Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Gened, unbred G1s
1 2 3
@SongOfShadows the silver sylvan dress is gem, so.. I'd probably sell the whole thing for 250g
@SongOfShadows the silver sylvan dress is gem, so.. I'd probably sell the whole thing for 250g
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Nekroba
Ok. Sounds good to me. ^^ (I sold some stuff and have more grms)
@Nekroba
Ok. Sounds good to me. ^^ (I sold some stuff and have more grms)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@vineivy I'm honestly not sure, I just know she wouldn't be as cheap as the others- probably would be looking for 1000 range. What's your project though if I may ask?
@vineivy I'm honestly not sure, I just know she wouldn't be as cheap as the others- probably would be looking for 1000 range. What's your project though if I may ask?
^
^
@Nekroba

I lowkey pick up stone/leaf gen 1s whenever I see them cheap on the AH. If you get to the point where you want to exalt/not keep #67437844, I can toss some gems or treasure your way, but not interested in paying very much.
@Nekroba

I lowkey pick up stone/leaf gen 1s whenever I see them cheap on the AH. If you get to the point where you want to exalt/not keep #67437844, I can toss some gems or treasure your way, but not interested in paying very much.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone she's one off XYY with radio tert so to lowest I'd probably put her at is 100g
@JinxMoonstone she's one off XYY with radio tert so to lowest I'd probably put her at is 100g
@Nekroba

I understand - you can keep me in mind if you ever get to the point where you just want to get rid of her.
@Nekroba

I understand - you can keep me in mind if you ever get to the point where you just want to get rid of her.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
1 2 3