Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] B'day Mass Hatch 14-01 700+ Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So I know it's a bit early but I've decided to start saving up as many eggs as I can for a mass b'day hatch on January 14. I've been away from the game for 4 years and I figured I'd want to celebrate my return in a big way. My goal is to hatch more eggs than I did almost 5 years ago for my b'day mass hatch where I ended up hatching 379 eggs.
My first goal has been reached, now aiming for that magical number of 500+ eggs.

My goal of 500 has been reached, now I'm just trying to get as many eggs as possible.

This thread is for me to keep track of how many eggs I have currently and also to make a pinglist for anyone interested in joining me on this crazy venture. Just like last time I'll hatch the eggs in batches and I'll have a pinglist for the start of the event, a batch pinglist (will receive a ping whenever I start a new batch) and a pinglist for any double/triple hatch. Feel free to add yourself in the spreadsheet (credits to @/dems for their amazing work on this) to any of the pinglists you want to be on.
Please don't ping me, I'm subscribed to this thread

~Current egg count~
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x510 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x27
Unhatched Arcane Egg x22 Unhatched Earth Egg x21 Unhatched Fire Egg x4
Unhatched Ice Egg x16 Unhatched Light Egg x26 Unhatched Lightning Egg x14
Unhatched Nature Egg x11 Unhatched Plague Egg x44 Unhatched Shadow Egg x20
Unhatched Water Egg x21 Unhatched Wind Egg x27

Total number of eggs: 763
So I know it's a bit early but I've decided to start saving up as many eggs as I can for a mass b'day hatch on January 14. I've been away from the game for 4 years and I figured I'd want to celebrate my return in a big way. My goal is to hatch more eggs than I did almost 5 years ago for my b'day mass hatch where I ended up hatching 379 eggs.
My first goal has been reached, now aiming for that magical number of 500+ eggs.

My goal of 500 has been reached, now I'm just trying to get as many eggs as possible.

This thread is for me to keep track of how many eggs I have currently and also to make a pinglist for anyone interested in joining me on this crazy venture. Just like last time I'll hatch the eggs in batches and I'll have a pinglist for the start of the event, a batch pinglist (will receive a ping whenever I start a new batch) and a pinglist for any double/triple hatch. Feel free to add yourself in the spreadsheet (credits to @/dems for their amazing work on this) to any of the pinglists you want to be on.
Please don't ping me, I'm subscribed to this thread

~Current egg count~
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x510 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x27
Unhatched Arcane Egg x22 Unhatched Earth Egg x21 Unhatched Fire Egg x4
Unhatched Ice Egg x16 Unhatched Light Egg x26 Unhatched Lightning Egg x14
Unhatched Nature Egg x11 Unhatched Plague Egg x44 Unhatched Shadow Egg x20
Unhatched Water Egg x21 Unhatched Wind Egg x27

Total number of eggs: 763
Ooooh I'd love an event ping! Maybe a batch ping, depends on my schedule in jan LOL.
Ooooh I'd love an event ping! Maybe a batch ping, depends on my schedule in jan LOL.
Fe3ZyPs.gif
I'd love an event ping!
I'd love an event ping!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
I would love an event ping! (My birthday is one day after yours LOL)
I would love an event ping! (My birthday is one day after yours LOL)

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
All three have been added ^_^
All three have been added ^_^
Hatching ping please
Hatching ping please
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Added ^_^