Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 1st Gen Imperial Breeding Interest?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@warocqueanum

hello! as it’s nearing Janurary 1st, I was wondering who’s up next to send their dragon over to be bred, as I believe there was one other person lined up alongside me. if it is me, I hope that it’s alright that my dragon is a nocturne instead of a coatl/wildclaw. my only G1 coatl is a male, and I’m not able to afford another scroll right now. the hatchlings still a decent chance of being mostly imperials.

thank you for the opportunity!
@warocqueanum

hello! as it’s nearing Janurary 1st, I was wondering who’s up next to send their dragon over to be bred, as I believe there was one other person lined up alongside me. if it is me, I hope that it’s alright that my dragon is a nocturne instead of a coatl/wildclaw. my only G1 coatl is a male, and I’m not able to afford another scroll right now. the hatchlings still a decent chance of being mostly imperials.

thank you for the opportunity!
73972954_k01g94PghWFEJPH.png
74310878_bfn2ZnFdArKVhKy.png
wnd
she/her they/them
FR + 3 | please do not ping me in my own forums
avatar dragon | accent & skin shop | comfort dragon
74311140_WNQODqc4CRSk3bi.png
@wnd

I believe it was you first, then myself. ^^
@wnd

I believe it was you first, then myself. ^^
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
@wnd Hey, upon research Nocturnes have a higher possibility of hatching than an Imperial. Nocturnes seem to have a 3/4 chance of coming out and it wouldn't be fair to others if only 1 came out an Imperial. Do you have an alternative that's equal to an Imperial outcome? Please use: https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/progeny [emoji=familiar heart size=1] New flight + boon purchased.
@wnd Hey, upon research Nocturnes have a higher possibility of hatching than an Imperial. Nocturnes seem to have a 3/4 chance of coming out and it wouldn't be fair to others if only 1 came out an Imperial.

Do you have an alternative that's equal to an Imperial outcome?

Please use: https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/progeny

New flight + boon purchased.
imperials and nocturnes should be at a 50/50 given how the site's breeding mechanic works - they are the same tier of breed rarity - and rng based solely on the forsee progeny feature isn't always indicative of what'll turn out.
imperials and nocturnes should be at a 50/50 given how the site's breeding mechanic works - they are the same tier of breed rarity - and rng based solely on the forsee progeny feature isn't always indicative of what'll turn out.
my personal project tracker

(link pending) lair lineage projects
indeed it is 50/50 chance of both
indeed it is 50/50 chance of both
@warocqueanum hi! so it seems that like the users above have stated it's 50/50. would that be alright with you? I really cannot afford a coatl scroll, and my only one is a male and would be incompatible.

I could try and attempt to grind for eggs in coli tonight, but I'm not confident I could get the ten required to fund another scroll.

I suppose it is reasonable if this is still not something you're comfortable with.
@warocqueanum hi! so it seems that like the users above have stated it's 50/50. would that be alright with you? I really cannot afford a coatl scroll, and my only one is a male and would be incompatible.

I could try and attempt to grind for eggs in coli tonight, but I'm not confident I could get the ten required to fund another scroll.

I suppose it is reasonable if this is still not something you're comfortable with.
wnd
she/her they/them
@warcocqueanum I went ahead and purchased a G1 coatl, so we should be good now! Want me to send them over tomorrow?

(edit; didn't spell user correctly)
@warcocqueanum I went ahead and purchased a G1 coatl, so we should be good now! Want me to send them over tomorrow?

(edit; didn't spell user correctly)
wnd
she/her they/them
@wnd Sure! Send her over.