Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 1st Gen Imperial Breeding Interest?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[u][/u][pinglist=3461] The pinglist has been created! I think first come first serve is the norm. One per person until 500 hatchlings are reached. [u][b]Schedule: [/b][/u] January 31st, 2024 February March April May 8th, 2024 - *By request, possible sync-swap for a birthday hatch. ______________________________ I recently found out about the line of achievements: Extended Family (500) Breed dragons 500 total times. My first gen Imperial has been bred a lot already, so I plan on breeding him a bit more to earn this reward. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496/49579_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] Default mother, but you may send a female of equal chance. I am using the workshop to chance the expectancy of an Imperial outcome, if there is a better method please suggest: https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/progeny [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17360][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/174/17360_350.png[/img][/url][/center] All the hatchlings will be free. [emoji=magnifying glass size=1] [b]New:[/b] [b]You may keep one pick of the hatchlings, the rest will be given away.[/b] My original post did say you can keep all but I think this is fairer for everyone. If you've changed your mind about creating a nest, no worries. [emoji=magnifying glass size=1] [b]New:[/b] [b]Mother dragons are now expected to provide a boon if they want a specific date or immediate results[/b], otherwise it's up to my online schedule which may be on time or a few weeks late. I apologize in advance. I am travelling internationally a bit this year and won't visit daily. ______________________________ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

The pinglist has been created! I think first come first serve is the norm. One per person until 500 hatchlings are reached.

Schedule:
January 31st, 2024
February
March
April
May 8th, 2024 - *By request, possible sync-swap for a birthday hatch.

I recently found out about the line of achievements: Extended Family (500) Breed dragons 500 total times. My first gen Imperial has been bred a lot already, so I plan on breeding him a bit more to earn this reward.
49579_350.png

Default mother, but you may send a female of equal chance. I am using the workshop to chance the expectancy of an Imperial outcome, if there is a better method please suggest: https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/progeny
17360_350.png

All the hatchlings will be free.

New: You may keep one pick of the hatchlings, the rest will be given away. My original post did say you can keep all but I think this is fairer for everyone. If you've changed your mind about creating a nest, no worries.

New: Mother dragons are now expected to provide a boon if they want a specific date or immediate results, otherwise it's up to my online schedule which may be on time or a few weeks late. I apologize in advance. I am travelling internationally a bit this year and won't visit daily.

I feel like most impure G2 imperials seem to go for 500g or more from my experience. I’ve bought two impure G2s, one ~750g and the other 1kg. There’s definitely a market, especially if their colors are matchy.
I feel like most impure G2 imperials seem to go for 500g or more from my experience. I’ve bought two impure G2s, one ~750g and the other 1kg. There’s definitely a market, especially if their colors are matchy.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
There's quite a big market for g2 imps! They're usually quite expensive haha, I'd jump at the chance for a free one C:
There's quite a big market for g2 imps! They're usually quite expensive haha, I'd jump at the chance for a free one C:
Oof I wouldn’t make them free because you could definitely get decent money for them, although it would be nice for people who maybe don’t play as much to be able to get a g2 imp

Even if you sold them for 250g that would be underpriced, and you’d be making a decent chunk of change
Oof I wouldn’t make them free because you could definitely get decent money for them, although it would be nice for people who maybe don’t play as much to be able to get a g2 imp

Even if you sold them for 250g that would be underpriced, and you’d be making a decent chunk of change
xWvVlRG.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
pixel shop
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
I'd definitely be interested! I also agree with what others are saying. G2 Imps, even those who don't have 2 Imp parents, can go for a decent amount.
I'd definitely be interested! I also agree with what others are saying. G2 Imps, even those who don't have 2 Imp parents, can go for a decent amount.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
Count me as interested! Can also guarantee there will be a lot of interest from others as well
Count me as interested! Can also guarantee there will be a lot of interest from others as well
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
I'd be interested as well!
I'd be interested as well!
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
I would be interested also.
I would be interested also.
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
I would also have interest, but I dunno if you need any more interested people at this point hehe (Also, there are a number of us with gen 1 wildclaws/coatls that would love a nest with your imperial, we're for sure out here [emoji=imperial love size=1])
I would also have interest, but I dunno if you need any more interested people at this point hehe
(Also, there are a number of us with gen 1 wildclaws/coatls that would love a nest with your imperial, we're for sure out here )
I would also be interested in this ^^! It sounds very cool :D
I would also be interested in this ^^! It sounds very cool :D
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Skin shop
> Sketches

z83TkAw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10