit higher at the beginning, you can still haggle with users then or go down with the price if nobody buys it.
Or, you could start an auction and let users decide what this dragon is worth for them :3

Anyway, congrats, she's stunning! =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@DoomsdayDragon

Hehe thank you!!

@Luunai

Okay!! Thank you so much for the help :D I've kinda been floundering here, since there's alot of interest, but not too many being sold that I've seen.
@DoomsdayDragon

Hehe thank you!!

@Luunai

Okay!! Thank you so much for the help :D I've kinda been floundering here, since there's alot of interest, but not too many being sold that I've seen.
xg88mqt.png