Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 100 Egg Mass Hatch Livestream 10/23!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mikYOM0.png[/img] It's almost time for my 8th anniversary of playing Flight Rising, so I'm celebrating once again with a mass hatch live stream! As with last year, I'll be hatching eggs and auctioning Gen 1s live on a Twitch stream. [b]Please note, I don't know when the stream will end.[/b] I've got a LOT of eggs to hatch this year, and it's going to take me a while! The stream will begin at 13:00 FR Server Time (that's 1pm PST) and will got until I hatch all the eggs! Here's the egg count: [center][item=unhatched arcane egg]x2 [item=unhatched fire egg]x9 [item=unhatched earth egg]x3 [item=unhatched water egg]x4 [item=unhatched plague egg]x1 [item=unhatched lightning egg]x2 [item=unhatched wind egg]x4 [item=unhatched light egg]x1 [item=unhatched nature egg]x1 [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x49 [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]x21 [item=dormant obelisk statue]x1 [size=5]Egg Total: [b]100![/b][/center] [i]*Note: I am trying to hatch a Fire Primal Gen 1 and am looking to trade any of my Earth or Lightning eggs for Fire eggs![/i] [b]Please note, I have no idea when this stream will end, but I'll keep going until I hatch every egg![/b] So if you don't catch the start, you can still join in! I will post again to this thread when the stream is over. Before you join, please take a minute to read over my rules for stream etiquette and auctions: [b]General Stream Etiquette[/b] [list] [*]Be courteous and polite to your fellow viewers, even (ESPECIALLY) if they get a hatchling you wanted. [*]Keep the chat PG-13. [*]Please do not purchase a hatchling if your sole purpose is to flip it. You may of course sell or exalt the dragon later on if you no longer want it, but don't be That Guy. [/list] [b]Auction rules[/b] [list] [*]Primals, doubles, and triples will NOT be auctioned during the stream. These will be auctioned separately on the forums later. [*]On-stream auctions will last 3 minutes, and the start and end of the time will be announced in the chat. The last bid to be posted before I announce the end of the auction will be the winning bid. [*]Auctions will have a set starting bid and a minimum increase of 1 gem/1000 treasure. The last person to bid before the timer goes off will win the dragon. [*]Auctions will also have an auto-buy price that will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The first person to claim the auto-buy will receive the dragon. [*]Payment is expected immediately via 2-way CR. Include the ID# or colors of the dragon in the CR message. [*]Mixed gem/treasure payment will be accepted at a ratio of 1:1000. [*]I will only be accepting pure currency during the auctions. Any offers of wishlist items will not be considered. [*]Please only bid if you have the currency on-hand. Holds will not be accepted. [*]I will NOT be checking the thread during the stream. You will only be able to bid on auctions via Twitch chat. [/list] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @[i][/i]Averacti @[i][/i]grenlem @[i][/i]DreamSlayer @[i][/i]MaplesHaiku @[i][/i]bmw @[i][/i]TheAwesoMew @[i][/i]ZenithDreams @[i][/i]Kalaiscope @[i][/i]gutmouth @[i][/i]parasites @[i][/i]lalafell @[i][/i]Drakessis @[i][/i]NoirVogelchen @[i][/i]Greylag @[i][/i]Ambrite @[i][/i]IBeeJuliana @[i][/i]Starkindled @[i][/i]Greywaren @[i][/i]Bluefire7991 @[i][/i]Weredogalism @[i][/i]ValidArk @[i][/i]patchworkdx @[i][/i]Amalgamates @[i][/i]higurashi @[i][/i]Coincidence @[i][/i]SpookyKitt @[i][/i]NightlyDoodling @[i][/i]DRAGOquing @[i][/i]Natron @[i][/i]huniepie @[i][/i]Hnai @[i][/i]Cherryfleck @[i][/i]brambee @[i][/i]asoryuu @[i][/i]wildewinged
mikYOM0.png

It's almost time for my 8th anniversary of playing Flight Rising, so I'm celebrating once again with a mass hatch live stream! As with last year, I'll be hatching eggs and auctioning Gen 1s live on a Twitch stream.

Please note, I don't know when the stream will end. I've got a LOT of eggs to hatch this year, and it's going to take me a while! The stream will begin at 13:00 FR Server Time (that's 1pm PST) and will got until I hatch all the eggs!

Here's the egg count:
Unhatched Arcane Egg x2 Unhatched Fire Egg x9 Unhatched Earth Egg x3 Unhatched Water Egg x4 Unhatched Plague Egg x1 Unhatched Lightning Egg x2 Unhatched Wind Egg x4 Unhatched Light Egg x1 Unhatched Nature Egg x1 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x49 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x21 Dormant Obelisk Statue x1
Egg Total: 100!

*Note: I am trying to hatch a Fire Primal Gen 1 and am looking to trade any of my Earth or Lightning eggs for Fire eggs!

Please note, I have no idea when this stream will end, but I'll keep going until I hatch every egg! So if you don't catch the start, you can still join in! I will post again to this thread when the stream is over.

Before you join, please take a minute to read over my rules for stream etiquette and auctions:

General Stream Etiquette
  • Be courteous and polite to your fellow viewers, even (ESPECIALLY) if they get a hatchling you wanted.
  • Keep the chat PG-13.
  • Please do not purchase a hatchling if your sole purpose is to flip it. You may of course sell or exalt the dragon later on if you no longer want it, but don't be That Guy.

Auction rules
  • Primals, doubles, and triples will NOT be auctioned during the stream. These will be auctioned separately on the forums later.
  • On-stream auctions will last 3 minutes, and the start and end of the time will be announced in the chat. The last bid to be posted before I announce the end of the auction will be the winning bid.
  • Auctions will have a set starting bid and a minimum increase of 1 gem/1000 treasure. The last person to bid before the timer goes off will win the dragon.
  • Auctions will also have an auto-buy price that will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The first person to claim the auto-buy will receive the dragon.
  • Payment is expected immediately via 2-way CR. Include the ID# or colors of the dragon in the CR message.
  • Mixed gem/treasure payment will be accepted at a ratio of 1:1000.
  • I will only be accepting pure currency during the auctions. Any offers of wishlist items will not be considered.
  • Please only bid if you have the currency on-hand. Holds will not be accepted.
  • I will NOT be checking the thread during the stream. You will only be able to bid on auctions via Twitch chat.

Pinglist:
@Averacti @grenlem @DreamSlayer @MaplesHaiku @bmw @TheAwesoMew @ZenithDreams @Kalaiscope @gutmouth @parasites @lalafell @Drakessis @NoirVogelchen @Greylag @Ambrite @IBeeJuliana @Starkindled @Greywaren @Bluefire7991 @Weredogalism @ValidArk @patchworkdx @Amalgamates @higurashi @Coincidence @SpookyKitt @NightlyDoodling @DRAGOquing @Natron @huniepie @Hnai @Cherryfleck @brambee @asoryuu @wildewinged
WMVWGXM.png
miaow
miaow
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
:)
:)
I'd love a ping!
I'd love a ping!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@Averacti @grenlem @DreamSlayer You'll all been added to the pinglist, thank you!
@Averacti @grenlem @DreamSlayer You'll all been added to the pinglist, thank you!
WMVWGXM.png
Happy early anniversary! I'd like to be pinged ^^
Happy early anniversary! I'd like to be pinged ^^
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :D
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
id like a ping!
id like a ping!
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
@MaplesHaiku @bmw @TheAwesoMew @ZenithDreams Added, thank you!
@MaplesHaiku @bmw @TheAwesoMew @ZenithDreams Added, thank you!
WMVWGXM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7