Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Pretty Boy Showdown! | 100 Like Battle
1 2 3 4 5
@Asclepihex

Haha, looks like Destructo's getting all the attention for now. :P

No fancy posts here since it's past bed time, but he may come back tomorrow with a response. ;D
@Asclepihex

Haha, looks like Destructo's getting all the attention for now. :P

No fancy posts here since it's past bed time, but he may come back tomorrow with a response. ;D
Cast my vote for Destructo (#34). Such a fantastic looking character. ^-^
Cast my vote for Destructo (#34). Such a fantastic looking character. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight

Destructo: *stretches* Aha...Much appreciated. This was something wonderful to wake up to~

(it's a new day here, so I just got on, ehehe~ Thanks a bunch! :D)
@FinalFlight

Destructo: *stretches* Aha...Much appreciated. This was something wonderful to wake up to~

(it's a new day here, so I just got on, ehehe~ Thanks a bunch! :D)
A whole day is passed and somehow...No one's numbers moved an inch. At this, Xac is about to lose his cool, and he is doing what he can to refrain from lashing out. He is a model, he has to keep his reputation... ...Even if his reputation as a soldier defined him as ruthless and demanding. "Look, forget that stupid challenge. It's not happening." Xac is facing away from Destructo and staring at the stage, watching passerbys without being able to even call them to himself. [i]Such a helpless feeling...[/i] "I've a new proposal: Let's have a Time Trial. We'll see if either of us make it [b]halfway in 5 days or less[/b]. We'll see how time is on our side instead. Apparently seeing catchy outfits isn't good enough. Plus they [i]do[/i] get to see them when they visit me onstage." Destructo is seen heaving a sigh of relief. Apparently he also didn't like the thought of having to try something that would make him a bigger joke than he'd already appear. "I accept this challenge." he starts a countdown and crosses his arms, "If either of us makes it, [b]we'll venture into their realm and give our own badges[/b] - just like Lord Xero does. Our greatest gift will still be for the Main Achievement...Provided we're informed of it. Both gifts can only be given for one of us, so if one makes it before the other and isn't notified, but the other is...Too late." Xac flicks his claws and nods. "It's only right they get one chance for each milestone." he chuckles, "Besides, we're not as powerful as Lord Xero, so we can't come as prepared as him. Even if we do have our strengths..." At this, the last challenge is scrapped and this one takes place, including strict guidelines. [emoji=star size=1] Should there be a notification given about the 50th star, your lair will receive the honor of a visit from Xac or Destructo, and they will give your civillians badges. [emoji=star size=1] Only one can accomplish this task, so if you give one his 50th stars and not notify, you will miss out. [emoji=star size=1] The 2nd half goal will not count, even with notification, and will have to wait until someone reaches the Main Goal: 100 stars. Deadline? [b]March 30th.[/b]
A whole day is passed and somehow...No one's numbers moved an inch.

At this, Xac is about to lose his cool, and he is doing what he can to refrain from lashing out. He is a model, he has to keep his reputation...

...Even if his reputation as a soldier defined him as ruthless and demanding.

"Look, forget that stupid challenge. It's not happening."

Xac is facing away from Destructo and staring at the stage, watching passerbys without being able to even call them to himself. Such a helpless feeling...

"I've a new proposal: Let's have a Time Trial. We'll see if either of us make it halfway in 5 days or less. We'll see how time is on our side instead. Apparently seeing catchy outfits isn't good enough. Plus they do get to see them when they visit me onstage."

Destructo is seen heaving a sigh of relief. Apparently he also didn't like the thought of having to try something that would make him a bigger joke than he'd already appear.

"I accept this challenge." he starts a countdown and crosses his arms, "If either of us makes it, we'll venture into their realm and give our own badges - just like Lord Xero does. Our greatest gift will still be for the Main Achievement...Provided we're informed of it. Both gifts can only be given for one of us, so if one makes it before the other and isn't notified, but the other is...Too late."

Xac flicks his claws and nods.

"It's only right they get one chance for each milestone." he chuckles, "Besides, we're not as powerful as Lord Xero, so we can't come as prepared as him. Even if we do have our strengths..."

At this, the last challenge is scrapped and this one takes place, including strict guidelines.

Should there be a notification given about the 50th star, your lair will receive the honor of a visit from Xac or Destructo, and they will give your civillians badges.

Only one can accomplish this task, so if you give one his 50th stars and not notify, you will miss out.

The 2nd half goal will not count, even with notification, and will have to wait until someone reaches the Main Goal: 100 stars.

Deadline?

March 30th.
Four days left of the Time Trial Challenge! [img]https://i.imgur.com/e54lOmv.png[/img]
Four days left of the Time Trial Challenge!

e54lOmv.png
Destructo decides it's time to take measures into his own claws.

"I, too, can't stand sitting around anymore. I have to go out there. I don't know how I've yet to lose my mind..."

Xac snorts.

"I can't do shows, I can't see the one I love...What else is there? I'm outta here. I'm venturing into this realm of theirs for myself...And I will return the winner."

Before Destructo can reply, Xac does just that. He leaves the room he so hated, and heads out to find more followers. Or he just wanted to model some more, who can tell?

However, he and Destructo had the same idea. If the world wasn't going to come to them...They were coming to go out to the world.

They have battle prowess and their outwordly powers - they'll be fine.
Destructo decides it's time to take measures into his own claws.

"I, too, can't stand sitting around anymore. I have to go out there. I don't know how I've yet to lose my mind..."

Xac snorts.

"I can't do shows, I can't see the one I love...What else is there? I'm outta here. I'm venturing into this realm of theirs for myself...And I will return the winner."

Before Destructo can reply, Xac does just that. He leaves the room he so hated, and heads out to find more followers. Or he just wanted to model some more, who can tell?

However, he and Destructo had the same idea. If the world wasn't going to come to them...They were coming to go out to the world.

They have battle prowess and their outwordly powers - they'll be fine.
Updated the 2nd post to have...Well...Updates.

This thread reminds me of the Pound Chat on Neopets...Too fast. And you really do have to rely on bumps if you want to get noticed. :/

Speaking of which, time for some more bump pics~

I have some for my commissions, but now it's time for others, ehehe!
Updated the 2nd post to have...Well...Updates.

This thread reminds me of the Pound Chat on Neopets...Too fast. And you really do have to rely on bumps if you want to get noticed. :/

Speaking of which, time for some more bump pics~

I have some for my commissions, but now it's time for others, ehehe!
Team Destructo!
Team Destructo!
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
@LunaMoonShadow

Haha, hey again~ And thanks! :3
@LunaMoonShadow

Haha, hey again~ And thanks! :3
UPDATE:

There is a SECOND tie!

"It's too soon!" they say, but here we are!
UPDATE:

There is a SECOND tie!

"It's too soon!" they say, but here we are!
1 2 3 4 5