Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] B'day Mass Hatch 14-01 700+ Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Echosinger

Glad to have you and good to know my sig actually helps bring people here :)

I can't wait either! I've been having trouble with self control seeing so many people do new years hatches. I really want to crack open my eggs. Only 11 days left to wait
@Echosinger

Glad to have you and good to know my sig actually helps bring people here :)

I can't wait either! I've been having trouble with self control seeing so many people do new years hatches. I really want to crack open my eggs. Only 11 days left to wait
I just realized this is happening on my Fr anniversary XD

Wish you good luck, hope we get a new xxx g1 to add to the site :D
I just realized this is happening on my Fr anniversary XD

Wish you good luck, hope we get a new xxx g1 to add to the site :D

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
@C0smos

Then I hope I can hatch something you like as an anniversary G1 :)

That would be absolutely incredible, but I'd be more than pleased with a few good doubles. Thanks so much! Now let's see how many more eggs we can add before the 14th :D
@C0smos

Then I hope I can hatch something you like as an anniversary G1 :)

That would be absolutely incredible, but I'd be more than pleased with a few good doubles. Thanks so much! Now let's see how many more eggs we can add before the 14th :D
The egg count is skyrocketing here XD
The egg count is skyrocketing here XD

SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

SweetTreatLion
Hiii

@C0smos

Now all that's left is unlocking the last 99 gem slots in my hib den before spending every last gem and treasure for as many eggs as possible (and hopefully get a few in trades for the G1s I'll hatch). I'm secretly hoping I can still get to 750 eggs before the end of the hatch, which would be insane with only 3 months and 3 days preperation time :)

Anyways, however many more eggs I'll get (even if it would be 0), with the current egg count I already consider this a huge succes ^_^
@C0smos

Now all that's left is unlocking the last 99 gem slots in my hib den before spending every last gem and treasure for as many eggs as possible (and hopefully get a few in trades for the G1s I'll hatch). I'm secretly hoping I can still get to 750 eggs before the end of the hatch, which would be insane with only 3 months and 3 days preperation time :)

Anyways, however many more eggs I'll get (even if it would be 0), with the current egg count I already consider this a huge succes ^_^
even 100 imo is a huge success XD

This is probably the biggest mass hatch on this site ever XD
even 100 imo is a huge success XD

This is probably the biggest mass hatch on this site ever XD

SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

SweetTreatLion
Hiii

@C0smos

Very true! I love watching any mass hatch, no matter how many eggs, it's always so much fun to see what pops out!

Actually I've seen someone who did a mass hatch with 1020 eggs. They saved eggs for a whole year back then and are currently saving up even more eggs. 100 of each element and 100 bog eggs is their goal I believe and that's not counting the hundreds of noc eggs they also have XD
@C0smos

Very true! I love watching any mass hatch, no matter how many eggs, it's always so much fun to see what pops out!

Actually I've seen someone who did a mass hatch with 1020 eggs. They saved eggs for a whole year back then and are currently saving up even more eggs. 100 of each element and 100 bog eggs is their goal I believe and that's not counting the hundreds of noc eggs they also have XD
Wha—

Wow……

My idea of a mass hatch is 8 eggs XD (the perfect amount to get 7 fodder and usually 1 half decent hatch)
Wha—

Wow……

My idea of a mass hatch is 8 eggs XD (the perfect amount to get 7 fodder and usually 1 half decent hatch)

SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

SweetTreatLion
Hiii

@C0smos

It took a bit of searching but here is the most recent update on their egg stash if you're interested :)

Trust me, your wallet thanks you. I calculated that with current prices I have about 130kg worth of eggs and if I'd save and then sell them at peak prices (in half a year or so) it would be around 180kg worth. I know that unless my luck is incredible I'll never be able to make that much currency off the G1s I hatch. But nothing can beat the rush of cracking open those eggs, so I'm completely fine with it :D
@C0smos

It took a bit of searching but here is the most recent update on their egg stash if you're interested :)

Trust me, your wallet thanks you. I calculated that with current prices I have about 130kg worth of eggs and if I'd save and then sell them at peak prices (in half a year or so) it would be around 180kg worth. I know that unless my luck is incredible I'll never be able to make that much currency off the G1s I hatch. But nothing can beat the rush of cracking open those eggs, so I'm completely fine with it :D
U convinced me to hatch a few eggs an hour ago XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83297259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832973/83297259_350.png[/img][/url]
U convinced me to hatch a few eggs an hour ago XD

83297259_350.png

SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

SweetTreatLion
Hiii

1 2 3 4 5 6 7