Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Scattered- Got Robot
1 2
@Natron

...I am extremely disappointed in myself for not realizing this earlier.

@FoxInTheWood

Ohhh, your progen is really neat! I love how the golds pop out against the icy blue.The Warrior's Way and Anniversary apparel add so much charm. And the little lightning bolt marking? Perfect. A great color palette, so I had to give him a like.
@Natron

...I am extremely disappointed in myself for not realizing this earlier.

@FoxInTheWood

Ohhh, your progen is really neat! I love how the golds pop out against the icy blue.The Warrior's Way and Anniversary apparel add so much charm. And the little lightning bolt marking? Perfect. A great color palette, so I had to give him a like.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I'd specifically buy this guy to turn him into a Tasque fandragon, but that is so contrasting in comparison with my aesthetic, I just can't
I'd specifically buy this guy to turn him into a Tasque fandragon, but that is so contrasting in comparison with my aesthetic, I just can't
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Requacy Thank you! Your guy has great colors too, I would love to see what you decide for him in the future :D
@Requacy Thank you! Your guy has great colors too, I would love to see what you decide for him in the future :D
1 2