Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Possessed Slimes
1 2 3 4 5
@AlumTheDragon Hehe, happy you like them ^^ But really, if you have [i]any[/i] idea on how to change the light one, please tell! I'm not entirely satisfied with it, but I don't know how to change it XD Also, in other news, I should be able to finish Cienne in a few months, since I have reached a lvl 22 cauldron, and Veined needs a lvl 24 (i think), her Slime primary should be able to brew, but I want to make sure I really want to spend gene. Also, don't pay attention to her bio, it's really not up to date anymore XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77042624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/770427/77042624_350.png[/img][/url]
@AlumTheDragon
Hehe, happy you like them ^^ But really, if you have any idea on how to change the light one, please tell! I'm not entirely satisfied with it, but I don't know how to change it XD

Also, in other news, I should be able to finish Cienne in a few months, since I have reached a lvl 22 cauldron, and Veined needs a lvl 24 (i think), her Slime primary should be able to brew, but I want to make sure I really want to spend gene. Also, don't pay attention to her bio, it's really not up to date anymore XD
77042624_350.png
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
this looks like fun! I don't have anyone who meets the requirements atm, but I was fiddling around in scryshop and accidentally made a dream slime (blood/abyss/robin) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=41&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=41&wings=96&auth=7b63b9a58d763386de17f64f4a0119092e2306a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] would also look great as an abby! (although it wouldn't count for this) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=91&winggene=106&wings=96&auth=dbba50c8d6ba608d3decbfb55c4fef0c030cc5a1&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
this looks like fun! I don't have anyone who meets the requirements atm, but I was fiddling around in scryshop and accidentally made a dream slime (blood/abyss/robin)

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=41&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=41&wings=96&auth=7b63b9a58d763386de17f64f4a0119092e2306a9&dummyext=prev.png

would also look great as an abby! (although it wouldn't count for this)

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=91&winggene=106&wings=96&auth=dbba50c8d6ba608d3decbfb55c4fef0c030cc5a1&dummyext=prev.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Just as a warning in the future (I don't know when, just whenever I'm motivated enough) I'm planning on making a reboot with more color requirements in return for a wider variety of possible tert options and the inclusion of Ancient breeds.

@StormWater Cienne's colors fulfill the requirements so you don't need to worry about that! Also, if you'd like I could help you get the money + materials for Veined! I feel I owe you at some help now that I have more of the funds-

@Achaius For your reference the new colors for Lightning Slimes will be Caribbean-Turquoise for all gene slots.
Just as a warning in the future (I don't know when, just whenever I'm motivated enough) I'm planning on making a reboot with more color requirements in return for a wider variety of possible tert options and the inclusion of Ancient breeds.

@StormWater Cienne's colors fulfill the requirements so you don't need to worry about that! Also, if you'd like I could help you get the money + materials for Veined! I feel I owe you at some help now that I have more of the funds-

@Achaius For your reference the new colors for Lightning Slimes will be Caribbean-Turquoise for all gene slots.
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
ah, thanks for the heads up! I'm not super interested in dragons with all three colors so close together, but it's good to know anyway.
ah, thanks for the heads up! I'm not super interested in dragons with all three colors so close together, but it's good to know anyway.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@AlumTheDragon
Oh right! I forgot about that XD It's been a while since I read the requirements page ^^' I think giving her Slime will make her more slime-like though (which would be cool)

For Veined, I think I have all materials necessary and I have enough treasure to brew it once I have the level recquired ^^ thoguh thanks for the offer!
Looking forward to seeing your update! :)
@AlumTheDragon
Oh right! I forgot about that XD It's been a while since I read the requirements page ^^' I think giving her Slime will make her more slime-like though (which would be cool)

For Veined, I think I have all materials necessary and I have enough treasure to brew it once I have the level recquired ^^ thoguh thanks for the offer!
Looking forward to seeing your update! :)
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
1 2 3 4 5