Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Finally decided and finished <3
1 2 3
[center]Thank you so much, everyone, for the votes and the feedback! c: It helped me a lot to realise what I was searching for, and after much deliberation I decided to go with Savannah (with Piebald being close second)! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67461506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674616/67461506_350.png[/img][/url] ______________________ @bora Here is my finished boy! I ended up going with Savannah, but it was a tough choice, and Piebald was close second. But in the end I didn't want to give up the green nuances, and couldn't pass on the fabulous effects on his tail :D @stn I decided to go with Savannah, thank you again for pointing out its beauty! And I also wrote some lines using your comment as inspiration, so I'm very happy now to see him finished c: Thank [i]you[/i] for making my day, and giving me such inspiring lines to work with. I'm happy that we met in this small thread, because it's always nice to find people who understand and feel the same way about dragon designs, and appreciate those small aspects and nuances. I enjoyed our little chat, and if you ever need some feedback yourself, feel free to poke me about it <3[/center]
Thank you so much, everyone, for the votes and the feedback! c:
It helped me a lot to realise what I was searching for, and after much deliberation I decided to go with Savannah (with Piebald being close second)!

67461506_350.png

@bora
Here is my finished boy! I ended up going with Savannah, but it was a tough choice, and Piebald was close second. But in the end I didn't want to give up the green nuances, and couldn't pass on the fabulous effects on his tail :D

@stn
I decided to go with Savannah, thank you again for pointing out its beauty! And I also wrote some lines using your comment as inspiration, so I'm very happy now to see him finished c:
Thank you for making my day, and giving me such inspiring lines to work with. I'm happy that we met in this small thread, because it's always nice to find people who understand and feel the same way about dragon designs, and appreciate those small aspects and nuances. I enjoyed our little chat, and if you ever need some feedback yourself, feel free to poke me about it <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3