Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Serpentines || Wildclaw Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5
@smorphie Could I snag one of the hatchlings from the pair?
@smorphie Could I snag one of the hatchlings from the pair?
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
@smorphie Mamushi's been gened up and is ready to be registered as an Opiate serpentine! He still needs his dark sclaera, but that'll take a while since I'm only level 14 in Baldwin's. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71867289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718673/71867289_350.png[/img][/url]
@smorphie Mamushi's been gened up and is ready to be registered as an Opiate serpentine! He still needs his dark sclaera, but that'll take a while since I'm only level 14 in Baldwin's.
71867289_350.png
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
@aimlessax3l mamushi has been added to the registry!
@aimlessax3l mamushi has been added to the registry!
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
[center][ [emoji=cobra size=1] ][/center]
[ ]
profile dragon
I really like this concept, and I was wondering if you had a Pinglist? I would love to be on it, if so. c:
I really like this concept, and I was wondering if you had a Pinglist? I would love to be on it, if so. c:
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten There isn’t a pinglist yet, but i can make one! i assume you would like to be pinged when the first hatchlings are born?
@MittensTheKitten There isn’t a pinglist yet, but i can make one! i assume you would like to be pinged when the first hatchlings are born?
profile dragon
I would love that very much, if possible. Thank you!
I would love that very much, if possible. Thank you!
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
If you do decide to make a pinglist please put me on it
If you do decide to make a pinglist please put me on it
0OwZ6vk.png
@MittensTheKitten @Azureus the pinglist has been created and you’ve both been added! it’ll be put on the main post when i have access to a computer.
@MittensTheKitten @Azureus the pinglist has been created and you’ve both been added! it’ll be put on the main post when i have access to a computer.
profile dragon
[center][ [emoji=cobra size=1] ][/center]
[ ]
profile dragon
1 2 3 4 5