Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | *stars* - Like 1, I'll like 10+ back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[indent][font=courier new][size=2]Ah yes, another like thread, who would have seen this coming, lol[/size] [/indent] [font=courier new]I wish to do it to give to others who enjoy receiving likes, to pass the time, and to remain faithful to the theme of my lair, which mostly revolves around stars and such. I've had this in mind for a while but I hadn't gotten to it till now because I'm not particularly shameless aha,, But yes, [b]I wish in exchange for me looking through your pretty dragons displayed in this thread and/or looking through your lair, for liking one of my own,,[/b] I enjoy giving out likes, its an expected 10-20+, or even an entire lair! I'll start out with one dragon, then I may insert and replace others overtime,, I also put compliments in their bios, if that bugs you just lmk,, [b]I am also subbed[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55727088][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557271/55727088_350.png[/img][/url] [Font=courier new][b]The Stargazer[/b] He's a makeshift deity of mine in lore, one of my definate favorites,, Also I felt he deserved more stars since its fitting,,[/center]
Ah yes, another like thread, who would have seen this coming, lol

I wish to do it to give to others who enjoy receiving likes, to pass the time, and to remain faithful to the theme of my lair, which mostly revolves around stars and such. I've had this in mind for a while but I hadn't gotten to it till now because I'm not particularly shameless aha,,

But yes, I wish in exchange for me looking through your pretty dragons displayed in this thread and/or looking through your lair, for liking one of my own,,

I enjoy giving out likes, its an expected 10-20+, or even an entire lair!
I'll start out with one dragon, then I may insert and replace others overtime,,
I also put compliments in their bios, if that bugs you just lmk,,

I am also subbed

55727088_350.png
The Stargazer
He's a makeshift deity of mine in lore, one of my definate favorites,,
Also I felt he deserved more stars since its fitting,,
. • [ Any Pronouns - Special Eye Collector and Fandragon Hoarder - Avatar ] • .
ZuC362q.gif
like #58!
like #58!
Like #60! I'd be curious to know who your favorite is from my lair, if you have time :D (Or a couple favorites, if you prefer.)
Like #60! I'd be curious to know who your favorite is from my lair, if you have time :D (Or a couple favorites, if you prefer.)
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@mynnthia
I gave your whole first tab stars, thank you!

@Reythaak
Thank you! I gave some likes to your first tab and your Effluvial Crow tab, and actually Neith turned out to be my favorite! Something about the colors, eyes and skin makes a perfect plague dragon!
I also snuck a peak in your fandragon tab and noticed your Mokou as well, from Touhou? Very faithful to the character!
@mynnthia
I gave your whole first tab stars, thank you!

@Reythaak
Thank you! I gave some likes to your first tab and your Effluvial Crow tab, and actually Neith turned out to be my favorite! Something about the colors, eyes and skin makes a perfect plague dragon!
I also snuck a peak in your fandragon tab and noticed your Mokou as well, from Touhou? Very faithful to the character!
. • [ Any Pronouns - Special Eye Collector and Fandragon Hoarder - Avatar ] • .
ZuC362q.gif
Liked #62 :D
and wow, Asterope is gorgeous! I like her colour, genes, accent, and apparel combos. Never knew that Plum is such a beautiful colour. It's just super perfect. What a precious <3
Liked #62 :D
and wow, Asterope is gorgeous! I like her colour, genes, accent, and apparel combos. Never knew that Plum is such a beautiful colour. It's just super perfect. What a precious <3
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
Oo! I'm glad you like Neith, I would say she is probably my favorite (or maybe second favorite...) dragon in my entire lair :D Getting Mokou meant actually messaging someone and requesting a dragon they had in their lair that wasn't on the auction house as well. She's probably my second or third favorite Touhou character (I like Patchouli, and her theme) a lot more :D
Oo! I'm glad you like Neith, I would say she is probably my favorite (or maybe second favorite...) dragon in my entire lair :D Getting Mokou meant actually messaging someone and requesting a dragon they had in their lair that wasn't on the auction house as well. She's probably my second or third favorite Touhou character (I like Patchouli, and her theme) a lot more :D
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
like #63! Can I just say how absolutely gorgeous your dragon is? Your whole lair is, I'm gonna give likes to more than just her >:)

also just liked your entire bnha fandragon collection there
like #63! Can I just say how absolutely gorgeous your dragon is? Your whole lair is, I'm gonna give likes to more than just her >:)

also just liked your entire bnha fandragon collection there
JAZZY - SHE/HER - 25
Fandragon Tab

L22nKB6.png
I liked asterope, am like #65! Shes absolutely breathtaking, my god--
Grats on finishing her!!
I liked asterope, am like #65! Shes absolutely breathtaking, my god--
Grats on finishing her!!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
oh Asterope is absolutely gorgeous! wonderful job on her! the layering of the grasps is a really wonderful touch, and her familiar matches perfectly! i'm like #66, and i think you'll find a couple space/star themed dragons in my lair you might enjoy!
oh Asterope is absolutely gorgeous! wonderful job on her! the layering of the grasps is a really wonderful touch, and her familiar matches perfectly! i'm like #66, and i think you'll find a couple space/star themed dragons in my lair you might enjoy!
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
Goodness Asterope is a masterpiece, I went to leave a like and it turns out I already had haha
Goodness Asterope is a masterpiece, I went to leave a like and it turns out I already had haha
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11