Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Traveling Breeze ~ Free Writings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@1R0Nx

I wish I could give you a medal for participating in everything! :D

He sounds so cool! You can send him along in a CR with his apparel (if you so wish!) and I will update the spreadsheet for his stay :)
Thank you!
@1R0Nx

I wish I could give you a medal for participating in everything! :D

He sounds so cool! You can send him along in a CR with his apparel (if you so wish!) and I will update the spreadsheet for his stay :)
Thank you!
fBPJ3kI.png
@CrazyPlate123 thanks a bunch! :D sending him via CR shortly
@CrazyPlate123 thanks a bunch! :D sending him via CR shortly
i4gAkBR.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90597381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905974/90597381_350.png[/img][/url] Granite is visiting Enes to inquire about the present, he knows he cannot stay within The Sacred Forest, this isn't his forever home. He doesn't feel quite comfortable here yet he isn't exactly sure why. His brother however has decided this is the place he will call home, at least for now. Him and his brother are also some of the 'rarer' color pallets in my lair, one of 4 who are Smokey/Gray Tones. He's currently for sale, so he's looking to gain a bit of insight before he makes his way out into the world. @CrazyPlate123 *bows* back again to put your shop to work :3
90597381_350.png

Granite is visiting Enes to inquire about the present, he knows he cannot stay within The Sacred Forest, this isn't his forever home. He doesn't feel quite comfortable here yet he isn't exactly sure why. His brother however has decided this is the place he will call home, at least for now.

Him and his brother are also some of the 'rarer' color pallets in my lair, one of 4 who are Smokey/Gray Tones.

He's currently for sale, so he's looking to gain a bit of insight before he makes his way out into the world.

@CrazyPlate123
*bows* back again to put your shop to work :3
i4gAkBR.png
[center][i]@CrazyPlate123 It took me several hours of deliberation between Petalbloom and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85875264]the Traveler[/url], but I finally decided on Petal! I also really wanted to send the Traveler for the joy of lore children, but his colours are very . . . . out there? I guess? The only reason he looks nice is because of his cyan stained, and, ah . . . . well, his children probably wouldn't be very appealing. [b]Dragon I am Sending(I'll send once I get a confirmation ping, just all you didn't have a dragon randomly sitting in your CRs ^^"):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80128680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801287/80128680_350.png[/img][/url] [b]How Long Do You Want Them to Stay?[/b] Would a month be alright? You've already got another dragon staying, so Petal staying for a while should [b]probably[/b] lighten the load?? [b]About the Dragon (unless in bio!)[/b] I'm hoping there's enough in her bio to be properly informative, but if not, please just ask!! [b]Anything You DO NOT Want Written About?[/b] Nothing particularly comes to mind? Tbh I'm hoping this will be a physical-altercation free visit, but go wild. [b]Anything YOU DO?[/b] Have fun?? I'm pretty chill with anything - she did have a life before the Hollow, after all, so please don't let her lore about having a girlfriend or living permanently in the Hollow put a block in your path! :) [b]Any Items and/or Apparel?[/b] Arcane Aura Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Supportive Bonecarver's Cage Supportive Bonecarver's Wings Pink Daisy Cabbie [b]Anything else?[/b] Take your time and please ask if something is unclear!!
@CrazyPlate123

It took me several hours of deliberation between Petalbloom and the Traveler, but I finally decided on Petal! I also really wanted to send the Traveler for the joy of lore children, but his colours are very . . . . out there? I guess? The only reason he looks nice is because of his cyan stained, and, ah . . . . well, his children probably wouldn't be very appealing.

Dragon I am Sending(I'll send once I get a confirmation ping, just all you didn't have a dragon randomly sitting in your CRs ^^"):
80128680_350.png

How Long Do You Want Them to Stay?
Would a month be alright? You've already got another dragon staying, so Petal staying for a while should probably lighten the load??

About the Dragon (unless in bio!)
I'm hoping there's enough in her bio to be properly informative, but if not, please just ask!!

Anything You DO NOT Want Written About?
Nothing particularly comes to mind? Tbh I'm hoping this will be a physical-altercation free visit, but go wild.

Anything YOU DO?
Have fun?? I'm pretty chill with anything - she did have a life before the Hollow, after all, so please don't let her lore about having a girlfriend or living permanently in the Hollow put a block in your path! :)

Any Items and/or Apparel?
Arcane Aura
Sweetheart Lace Headpiece
Supportive Bonecarver's Cage
Supportive Bonecarver's Wings
Pink Daisy Cabbie

Anything else?

Take your time and please ask if something is unclear!!

wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
@Cindertail

I love Petalbloom, she is adorable! A month sounds perfect!
Feel free to send her in a CR with her apparel if you would like to :)

The Traveler has a pretty coloration, if you do find any of my dragons that could have cute offspring with him I would be happy to put them together on a nest!
@Cindertail

I love Petalbloom, she is adorable! A month sounds perfect!
Feel free to send her in a CR with her apparel if you would like to :)

The Traveler has a pretty coloration, if you do find any of my dragons that could have cute offspring with him I would be happy to put them together on a nest!
fBPJ3kI.png
@1R0Nx What a cute boy! Since he is being sold I wrote this one a bit ambiguous so it allows some freedom. Thank you again for participating :D ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51303514][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513036/51303514.png[/img][/url][/center] As Enes sat at his stall shuffling his tarot cards he was quite surprised to see a young Pearlcatcher approach his stall a bit nervously. Usually he does not get young customers however, he still gave a friendly smile as he gestured to his stall. “Welcome, young one! What can I do for you today?” He said expressively. The gray Pearlcatcher cleared his throat, “I am Granite and I am looking for some insight for my near future or… the present. I do not know where I am bound to go, but I do not feel my home [i]is[/i] my home… if that makes sense?” Granite said as if he rehearsed this a thousand times. “Well then! You came to the right Fae!” Enes stops shuffling his cards and puts it in a neat deck in front of Granite. “Pull from the top and lay it down on the table.” Granite takes the top card and lays it down, it was an image of a Pearlcatcher seemingly shackled to the ground. “I’m going to prison?!” He exclaims. Enes laughs. “No, no. Let me read the card for you as the stars speak to me.” As he glows it seems the card does too. [i]”Something shackles you to the clan. Others. Others shackle you down and sadly that includes your brother. He begs for you to stay with him, but I can see it. I see you wish to be free. You have to break your shackles then I see that you finally will feel free.” Enes turns his head curiously a bit. “Your travels will be long and harsh. There are many paths that lay out as soon as you take the plunge to leave. As of your current path, only one stands out amongst the rest. You will come across something ancient and grand. It is hard to tell whether this is a dragon or a place. It will change you. For the better or for the worse. Either you will learn the hard way that your actions have consequences or you will be nurtured to grow into something much more than who you are today. A curse or an ally. However, do not be scared as your fear could lead you back to your shackles once again.”[/i] The glow stops around Enes and the card as he takes the card and places it at the bottom of the deck. “Quite ominous, right?” He laughs. “However, do not fret as your [i]present[/i] is much easier to alter than your Fate. Only time will tell what you will do and see.” [center][i]From the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3257034]Traveling Breeze[/url][/i][/center] ----- [code] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51303514][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513036/51303514.png[/img][/url][/center] As Enes sat at his stall shuffling his tarot cards he was quite surprised to see a young Pearlcatcher approach his stall a bit nervously. Usually he does not get young customers however, he still gave a friendly smile as he gestured to his stall. “Welcome, young one! What can I do for you today?” He said expressively. The gray Pearlcatcher cleared his throat, “I am Granite and I am looking for some insight for my near future or… the present. I do not know where I am bound to go, but I do not feel my home [i]is[/i] my home… if that makes sense?” Granite said as if he rehearsed this a thousand times. “Well then! You came to the right Fae!” Enes stops shuffling his cards and puts it in a neat deck in front of Granite. “Pull from the top and lay it down on the table.” Granite takes the top card and lays it down, it was an image of a Pearlcatcher seemingly shackled to the ground. “I’m going to prison?!” He exclaims. Enes laughs. “No, no. Let me read the card for you as the stars speak to me.” As he glows it seems the card does too. [i]”Something shackles you to the clan. Others. Others shackle you down and sadly that includes your brother. He begs for you to stay with him, but I can see it. I see you wish to be free. You have to break your shackles then I see that you finally will feel free.” Enes turns his head curiously a bit. “Your travels will be long and harsh. There are many paths that lay out as soon as you take the plunge to leave. As of your current path, only one stands out amongst the rest. You will come across something ancient and grand. It is hard to tell whether this is a dragon or a place. It will change you. For the better or for the worse. Either you will learn the hard way that your actions have consequences or you will be nurtured to grow into something much more than who you are today. A curse or an ally. However, do not be scared as your fear could lead you back to your shackles once again.”[/i] The glow stops around Enes and the card as he takes the card and places it at the bottom of the deck. “Quite ominous, right?” He laughs. “However, do not fret as your [i]present[/i] is much easier to alter than your Fate. Only time will tell what you will do and see.” [center][i]From the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3257034]Traveling Breeze[/url][/i][/center] [/code]
@1R0Nx

What a cute boy! Since he is being sold I wrote this one a bit ambiguous so it allows some freedom. Thank you again for participating :D

51303514.png

As Enes sat at his stall shuffling his tarot cards he was quite surprised to see a young Pearlcatcher approach his stall a bit nervously. Usually he does not get young customers however, he still gave a friendly smile as he gestured to his stall. “Welcome, young one! What can I do for you today?” He said expressively.

The gray Pearlcatcher cleared his throat, “I am Granite and I am looking for some insight for my near future or… the present. I do not know where I am bound to go, but I do not feel my home is my home… if that makes sense?” Granite said as if he rehearsed this a thousand times.

“Well then! You came to the right Fae!” Enes stops shuffling his cards and puts it in a neat deck in front of Granite. “Pull from the top and lay it down on the table.”

Granite takes the top card and lays it down, it was an image of a Pearlcatcher seemingly shackled to the ground. “I’m going to prison?!” He exclaims.

Enes laughs. “No, no. Let me read the card for you as the stars speak to me.” As he glows it seems the card does too.

”Something shackles you to the clan. Others. Others shackle you down and sadly that includes your brother. He begs for you to stay with him, but I can see it. I see you wish to be free. You have to break your shackles then I see that you finally will feel free.”
Enes turns his head curiously a bit.
“Your travels will be long and harsh. There are many paths that lay out as soon as you take the plunge to leave. As of your current path, only one stands out amongst the rest. You will come across something ancient and grand. It is hard to tell whether this is a dragon or a place.
It will change you. For the better or for the worse.
Either you will learn the hard way that your actions have consequences or you will be nurtured to grow into something much more than who you are today.
A curse or an ally.
However, do not be scared as your fear could lead you back to your shackles once again.”

The glow stops around Enes and the card as he takes the card and places it at the bottom of the deck. “Quite ominous, right?” He laughs. “However, do not fret as your present is much easier to alter than your Fate. Only time will tell what you will do and see.”

From the Traveling Breeze

Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51303514][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513036/51303514.png[/img][/url][/center] As Enes sat at his stall shuffling his tarot cards he was quite surprised to see a young Pearlcatcher approach his stall a bit nervously. Usually he does not get young customers however, he still gave a friendly smile as he gestured to his stall. “Welcome, young one! What can I do for you today?” He said expressively. The gray Pearlcatcher cleared his throat, “I am Granite and I am looking for some insight for my near future or… the present. I do not know where I am bound to go, but I do not feel my home [i]is[/i] my home… if that makes sense?” Granite said as if he rehearsed this a thousand times. “Well then! You came to the right Fae!” Enes stops shuffling his cards and puts it in a neat deck in front of Granite. “Pull from the top and lay it down on the table.” Granite takes the top card and lays it down, it was an image of a Pearlcatcher seemingly shackled to the ground. “I’m going to prison?!” He exclaims. Enes laughs. “No, no. Let me read the card for you as the stars speak to me.” As he glows it seems the card does too. [i]”Something shackles you to the clan. Others. Others shackle you down and sadly that includes your brother. He begs for you to stay with him, but I can see it. I see you wish to be free. You have to break your shackles then I see that you finally will feel free.” Enes turns his head curiously a bit. “Your travels will be long and harsh. There are many paths that lay out as soon as you take the plunge to leave. As of your current path, only one stands out amongst the rest. You will come across something ancient and grand. It is hard to tell whether this is a dragon or a place. It will change you. For the better or for the worse. Either you will learn the hard way that your actions have consequences or you will be nurtured to grow into something much more than who you are today. A curse or an ally. However, do not be scared as your fear could lead you back to your shackles once again.”[/i] The glow stops around Enes and the card as he takes the card and places it at the bottom of the deck. “Quite ominous, right?” He laughs. “However, do not fret as your [i]present[/i] is much easier to alter than your Fate. Only time will tell what you will do and see.” [center][i]From the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3257034]Traveling Breeze[/url][/i][/center]
fBPJ3kI.png
Bump!
Bump!
fBPJ3kI.png
@CrazyPlate123 thanks again!
@CrazyPlate123 thanks again!
i4gAkBR.png
@1R0Nx

Np! :)
@1R0Nx

Np! :)
fBPJ3kI.png