Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] Living Dolls Lineage Project
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
A menace from day one XD
A menace from day one XD
8AyoHYo5LUNEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png8Pz7wAsgBYwEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3138743/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/UHmw4Ei.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]-- Affiliate bump --[/center]
UHmw4Ei.png
-- Affiliate bump --
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
NOVA: Story Group 1
Quote:
Nova sprinted down the hall, in tears. Yet again, she'd seen the future, and it scared her. The visions had started off small and harmless- things any dragon could predict with no magic at all- but they'd rapidly grown more and more specific, too much so to be a coincidence.
She ran into the lab and jumped on her father's back, completely ignoring the fact they were in the middle of an experiment. "Papa! Dad! You gotta- I- Doubt almost- got crushed but I saw it before it happened and I-"

Quote:
Nova, just a hatchling, sat in the dark, staring blankly at an orb. Since she hatched, she had been seeing things, only for them to come true within hours. At first, it had scared her, and she'd run to her father, crying about how scared she was..
Now she was locked up in this room, all alone. Her visions were the only thing to keep her company. The orb seemed to amplify them, and sometimes it helped others see them too. She reached out and touched it with a claw, seeming bored, before gasping when her claws phased through, and the orb turned as black as the room around it.
She felt her arm getting pulled in, letting out a panicked screech, before getting dragged in entirely.
She looked around the void, frozen in place.
In front of her appeared a giant white beast with veins of gold, holding a clock many times larger than her with one paw. The clock's ticking echoed all around her, booming through the empty space, and suddenly millions of eyes were watching her. She felt claws gripping her fur, letting out a scream, before she was suddenly surrounded by a comforting warmth. When she opened her eyes, she was in a beautiful field, full of flowers and butterflies and all sorts of pretty sights. She gasped and ran out, having never seen such a thing. As she ran, she noticed a white fox bounding along by her side.
She giggled, until suddenly a black void opened up in front of her, sending her flying back into her room. She slammed into the wall, the fox following her and landing gracefully by her side. It held out a paw to help her up, before disappearing as someone opened the door.
It was her father, Hypothesis. She.. didn't like him much.

Quote:
Nova sat in front of a desk, at which sat Doubt, watching her closely. She trembled lightly, her eyes glowing. "There- eyes- time-" She spat out each word, before ducking both heads and covering her eyes with her claws.
"What? Nova, tell me what you see. " Doubt ordered, his tone far more stern than it usually was.
"Monster- demon- time-" She shook both heads, her body twitching and shaking, clearly out of her control.
"Nova! " Doubt shouted, watching as her eyes turned a deep, dark red.
"Kneel before- Kneel before- them- " She croaked, her voice sounding drastically different.
"Kneel before who? Who are you talking about? "
"Space- time- monster- eyes! " She suddenly collapsed.

Quote:
Nova tapped the orb once more, watching it turn black as she phased into it. She stepped through once more, tensing at the darkness that surrounded her. Pandora wasn't here, and she was alone.
She puffed out her chest and held her heads up high as all those eyes appeared, trying to appear confident, not terrified like she actually was.
"Well, well, well.. what do we have here? " A thousand voices cackled all at once, the eyes focusing in on her. "Some little hatchling, foolish enough to believe herself worthy of time and space itself, " The voices laughed maniacally.
She winced at the feeling of many claws grabbing at her, tearing at her. Still she stood strong, her gaze never wavering. "Leave, now. I must speak to Chronos. " She said, trying to sound like she had some sort of authority, though she knew she was practically powerless.
"Foolish child. He isn't here, and he doesn't wish to speak with you. " The voices laughed. The eyes all disappeared, leaving the air still for several moments, before thousands of heads lunged at her all at once-
A strange creature appeared, lunging in front of Nova, taking out a sword and slashing at the heads. They quickly retreated, before disappearing.
Nova blinked slowly, in shock. "Who.. who are you? " She whispered, looking over at them.
"A traveler, just as you are. " The creature hummed, holding out one hand. "Let's walk, shall we? Best not to stick around here. " He said. He looked very young- hardly an adolescent- but also seemed.. unfathomably ancient.
Nova slowly followed him, seeming a bit confused, but glad that he had saved her. She had several large tears in the fabric, but she supposed she would have to deal with them later.
The creature kept walking. It wore stripes of vibrant fabric on its arms and legs. "You're searching for Chronos, aren't you? I'm sorry, but you won't be seeing him for a while. Best to go back home and wait. " He frowned, looking off into the distance. He took out a torch, lighting the end and holding it up in the air. It lit up the dark fog around them, and..

"Who.. How do you know that? " Nova asked as they kept walking. She hadn't noticed, but she'd taken a form similar to the creature.
"I've been here many times. You can hear Chronos, and right now it's silent. " He said, glancing at her. He wore a fond smile on his face. "Watch your step, dear. It's very unpleasant to fall off these pathways. "
"Pathways? " She'd assumed it was all solid. She glanced around nervously, staying a bit closer now.
"It's hard to tell, but there is an edge. I've walked off it before. " He said, before frowning slightly when a portal opened in front of them. "I suppose that's your cue, isn't it? Stay safe. And please don't tell your family about me. I'm not supposed to be here. " He sighed. He leaned down, wrapping a stripe of fabric around her arm. "Keep that with you. "
Nova frowned, nodding and stepping through. She returned to normal, glancing back at the orb before going to patch herself up.
NOVA: Story Group 1
Quote:
Nova sprinted down the hall, in tears. Yet again, she'd seen the future, and it scared her. The visions had started off small and harmless- things any dragon could predict with no magic at all- but they'd rapidly grown more and more specific, too much so to be a coincidence.
She ran into the lab and jumped on her father's back, completely ignoring the fact they were in the middle of an experiment. "Papa! Dad! You gotta- I- Doubt almost- got crushed but I saw it before it happened and I-"

Quote:
Nova, just a hatchling, sat in the dark, staring blankly at an orb. Since she hatched, she had been seeing things, only for them to come true within hours. At first, it had scared her, and she'd run to her father, crying about how scared she was..
Now she was locked up in this room, all alone. Her visions were the only thing to keep her company. The orb seemed to amplify them, and sometimes it helped others see them too. She reached out and touched it with a claw, seeming bored, before gasping when her claws phased through, and the orb turned as black as the room around it.
She felt her arm getting pulled in, letting out a panicked screech, before getting dragged in entirely.
She looked around the void, frozen in place.
In front of her appeared a giant white beast with veins of gold, holding a clock many times larger than her with one paw. The clock's ticking echoed all around her, booming through the empty space, and suddenly millions of eyes were watching her. She felt claws gripping her fur, letting out a scream, before she was suddenly surrounded by a comforting warmth. When she opened her eyes, she was in a beautiful field, full of flowers and butterflies and all sorts of pretty sights. She gasped and ran out, having never seen such a thing. As she ran, she noticed a white fox bounding along by her side.
She giggled, until suddenly a black void opened up in front of her, sending her flying back into her room. She slammed into the wall, the fox following her and landing gracefully by her side. It held out a paw to help her up, before disappearing as someone opened the door.
It was her father, Hypothesis. She.. didn't like him much.

Quote:
Nova sat in front of a desk, at which sat Doubt, watching her closely. She trembled lightly, her eyes glowing. "There- eyes- time-" She spat out each word, before ducking both heads and covering her eyes with her claws.
"What? Nova, tell me what you see. " Doubt ordered, his tone far more stern than it usually was.
"Monster- demon- time-" She shook both heads, her body twitching and shaking, clearly out of her control.
"Nova! " Doubt shouted, watching as her eyes turned a deep, dark red.
"Kneel before- Kneel before- them- " She croaked, her voice sounding drastically different.
"Kneel before who? Who are you talking about? "
"Space- time- monster- eyes! " She suddenly collapsed.

Quote:
Nova tapped the orb once more, watching it turn black as she phased into it. She stepped through once more, tensing at the darkness that surrounded her. Pandora wasn't here, and she was alone.
She puffed out her chest and held her heads up high as all those eyes appeared, trying to appear confident, not terrified like she actually was.
"Well, well, well.. what do we have here? " A thousand voices cackled all at once, the eyes focusing in on her. "Some little hatchling, foolish enough to believe herself worthy of time and space itself, " The voices laughed maniacally.
She winced at the feeling of many claws grabbing at her, tearing at her. Still she stood strong, her gaze never wavering. "Leave, now. I must speak to Chronos. " She said, trying to sound like she had some sort of authority, though she knew she was practically powerless.
"Foolish child. He isn't here, and he doesn't wish to speak with you. " The voices laughed. The eyes all disappeared, leaving the air still for several moments, before thousands of heads lunged at her all at once-
A strange creature appeared, lunging in front of Nova, taking out a sword and slashing at the heads. They quickly retreated, before disappearing.
Nova blinked slowly, in shock. "Who.. who are you? " She whispered, looking over at them.
"A traveler, just as you are. " The creature hummed, holding out one hand. "Let's walk, shall we? Best not to stick around here. " He said. He looked very young- hardly an adolescent- but also seemed.. unfathomably ancient.
Nova slowly followed him, seeming a bit confused, but glad that he had saved her. She had several large tears in the fabric, but she supposed she would have to deal with them later.
The creature kept walking. It wore stripes of vibrant fabric on its arms and legs. "You're searching for Chronos, aren't you? I'm sorry, but you won't be seeing him for a while. Best to go back home and wait. " He frowned, looking off into the distance. He took out a torch, lighting the end and holding it up in the air. It lit up the dark fog around them, and..

"Who.. How do you know that? " Nova asked as they kept walking. She hadn't noticed, but she'd taken a form similar to the creature.
"I've been here many times. You can hear Chronos, and right now it's silent. " He said, glancing at her. He wore a fond smile on his face. "Watch your step, dear. It's very unpleasant to fall off these pathways. "
"Pathways? " She'd assumed it was all solid. She glanced around nervously, staying a bit closer now.
"It's hard to tell, but there is an edge. I've walked off it before. " He said, before frowning slightly when a portal opened in front of them. "I suppose that's your cue, isn't it? Stay safe. And please don't tell your family about me. I'm not supposed to be here. " He sighed. He leaned down, wrapping a stripe of fabric around her arm. "Keep that with you. "
Nova frowned, nodding and stepping through. She returned to normal, glancing back at the orb before going to patch herself up.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons AHHH fantastic, thanks for posting this Nyx!! :D I'll add this to the Lore Directory here in just a moment with a link to Nova!
@NyxianDragons AHHH fantastic, thanks for posting this Nyx!! :D I'll add this to the Lore Directory here in just a moment with a link to Nova!
FnkvByE.gifLlQrIFN.gif1VHP0G3.png
[quote]Hope returned from her meeting with Joy, frowning slightly. It went better than she expected, but.. she still worried about what she'd tell her mother. She didn't want to see how she'd react to knowing one of her children turned to the Haunted because of her abandoning them.. She walked back towards their section, only to be met by a particularly frazzled Wrath. "There's two hatchlings that look like you! " He said quickly, glancing behind himself. "Huh? " Hope looked visibly confused, following him to a small room. Inside was a nest with two hatchlings that did, in fact, look quite like her. -- She ended up deciding to take them under her wing. She spent a couple weeks raising them before sending them off to new clans, along with amulets with Apathy's face on them. [/quote] [Center][b]Two new g3s! Lime! 30kt [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80173115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801732/80173115_350.png[/img][/url] Lavender! 30kt [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80173114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801732/80173114_350.png[/img][/url] And as a reminder, Pride is still available! @Pipsqueak2413 @AzaRein @Probablynx @Fibonacci @coolrat @XiangEr @BlueEternity @CiciOrcody @Strangeflesh @Macuil @Gig @CosmicFalcon @MegaraFrostalon @ozvena @Salazia @TheGoldDragon @AzaRein @MangoTangoMagpie @Adaejha @Macuil @SaintAubbie @warlockmary
Quote:
Hope returned from her meeting with Joy, frowning slightly. It went better than she expected, but.. she still worried about what she'd tell her mother. She didn't want to see how she'd react to knowing one of her children turned to the Haunted because of her abandoning them..
She walked back towards their section, only to be met by a particularly frazzled Wrath.
"There's two hatchlings that look like you! " He said quickly, glancing behind himself.
"Huh? " Hope looked visibly confused, following him to a small room. Inside was a nest with two hatchlings that did, in fact, look quite like her.
--
She ended up deciding to take them under her wing. She spent a couple weeks raising them before sending them off to new clans, along with amulets with Apathy's face on them.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@Nyxiandragons
May I get Lime?
@Nyxiandragons
May I get Lime?
Color-Hand-15.png
@Nyxiandragons can I please get Pride? I have a totally inconspicuous antiques shopkeeper in my lair who likes to collect unusual dragons, creatures and objects and might seek to spread chaos for his own completely non-evil reasons
@Nyxiandragons can I please get Pride? I have a totally inconspicuous antiques shopkeeper in my lair who likes to collect unusual dragons, creatures and objects and might seek to spread chaos for his own completely non-evil reasons
rjeHYF3.png
[center][emoji=gloom tile size=1][font=Courier New][color=483D8B][size=6][b] BUMP [/B][/font][/color][emoji=gloom tile size=1][/center]
BUMP
FnkvByE.gifLlQrIFN.gif1VHP0G3.png
[center][emoji=gloom tile size=7][font=Sylfaen][color=483D8B][size=6][b] Six new G2s! [/B][/font][/color][emoji=gloom tile size=7] -------- [quote]Apathy had slowly begun to come back out of her tunnel, teaching classes and talking with various dragons. And.. she'd met another lovely veil spun. She had some how never learned his name- he danced around that question every time she asked. She was quite fond of him, actually. He was certainly different from Sorrow; quieter, and closer to her own personality. She liked him. - She'd had another nest, with another three hatchlings. Rose, Wisteria and Iris, she'd named them. She adored them, and vowed to raise them better than she'd done with the last set. She took the time to read to them, to care for them as best she could. She gave them tours of the island, and sat with them at the bakery as they ate sweets and pastries. She just wished she'd had the chance to do so with her previous nest. [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80381601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803817/80381601_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80381602][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803817/80381602_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80381603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803817/80381603_350.png[/img][/url] --------- [quote]Wrath sat in his den, guarding over a nest. They'd more or less just appeared, and though it was odd he didn't mind. He loved hatchlings, after all, and they could help him spread the word of the resistance. He set up the same care packages he'd given to his last hatchlings, and eagerly awaited their hatching. - When they did hatch, he got to work teaching them everything he could. He took time individually with each of them, too, playing games and helping them find what they enjoyed. It saddened him to see them go, but.. he knew he'd done what he could. [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80441332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804414/80441332_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80441333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804414/80441333_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80441334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804414/80441334_350.png[/img][/url] [Size=4] 40kt/g each! [/size] Pings that I totally did not forget: @TheGoldDragon @AzaRein @MangoTangoMagpie @Adaejha @Macuil @SaintAubbie @warlockmary @Pipsqueak2413 @AzaRein @Probablynx @Fibonacci @coolrat @XiangEr @BlueEternity @CiciOrcody @Strangeflesh @Macuil @Gig @CosmicFalcon @MegaraFrostalon @ozvena @Salazia
Six new G2s!

Quote:
Apathy had slowly begun to come back out of her tunnel, teaching classes and talking with various dragons. And.. she'd met another lovely veil spun. She had some how never learned his name- he danced around that question every time she asked.
She was quite fond of him, actually. He was certainly different from Sorrow; quieter, and closer to her own personality. She liked him.
-
She'd had another nest, with another three hatchlings. Rose, Wisteria and Iris, she'd named them. She adored them, and vowed to raise them better than she'd done with the last set. She took the time to read to them, to care for them as best she could. She gave them tours of the island, and sat with them at the bakery as they ate sweets and pastries.
She just wished she'd had the chance to do so with her previous nest.

80381601_350.png
80381602_350.png
80381603_350.png
Quote:
Wrath sat in his den, guarding over a nest. They'd more or less just appeared, and though it was odd he didn't mind. He loved hatchlings, after all, and they could help him spread the word of the resistance. He set up the same care packages he'd given to his last hatchlings, and eagerly awaited their hatching.
-
When they did hatch, he got to work teaching them everything he could. He took time individually with each of them, too, playing games and helping them find what they enjoyed. It saddened him to see them go, but.. he knew he'd done what he could.

80441332_350.png
80441333_350.png
80441334_350.png

40kt/g each!

Pings that I totally did not forget:
@TheGoldDragon @AzaRein @MangoTangoMagpie @Adaejha @Macuil @SaintAubbie @warlockmary
@Pipsqueak2413 @AzaRein @Probablynx @Fibonacci @coolrat @XiangEr @BlueEternity @CiciOrcody @Strangeflesh @Macuil @Gig @CosmicFalcon @MegaraFrostalon @ozvena @Salazia
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons May I get this lady for treasure please? c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80381601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803817/80381601_350.png[/img][/url]
@NyxianDragons

May I get this lady for treasure please? c:
80381601_350.png
r8spsd.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33