Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Traveling Breeze ~ Free Writings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
;_; awe I love all of it! She is a fan of Zilean. ----- [Center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/905128/90512733.png[/img] Sage's time with the travelers had come to an end and she had just returned home, idly fiddling with the puzzle toy she had acquired at one of the trinket shops. She was sitting alone at the front gate while Nijah welcomed and observed new dragon's entering the lair. Her mind was still on the travelers, not having yet formed any strong bonds within her own clan. She stopped fidgeting with her toy when a flash of Zilean obscured her mind. [I]He was kind[/i], she thought to herself, lingering over what he had said regarding her voice. A flush welled up to her face, a warmth radiating lightly throughout her body. Sage blinked rapidly then shook her head with a light scoff. [I]What is this peculiar feeling, it is warm yet nervous[/i], she once again thought to herself. Sage glanced towards Nijah who was not paying her much attention and slowly rose to her feet, taking to the air in a swift & silent motion. It wasn't hard for her to find the band of traveler's, now familiar with a few of them and their energies. Gracefully she landed upon the earth behind them, trying not to cause a stir. [I]"Excuse me, I don't mean to bother"[/i], she conveyed to the nearest dragon, a little fae studying over a peculiar book. Sage held out her claws to reveal a sparkling blue rose, preserved by being frozen with the magic of one of her clan members and plucked from their sacred garden. [I]"Would you be so kind as to give this to Zilean?"[/i] Sage cast her gaze down in slight embarrassment although her expression was hidden behind her facial covering. She did not ask to say whom it was from, as she thought he may eventually be able to figure it out. The rose wasn't living, yet it wasn't dead. It was forever frozen in the state that it was, never to change or wither. She placed it gently before the fae, nodding gently before quickly taking flight once more and disappearing into the clouds over head.[/center] @CrazyPlate123
;_; awe I love all of it! She is a fan of Zilean.
90512733.png

Sage's time with the travelers had come to an end and she had just returned home, idly fiddling with the puzzle toy she had acquired at one of the trinket shops. She was sitting alone at the front gate while Nijah welcomed and observed new dragon's entering the lair. Her mind was still on the travelers, not having yet formed any strong bonds within her own clan.

She stopped fidgeting with her toy when a flash of Zilean obscured her mind. He was kind, she thought to herself, lingering over what he had said regarding her voice. A flush welled up to her face, a warmth radiating lightly throughout her body. Sage blinked rapidly then shook her head with a light scoff. What is this peculiar feeling, it is warm yet nervous, she once again thought to herself.

Sage glanced towards Nijah who was not paying her much attention and slowly rose to her feet, taking to the air in a swift & silent motion.

It wasn't hard for her to find the band of traveler's, now familiar with a few of them and their energies. Gracefully she landed upon the earth behind them, trying not to cause a stir.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to bother", she conveyed to the nearest dragon, a little fae studying over a peculiar book. Sage held out her claws to reveal a sparkling blue rose, preserved by being frozen with the magic of one of her clan members and plucked from their sacred garden. "Would you be so kind as to give this to Zilean?" Sage cast her gaze down in slight embarrassment although her expression was hidden behind her facial covering.

She did not ask to say whom it was from, as she thought he may eventually be able to figure it out. The rose wasn't living, yet it wasn't dead. It was forever frozen in the state that it was, never to change or wither. She placed it gently before the fae, nodding gently before quickly taking flight once more and disappearing into the clouds over head.

@CrazyPlate123
i4gAkBR.png
@1R0Nx

Aww!!! That's so cute :,)
When I get to Zilean's bio I am def adding this! Thank you!!!
@1R0Nx

Aww!!! That's so cute :,)
When I get to Zilean's bio I am def adding this! Thank you!!!
fBPJ3kI.png
No problem! I was inspired by your shop and enjoy having these bits of conversation to add for lore and backstories for my dragon's, interacting with outside clan dragon's is fun ^^
84723488.png

Gild clutched her loose pieces of parchment close to her chest as she approached the traveler's shops, her quilled feather pen tucked neatly behind one of her feathers adorning her head. She scanned the scene slowly and methodically, sensing the special abilities and energies swirling amidst the clan. Quietly she took her pen within her grasp and scribbled a few notes upon one of the pieces of parchment she carried.

Her eyes darted too and fro as she studied each stall and inhabitant then scrawled out her observations. She had already noted who from her own clan had been here and whom they had seen.

Gild is one of the newest clan members, eager to make a good impression and fulfil the duties she had been assigned. She was the new Lore Keeper; recording the clans history, secrets & knowledge. Gild lives with Sage within The Mystic, and her notes already contained several paragraphs about Sage's visit with the travelers.

Satisfied with her recordings she slipped her pen back behind one of her feathers before bowing gently, the jingle and jostle of her jewelry and bells chiming softly as she did so.

"Good day to you all", the words rolled softly from her maw. "I am looking for Selenia, to inquire about my future...", Gild pulled a fresh piece of parchment from her bundle with nervous excitement.

@CrazyPlate123
No problem! I was inspired by your shop and enjoy having these bits of conversation to add for lore and backstories for my dragon's, interacting with outside clan dragon's is fun ^^
84723488.png

Gild clutched her loose pieces of parchment close to her chest as she approached the traveler's shops, her quilled feather pen tucked neatly behind one of her feathers adorning her head. She scanned the scene slowly and methodically, sensing the special abilities and energies swirling amidst the clan. Quietly she took her pen within her grasp and scribbled a few notes upon one of the pieces of parchment she carried.

Her eyes darted too and fro as she studied each stall and inhabitant then scrawled out her observations. She had already noted who from her own clan had been here and whom they had seen.

Gild is one of the newest clan members, eager to make a good impression and fulfil the duties she had been assigned. She was the new Lore Keeper; recording the clans history, secrets & knowledge. Gild lives with Sage within The Mystic, and her notes already contained several paragraphs about Sage's visit with the travelers.

Satisfied with her recordings she slipped her pen back behind one of her feathers before bowing gently, the jingle and jostle of her jewelry and bells chiming softly as she did so.

"Good day to you all", the words rolled softly from her maw. "I am looking for Selenia, to inquire about my future...", Gild pulled a fresh piece of parchment from her bundle with nervous excitement.

@CrazyPlate123
i4gAkBR.png
@1R0Nx Aw she's adorable! Love the Sage reference too haha! I hope you like the conflict I chose for Gild, it seemed fitting as I was writing :) ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39909675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/399097/39909675.png[/img][/url][/center] A few dragons pointed out Selenia’s carriage where Gild saw Selenia sipping a cup of tea. “You must be Gild. I had heard your name from Sage while she was here. Come sit.” She motions her forward. “You inquire about your future also known as your Fate…” Selenia places her pearl gently onto the table. “Then let us waste no time that could diminish your anticipation.” The magic in the pearl swirls as Selenia’s runes glow. [i]”Scrolls and books lay about you constantly, each one filled to the brim with contents about your clan. Your job is endless though it seems that your work is approved of by many. You get to see a neutral standpoint in the midst of history. However, that will not last for long. For the past, it is easy to form neutrality but when it comes to the present… History is written by the winners. Something will seem to happen within the clan and it is major. Many things could potentially change and you will be there to see and record it all. What you will choose to write will affect others… and you. How neutral can you stay if you wish to be the best at your role? Will you state historic events as matter of fact or will you conform to the audience you choose in order to be the best scribe for the clan? How far would you bend your morals? Either way, any path will have consequences some more dire than others.[/i]” The magic fades from Selenia’s pearl and her runes as she looks to Gild. “Life is full of many choices. Choose from the heart and all will become well in time.” [code] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39909675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/399097/39909675.png[/img][/url][/center] A few dragons pointed out Selenia’s carriage where Gild saw Selenia sipping a cup of tea. “You must be Gild. I had heard your name from Sage while she was here. Come sit.” She motions her forward. “You inquire about your future also known as your Fate…” Selenia places her pearl gently onto the table. “Then let us waste no time that could diminish your anticipation.” The magic in the pearl swirls as Selenia’s runes glow. [i]”Scrolls and books lay about you constantly, each one filled to the brim with contents about your clan. Your job is endless though it seems that your work is approved of by many. You get to see a neutral standpoint in the midst of history. However, that will not last for long. For the past, it is easy to form neutrality but when it comes to the present… History is written by the winners. Something will seem to happen within the clan and it is major. Many things could potentially change and you will be there to see and record it all. What you will choose to write will affect others… and you. How neutral can you stay if you wish to be the best at your role? Will you state historic events as matter of fact or will you conform to the audience you choose in order to be the best scribe for the clan? How far would you bend your morals? Either way, any path will have consequences some more dire than others.[/i]” The magic fades from Selenia’s pearl and her runes as she looks to Gild. “Life is full of many choices. Choose from the heart and all will become well in time.” [/code]
@1R0Nx

Aw she's adorable! Love the Sage reference too haha!
I hope you like the conflict I chose for Gild, it seemed fitting as I was writing :)

39909675.png

A few dragons pointed out Selenia’s carriage where Gild saw Selenia sipping a cup of tea.
“You must be Gild. I had heard your name from Sage while she was here. Come sit.” She motions her forward.
“You inquire about your future also known as your Fate…” Selenia places her pearl gently onto the table. “Then let us waste no time that could diminish your anticipation.”

The magic in the pearl swirls as Selenia’s runes glow.
”Scrolls and books lay about you constantly, each one filled to the brim with contents about your clan. Your job is endless though it seems that your work is approved of by many. You get to see a neutral standpoint in the midst of history.

However, that will not last for long. For the past, it is easy to form neutrality but when it comes to the present… History is written by the winners. Something will seem to happen within the clan and it is major. Many things could potentially change and you will be there to see and record it all.
What you will choose to write will affect others… and you.

How neutral can you stay if you wish to be the best at your role? Will you state historic events as matter of fact or will you conform to the audience you choose in order to be the best scribe for the clan? How far would you bend your morals?
Either way, any path will have consequences some more dire than others.

The magic fades from Selenia’s pearl and her runes as she looks to Gild.

“Life is full of many choices. Choose from the heart and all will become well in time.”

Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39909675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/399097/39909675.png[/img][/url][/center] A few dragons pointed out Selenia’s carriage where Gild saw Selenia sipping a cup of tea. “You must be Gild. I had heard your name from Sage while she was here. Come sit.” She motions her forward. “You inquire about your future also known as your Fate…” Selenia places her pearl gently onto the table. “Then let us waste no time that could diminish your anticipation.” The magic in the pearl swirls as Selenia’s runes glow. [i]”Scrolls and books lay about you constantly, each one filled to the brim with contents about your clan. Your job is endless though it seems that your work is approved of by many. You get to see a neutral standpoint in the midst of history. However, that will not last for long. For the past, it is easy to form neutrality but when it comes to the present… History is written by the winners. Something will seem to happen within the clan and it is major. Many things could potentially change and you will be there to see and record it all. What you will choose to write will affect others… and you. How neutral can you stay if you wish to be the best at your role? Will you state historic events as matter of fact or will you conform to the audience you choose in order to be the best scribe for the clan? How far would you bend your morals? Either way, any path will have consequences some more dire than others.[/i]” The magic fades from Selenia’s pearl and her runes as she looks to Gild. “Life is full of many choices. Choose from the heart and all will become well in time.”
fBPJ3kI.png
@CrazyPlate123 [rule] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75872151][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/758722/75872151.png[/img][/url][/center] As the sun set, a diminutive Fae paused near the seers' display as he read each description in turn. 'Consequences and outcomes'... that could prove useful. And the seer was a Fae of his own heritage. How reassuring. He slowly entered, summoning a floating cushion to settle on that was worn, but well-loved. "Well-met, Enes of the Traveling Breeze," he began, his frills maintaining a polite, but not overly friendly or eager position. "I am in the final stages of developing a new spell, and I was wondering if you could view it as a finished product. I have tried a number of methods in my calculations and structure: shortening the duration, lengthening the casting time, varying the materials or adding more, or stronger ones, and yet I still can't seem to stabilize it." He looked at the sign near the other Fae. "I may publish this in the future, so I can give you pay in return for the information I receive today."
@CrazyPlate123

75872151.png

As the sun set, a diminutive Fae paused near the seers' display as he read each description in turn. 'Consequences and outcomes'... that could prove useful.

And the seer was a Fae of his own heritage. How reassuring.

He slowly entered, summoning a floating cushion to settle on that was worn, but well-loved. "Well-met, Enes of the Traveling Breeze," he began, his frills maintaining a polite, but not overly friendly or eager position.

"I am in the final stages of developing a new spell, and I was wondering if you could view it as a finished product. I have tried a number of methods in my calculations and structure: shortening the duration, lengthening the casting time, varying the materials or adding more, or stronger ones, and yet I still can't seem to stabilize it."

He looked at the sign near the other Fae. "I may publish this in the future, so I can give you pay in return for the information I receive today."

Looking for lore?
My clan has an ongoing story that you can read!
@Illiiithin Took an interesting view on it XD I hope it makes sense haha! ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51303514][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/513036/51303514.png[/img][/url][/center] Enes listens to Bledryn as his frills were open to show his inquisitiveness about the situation. He taps his chin as his frills move in thought. “Interesting. A spell connected to your familiar to cast your spells through them along with seeing the area? A powerful combination.” Enes moves to the Seer’s Carriage and rummages around to pull out some scrolls. He quickly scans through them and after reading a certain one he places it rolled on the table. “Luckily, it seems you do need a fortune read for your research for I know quite a bit about this circumstance. If physical alterations to the spell are not working to stabilize it, as you described, then there must be a mental block happening between you and the familiar.” Enes begins to unroll the scroll and starts to embed words into the paper with magic, copying exactly what Bledryn told him onto paper. “The best way to find this so-called mental block is to use scrolls with the spell and have someone else cast it. Then, trace it to the familiar and see what is unstable. However, the spell itself seems valid and will do well just by the examples you have shown me. If this does not work, then you must find a way to physically be able to see the spell besides through a scroll.” Enes rolls up the scroll and hands it to him. “Oh, and don’t worry about pay! I get paid enough here!” His frills move in laughter as they fold and unfold.
@Illiiithin
Took an interesting view on it XD I hope it makes sense haha!

51303514.png

Enes listens to Bledryn as his frills were open to show his inquisitiveness about the situation. He taps his chin as his frills move in thought.
“Interesting. A spell connected to your familiar to cast your spells through them along with seeing the area? A powerful combination.”
Enes moves to the Seer’s Carriage and rummages around to pull out some scrolls. He quickly scans through them and after reading a certain one he places it rolled on the table.

“Luckily, it seems you do need a fortune read for your research for I know quite a bit about this circumstance. If physical alterations to the spell are not working to stabilize it, as you described, then there must be a mental block happening between you and the familiar.” Enes begins to unroll the scroll and starts to embed words into the paper with magic, copying exactly what Bledryn told him onto paper.

“The best way to find this so-called mental block is to use scrolls with the spell and have someone else cast it. Then, trace it to the familiar and see what is unstable. However, the spell itself seems valid and will do well just by the examples you have shown me. If this does not work, then you must find a way to physically be able to see the spell besides through a scroll.” Enes rolls up the scroll and hands it to him.

“Oh, and don’t worry about pay! I get paid enough here!” His frills move in laughter as they fold and unfold.
fBPJ3kI.png
@CrazyPlate123 I don't know if you meant it like this, but it activated my almonds, haha. [rule] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75872151][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/758722/75872151.png[/img][/url][/center] Bledryn's frills flared out suddenly in realization. "Of course; I should have remembered the difficulty in communicating with other dragons, nevermind other species. Naturally that means even thoughts and feelings would be different. I'll need to find a method of converting those too." Taking the scroll, he passed Enes a scroll of his own. "A copy, as thanks. Perhaps you can make use of it as well."
@CrazyPlate123

I don't know if you meant it like this, but it activated my almonds, haha.
75872151.png

Bledryn's frills flared out suddenly in realization. "Of course; I should have remembered the difficulty in communicating with other dragons, nevermind other species. Naturally that means even thoughts and feelings would be different. I'll need to find a method of converting those too."

Taking the scroll, he passed Enes a scroll of his own. "A copy, as thanks. Perhaps you can make use of it as well."

Looking for lore?
My clan has an ongoing story that you can read!
@CrazyPlate123

someone is back for a visit
90512733.png

Sage idly frets with her claws in a nervous manner, subconsciously she adjusts the hood covering her face as she treads softly towards the sensation and magic pull of the travelers. She still isn't yet used to others noticing the scars across her delicate features and throat. Though she would never admit it, it bothered her when others would stare for too long.

Although mute, she is capable of some sound, and a light sigh presses past her maw as she nears the tail end of the barrage of carriages. Her eyes flicker around slowly, recognizing a few of the faces from her time spent with them. However she is looking for one very specific individual. A few of the shop tenders cast a glance her way as she methodically strides through, and with polite courtesy Sage bows her head and offers her telepathic greetings.

"Hello again", her voice is soft even in one's mind, dripping with a gentle feminine tone. She isn't exactly sure why she is so enamored by Zilean; he isn't even alive, she thinks to herself. Perhaps it's because she shouldn't be alive, yet she is. The injury upon her neck should have proved fatal- but magic works in mysterious ways.

With a cautious energy she continues to meander through the shops, stopping to curiously look at some of the trinkets and food offerings available. Sage is particularly drawn to one stall, eyeing the crystals laid out with great interest. She is so intrigued by the gems she barely notices the others milling about around her. There is one gem she lingers over, mesmerized by the pale blue hue and how it appears to be covered in frost. It reminds Sage of ice...the frozen blue rose from Krisvan's garden. She recognizes it as Blue Aragonite, and delicately fishes around in a pouch at her waist for her coins from the clan.

"Pardon me, I would like to buy this crystal", she offers in her gentle telepathic tone, outstretched claws revealing a small stack of gold coins. For Zilean; although she does not communicate the last part.

she is back for her love
@CrazyPlate123

someone is back for a visit
90512733.png

Sage idly frets with her claws in a nervous manner, subconsciously she adjusts the hood covering her face as she treads softly towards the sensation and magic pull of the travelers. She still isn't yet used to others noticing the scars across her delicate features and throat. Though she would never admit it, it bothered her when others would stare for too long.

Although mute, she is capable of some sound, and a light sigh presses past her maw as she nears the tail end of the barrage of carriages. Her eyes flicker around slowly, recognizing a few of the faces from her time spent with them. However she is looking for one very specific individual. A few of the shop tenders cast a glance her way as she methodically strides through, and with polite courtesy Sage bows her head and offers her telepathic greetings.

"Hello again", her voice is soft even in one's mind, dripping with a gentle feminine tone. She isn't exactly sure why she is so enamored by Zilean; he isn't even alive, she thinks to herself. Perhaps it's because she shouldn't be alive, yet she is. The injury upon her neck should have proved fatal- but magic works in mysterious ways.

With a cautious energy she continues to meander through the shops, stopping to curiously look at some of the trinkets and food offerings available. Sage is particularly drawn to one stall, eyeing the crystals laid out with great interest. She is so intrigued by the gems she barely notices the others milling about around her. There is one gem she lingers over, mesmerized by the pale blue hue and how it appears to be covered in frost. It reminds Sage of ice...the frozen blue rose from Krisvan's garden. She recognizes it as Blue Aragonite, and delicately fishes around in a pouch at her waist for her coins from the clan.

"Pardon me, I would like to buy this crystal", she offers in her gentle telepathic tone, outstretched claws revealing a small stack of gold coins. For Zilean; although she does not communicate the last part.

she is back for her love
i4gAkBR.png
@1R0Nx Cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D I love Sage so much haha and I've been slacking recently with writing though I always LOVE a cute little interaction and appearance!!! ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86494904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/864950/86494904.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86603419]The merchant[/url] Sage is buying from nods their head as they wrap up the package. “It’s good to see you again, Sage! Though we did not meet properly last time.” The Pearlcatcher gives a hearty laugh. The perfectly wrapped crystal is handed to Sage as he takes the small stack of coins. --- Meanwhile, Zilean turns the corner and sees her. The one that haunts his mind though he shouldn’t say haunt for it is not a bad thing. The sparkling blue rose rested on his book as an accessory. He felt frozen in place as he looked at her. [i]This must be a dream[/i]. Then he remembered what [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80724035]Xavier[/url] said and started to take a few steps towards her. [i]He needs to be confident or he’ll miss his opportunities when they come. Be like his younger self[/i]. Quietly he approaches Sage who grabs the wrapped item from the merchant. He felt… nervous. Zilean never has felt much except when he was around her. He would write letters after she left. He had stacks of them but he was always scared to send them though they were sweet and kind. [i]What does she even think… him being the way he is[/i]? He coughs quietly as if to get her attention though he becomes a bit at a loss for words forgetting how to even socialize.
@1R0Nx

Cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D
I love Sage so much haha and I've been slacking recently with writing though I always LOVE a cute little interaction and appearance!!!

86494904.png

The merchant Sage is buying from nods their head as they wrap up the package.
“It’s good to see you again, Sage! Though we did not meet properly last time.” The Pearlcatcher gives a hearty laugh.

The perfectly wrapped crystal is handed to Sage as he takes the small stack of coins.

---

Meanwhile, Zilean turns the corner and sees her. The one that haunts his mind though he shouldn’t say haunt for it is not a bad thing. The sparkling blue rose rested on his book as an accessory.
He felt frozen in place as he looked at her. This must be a dream.
Then he remembered what Xavier said and started to take a few steps towards her. He needs to be confident or he’ll miss his opportunities when they come. Be like his younger self.

Quietly he approaches Sage who grabs the wrapped item from the merchant. He felt… nervous. Zilean never has felt much except when he was around her. He would write letters after she left. He had stacks of them but he was always scared to send them though they were sweet and kind.
What does she even think… him being the way he is?
He coughs quietly as if to get her attention though he becomes a bit at a loss for words forgetting how to even socialize.
fBPJ3kI.png
@CrazyPlate123 for some reason I am just super inspired by Sage and her travel, and the Zilean interactions are just so precious :') ----- [Center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/905128/90512733.png[/img] Sage nodded softly towards the merchant pearlcatcher, a light grin tugging at the corners of her mouth at his hearty chuckle. [I]"Thank you kindly"[/i] she conveys back to him, now delicately clutching the wrapped gem within her grasp. The trinkets and gifts she collects for Zilean are meant in one way to convey a message to him, she understands that in a sense he is 'frozen' in time. He is not living, not dead, he is just as he is. She stands for a moment lingering in thought, wondering how she would be received upon finding him. Sage blinks rapidly as a subtle cough catches her attention and pulls her from her mind. She turns her head slowly, her wings retract a bit out of nervousness causing the chimes adorned on them to softly jingle. Her eyes land on him- Zilean. For a short moment she is stunned, not expecting to come across him so soon upon returning back to the travelers caravan. The scent of his incense drifts across the wind, her claws now fidgeting with the tenderly wrapped blue stone. She notices the frozen blue rose she had left for him previously resting upon his book. A flush of shyness wells up in her face, offering him a bow in greeting. [I]"Hello again, Zilean"[/i], anxiously she shifts her weight upon her feet before gently extending her claws and unfurling them to reveal the small package she held. [I]"You..were very kind to me, you did not balk at the scars upon my features or my lack of a physical voice"[/i].... She trails off quietly, swallowing her shyness as best she can. [I]"I...have this...for you. I understand that in a way- you are frozen, preserved from the downfall of time."[/i] She shallows again faintly, watching his expression carefully to gage his response towards her and the gift laid upon her palm. [/center]
@CrazyPlate123 for some reason I am just super inspired by Sage and her travel, and the Zilean interactions are just so precious :')
90512733.png

Sage nodded softly towards the merchant pearlcatcher, a light grin tugging at the corners of her mouth at his hearty chuckle. "Thank you kindly" she conveys back to him, now delicately clutching the wrapped gem within her grasp. The trinkets and gifts she collects for Zilean are meant in one way to convey a message to him, she understands that in a sense he is 'frozen' in time. He is not living, not dead, he is just as he is.

She stands for a moment lingering in thought, wondering how she would be received upon finding him. Sage blinks rapidly as a subtle cough catches her attention and pulls her from her mind. She turns her head slowly, her wings retract a bit out of nervousness causing the chimes adorned on them to softly jingle. Her eyes land on him- Zilean. For a short moment she is stunned, not expecting to come across him so soon upon returning back to the travelers caravan.

The scent of his incense drifts across the wind, her claws now fidgeting with the tenderly wrapped blue stone. She notices the frozen blue rose she had left for him previously resting upon his book. A flush of shyness wells up in her face, offering him a bow in greeting.

"Hello again, Zilean", anxiously she shifts her weight upon her feet before gently extending her claws and unfurling them to reveal the small package she held.

"You..were very kind to me, you did not balk at the scars upon my features or my lack of a physical voice"....

She trails off quietly, swallowing her shyness as best she can.

"I...have this...for you. I understand that in a way- you are frozen, preserved from the downfall of time."

She shallows again faintly, watching his expression carefully to gage his response towards her and the gift laid upon her palm.
i4gAkBR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9