Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] Wisdom of Trees
[color=brown][b]~ I want to register a Wisdom Tree lineage dragon ~[/b][/color][color=green] [b]Name[/b]: Willowflower [b]Owner[/b]: AstralCrescent [b]Home Element[/b]: Arcane [b]Personality or Clan Role[/b]: Botanist and Medicine Dragon. Since the passing of his first mate, he has ever-sought the means to save others and is often found working on salves, poultices, and balms. [b]Clan Theme Overall[/b]: His personal clan is rooted in the Behemoth itself, and they each specialize in some form of botany, gardening, alchemy, or plant-tending. (I have a multi-clan lair in writing.) [b]Parent that is in the lineage[/b]: ManaThistle x FelLotus [b]Dragon widget or Link[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93945372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939454/93945372_350.png[/img][/url][/color] [sub]My lair is currently in Arcane but his in-lore clan is Nature so do what you want with that info. D:[/sub]
~ I want to register a Wisdom Tree lineage dragon ~

Name: Willowflower
Owner: AstralCrescent
Home Element: Arcane
Personality or Clan Role: Botanist and Medicine Dragon. Since the passing of his first mate, he has ever-sought the means to save others and is often found working on salves, poultices, and balms.
Clan Theme Overall: His personal clan is rooted in the Behemoth itself, and they each specialize in some form of botany, gardening, alchemy, or plant-tending. (I have a multi-clan lair in writing.)

Parent that is in the lineage: ManaThistle x FelLotus
Dragon widget or Link: 93945372_350.png

My lair is currently in Arcane but his in-lore clan is Nature so do what you want with that info. D:
RS2024100g.png
Astral - They/Them
Adoptables | Hatchery
Art Shop | Art Team

JBk2zUx.pngAstral Roses' Adoption Agency
Hi, @AstralCresent ! Thanks so much for the info and cool story!

As for your flight, sure I’ll record both! To me it’s cool to picture how far the family has spread across the physical map, but your inner clan makes so much sense too.

Cool, such a rich and important role in the clan. How sad for the first mate and what a dedicated purpose.

Neat gene added, Scry and accent wishlist too!

If you want, the next level past registered is that if the dragon goes and experiences the world and brings back life advice, they get to carve it on the tree of quotes. It’s the front page post that looks like tree bark. ^^ Give it time in the back of your mind and see if any ideas show up? With that history of botany, medicine, and losing a loved one early, that’s tragic but rich material. The rule to show the dragon has “matured” is 2 months past registering, but since April barely ended I’ll group you with them and round you up to June eligibility. Of course it’s completely your call whether this is chore or place of honor.

Hi, @AstralCresent ! Thanks so much for the info and cool story!

As for your flight, sure I’ll record both! To me it’s cool to picture how far the family has spread across the physical map, but your inner clan makes so much sense too.

Cool, such a rich and important role in the clan. How sad for the first mate and what a dedicated purpose.

Neat gene added, Scry and accent wishlist too!

If you want, the next level past registered is that if the dragon goes and experiences the world and brings back life advice, they get to carve it on the tree of quotes. It’s the front page post that looks like tree bark. ^^ Give it time in the back of your mind and see if any ideas show up? With that history of botany, medicine, and losing a loved one early, that’s tragic but rich material. The rule to show the dragon has “matured” is 2 months past registering, but since April barely ended I’ll group you with them and round you up to June eligibility. Of course it’s completely your call whether this is chore or place of honor.

3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
Also @AstralCrescent you may want the pinglists. Monthly news about how the family has changed and the new wisdom quotes is one thing, but gifts or art? Heck yeah no reason to miss that.

Also @AstralCrescent you may want the pinglists. Monthly news about how the family has changed and the new wisdom quotes is one thing, but gifts or art? Heck yeah no reason to miss that.

@NerdMom Yeah I'm actually really into lore-building and character-writing and stuff! I just need to actually make time to work on it all, lol. I have too much writer brain to confine myself to just the one lair so when I can have the time and energy to sit down and start working on making clear what dragons are part of the primary lair-clan and what all sub-clans there are in lore/writing! I am very interested in contributing to this legacy, I think what you're doing is very fun and engaging! I just hope I remember, haha. (I did add myself to the ping lists.) I'll have to think about what he might add to the tree when the time comes! [emoji=auraboa laughing size=2]
@NerdMom Yeah I'm actually really into lore-building and character-writing and stuff! I just need to actually make time to work on it all, lol.

I have too much writer brain to confine myself to just the one lair so when I can have the time and energy to sit down and start working on making clear what dragons are part of the primary lair-clan and what all sub-clans there are in lore/writing!

I am very interested in contributing to this legacy, I think what you're doing is very fun and engaging! I just hope I remember, haha. (I did add myself to the ping lists.) I'll have to think about what he might add to the tree when the time comes!
RS2024100g.png
Astral - They/Them
Adoptables | Hatchery
Art Shop | Art Team

@AstralCrescent understood completely! Writer brain is such a trope, from “roommates who live rent-free in your head” to “finding out something about a character” even though YOU are the creator and nominally in charge. And like, trying to force having an idea is “pushing rope” because ideas don’t show up until they choose to show up.

Also kudos for feeling at home in multiple flights. As someone whose familiarity is 100% Nature, 25% Plague fascination, 5% everyone else, your foot or roots in so many categories is limitless. ^.^

Thanks again for subscribing. Every month there could be art, gifts, or simple 10 minute puzzle game. Just low key reason to stay connected after adopting but not pressure of weekly Dom events~
@AstralCrescent understood completely! Writer brain is such a trope, from “roommates who live rent-free in your head” to “finding out something about a character” even though YOU are the creator and nominally in charge. And like, trying to force having an idea is “pushing rope” because ideas don’t show up until they choose to show up.

Also kudos for feeling at home in multiple flights. As someone whose familiarity is 100% Nature, 25% Plague fascination, 5% everyone else, your foot or roots in so many categories is limitless. ^.^

Thanks again for subscribing. Every month there could be art, gifts, or simple 10 minute puzzle game. Just low key reason to stay connected after adopting but not pressure of weekly Dom events~
Buried on page 4, but [] will find a place for this on front page even if it's a thumbnail and link to full [] will color a sample to show what I'm providing for descendents who carve their life advice on the legacy tree after the 2 month mulling period [img]https://i.imgur.com/V6p7165.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YSMtQHH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v3EwjJF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/15ieNlP.png[/img] (if these links broke, I'm on a device that doesn't show images but I do have the backups to upload on my on imgur)
Buried on page 4, but

[] will find a place for this on front page even if it's a thumbnail and link to full
[] will color a sample to show what I'm providing for descendents who carve their life advice on the legacy tree after the 2 month mulling period

V6p7165.png
YSMtQHH.png
v3EwjJF.png
15ieNlP.png

(if these links broke, I'm on a device that doesn't show images but I do have the backups to upload on my on imgur)
@NerdMom It really is like that for us writers! I also love the whole Nature-Plague cross-lore alot, ha ha ha. I immediately went and subbed to the new Infected Trees thread. [emoji=auraboa laughing size=2] My activity level is hit or miss due to health but I'll definitely be lurking around and popping in when time and health allows! Also I would very-much enjoy coloring that line-art when/if I am allowed to! :0 !
@NerdMom It really is like that for us writers! I also love the whole Nature-Plague cross-lore alot, ha ha ha. I immediately went and subbed to the new Infected Trees thread.

My activity level is hit or miss due to health but I'll definitely be lurking around and popping in when time and health allows! Also I would very-much enjoy coloring that line-art when/if I am allowed to! :0 !
RS2024100g.png
Astral - They/Them
Adoptables | Hatchery
Art Shop | Art Team

@AstralCrescent Thanks for visiting Infected Trees, answered there first. Amen to activity level. This site has A LOT to do not to mention RL and other games.

Coloring - oh wow go right ahead! Now that you mention it, I just meant “Completing this milestone comes with a gift” but if you are able to color for yourself then YES do that anytime and it would be so cool to see! Looking forward to it!
@AstralCrescent Thanks for visiting Infected Trees, answered there first. Amen to activity level. This site has A LOT to do not to mention RL and other games.

Coloring - oh wow go right ahead! Now that you mention it, I just meant “Completing this milestone comes with a gift” but if you are able to color for yourself then YES do that anytime and it would be so cool to see! Looking forward to it!
[color=brown][b]~ I want to register a Wisdom Tree lineage dragon ~[/b][/color][color=green] Name: Wisteria Owner: kdanv Home element: Fire Personality or clan role: Dendrologist. (found lost in the Fire Territory, nurtured back to health - she has a bit of lore, that I might expand if I have more ideas). Clan theme overall: small tight knit community, with dragons from all flights. Parent that is in the lineage: ManaThistle x FelLotus Dragon widget or link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94520481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945205/94520481_350.png[/img][/url] [/color]
~ I want to register a Wisdom Tree lineage dragon ~
Name: Wisteria
Owner: kdanv
Home element: Fire
Personality or clan role: Dendrologist. (found lost in the Fire Territory, nurtured back to health - she has a bit of lore, that I might expand if I have more ideas).
Clan theme overall: small tight knit community, with dragons from all flights.

Parent that is in the lineage: ManaThistle x FelLotus

Dragon widget or link: 94520481_350.png
My Dragons for Your Fodder
For dragon swaps, breeds I like: Coatls, Guardians, Imperials, Obelisks, Pearlcatchers, Skydancers. The rest I am most likely trading off.
Looking to join a hatchery
@kdanv really cool ideas! Hooray for our first pin on the map for Fire territory.

Right, we chatted in mail about the sneak peek at the bio. Congrats for expanding to clan role and beyond. I enjoy however much or little you feel like sharing. ^__^

The next level past registering is the dragon experiencing the world and maturing for 2 months, and bringing back some life advice to carve on the family tree. No reassure but if you think of anything you get a podium to share it. ^^
@kdanv really cool ideas! Hooray for our first pin on the map for Fire territory.

Right, we chatted in mail about the sneak peek at the bio. Congrats for expanding to clan role and beyond. I enjoy however much or little you feel like sharing. ^__^

The next level past registering is the dragon experiencing the world and maturing for 2 months, and bringing back some life advice to carve on the family tree. No reassure but if you think of anything you get a podium to share it. ^^