Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Auction Inquiry
Greetings!! I am not new to Flight Rising, how ever I am new to forums. Any advice on breeding dragons and auctions through forums? [emoji=auraboa happy size=1]
Greetings!! I am not new to Flight Rising, how ever I am new to forums. Any advice on breeding dragons and auctions through forums?
EDIT: omg I can't read, I thought you said "I am new" instead of "I am NOT new" sorry!! ignore my post!!

My main advice with breeding dragons is just to have fun! It will probably take a while for you to find your style in terms of what you like, and experimenting with different pairs and finding unexpectedly neat gene/color combos is part of the fun.

If you're selling dragons, you may want to name them before selling. It's common for people to dislike unnamed dragons in offspring lists. ofc it's up to you whether you mind that sort of thing or not.

It's not common to sell dragons in forum auctions unless they're quite special (e.g. a particularly desirable first generation dragon). For hatchlings you breed, normally you'd just put them on the Auction House (which, despite the name, is not actually a place for auctions - you just put it up for a flat sale price).
EDIT: omg I can't read, I thought you said "I am new" instead of "I am NOT new" sorry!! ignore my post!!

My main advice with breeding dragons is just to have fun! It will probably take a while for you to find your style in terms of what you like, and experimenting with different pairs and finding unexpectedly neat gene/color combos is part of the fun.

If you're selling dragons, you may want to name them before selling. It's common for people to dislike unnamed dragons in offspring lists. ofc it's up to you whether you mind that sort of thing or not.

It's not common to sell dragons in forum auctions unless they're quite special (e.g. a particularly desirable first generation dragon). For hatchlings you breed, normally you'd just put them on the Auction House (which, despite the name, is not actually a place for auctions - you just put it up for a flat sale price).
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge