Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | alloy or blend?
1 2
Going to have to say blend! It blends - ha - with the rest of the colors much more nicely.
Going to have to say blend! It blends - ha - with the rest of the colors much more nicely.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
The alloy makes it easier to see the accent!
The alloy makes it easier to see the accent!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Blend gives it more depth I think
Blend gives it more depth I think
qbj5aU6.gif acecatcher.png
I'd say Blend
I'd say Blend
Oh gosh, this is hard. The Blend has a nice subtle softness, but Alloy on female PCs is A+. I’m gonna have to go with a Ellen’s here though, for those nice purple tones.
Oh gosh, this is hard. The Blend has a nice subtle softness, but Alloy on female PCs is A+. I’m gonna have to go with a Ellen’s here though, for those nice purple tones.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
thank you all for the input!! honestly I'm still not 100% sure what to do, but I think I might be going with blend. I appreciate it!
thank you all for the input!! honestly I'm still not 100% sure what to do, but I think I might be going with blend. I appreciate it!
Her accent mostly hides the gene on the wings (so it's pretty subtle), so I'd definitely go with blend. I do like how alloy looks better, but it's just really noticeable on the faint colors on the wings/mane/tail tip It's probably not worth the gem investment just for that, when blend works perfectly well.
Her accent mostly hides the gene on the wings (so it's pretty subtle), so I'd definitely go with blend. I do like how alloy looks better, but it's just really noticeable on the faint colors on the wings/mane/tail tip It's probably not worth the gem investment just for that, when blend works perfectly well.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Blend, for the little hints of purple!
Blend, for the little hints of purple!
tumblr_inline_rlum31D3521x02qa7_500.png » RAT KINGS OF IOWA.
» check bio for important information
z0ukAzB.pngeIK5iG7.png8M6oN2E.pngR1dejfm.png
tumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.gif
1 2