Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me comfort dragons! (and why)
1 2 3
[center]Oh, I hope you will feel better soon! Lullaby is my most favourite comfort dragon. She is the very first Snapper that I got and I adore her ever since that time. Her face is just so sweet and lovely. They make me smile and comfortable whenever I look at her. I also enjoy to spoil her with artworks, she looks so pretty on them. Staring at her and her artworks just makes my heart warm and calm. c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63304749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633048/63304749_350.png[/img][/url] My second main comfort dragon would be my Eden. I really love his soft colors and I am very proud of his outfit. For me he is the symbol of tranquility and peace. He also has a bit mysterious and divine vibe that I really like. He also got some beautiful artworks that I enjoy to stare. He's also brought many lucky moments to me ever since I got him. ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65828805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658289/65828805_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Oh, I hope you will feel better soon!

Lullaby is my most favourite comfort dragon. She is the very first Snapper that I got and I adore her ever since that time. Her face is just so sweet and lovely. They make me smile and comfortable whenever I look at her.
I also enjoy to spoil her with artworks, she looks so pretty on them. Staring at her and her artworks just makes my heart warm and calm. c:

63304749_350.png

My second main comfort dragon would be my Eden. I really love his soft colors and I am very proud of his outfit. For me he is the symbol of tranquility and peace. He also has a bit mysterious and divine vibe that I really like. He also got some beautiful artworks that I enjoy to stare. He's also brought many lucky moments to me ever since I got him. ^^

65828805_350.png
jbyQtHP.png
@PeacefulPyro [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48032944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480330/48032944_350.png[/img][/url] Omelas gently places his bunny in your arms. He watches the bunny carefully wriggle about in your embrace, its tiny velvet ears twitching, snuffling as it explores, and manages a small smile. He is not one to talk. He is too afraid to. But deep in his heart he knows how you feel. He feels lost too, trapped between two different worlds, with no chance of ever being free. But he wants to tell you to never stop hoping. It doesn't matter if he will never get out; he will always have hope. Hope does not care what is possible and what is not - and so Omelas hopes you will be able to find your own light.[/center]
@PeacefulPyro
48032944_350.png

Omelas gently places his bunny in your arms. He watches the bunny carefully wriggle about in your embrace, its tiny velvet ears twitching, snuffling as it explores, and manages a small smile. He is not one to talk. He is too afraid to. But deep in his heart he knows how you feel. He feels lost too, trapped between two different worlds, with no chance of ever being free. But he wants to tell you to never stop hoping. It doesn't matter if he will never get out; he will always have hope. Hope does not care what is possible and what is not - and so Omelas hopes you will be able to find your own light.
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68100320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681004/68100320_350.png[/img][/url] He's based on a song I really like, so obviously he's one of my comfort dragons. I also love soft lavender tones, and he's got all of them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57255108][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/572552/57255108_350.png[/img][/url] Glei here has such warm neutral tones, and coatls are so fluffy!
68100320_350.png

He's based on a song I really like, so obviously he's one of my comfort dragons. I also love soft lavender tones, and he's got all of them.

57255108_350.png

Glei here has such warm neutral tones, and coatls are so fluffy!
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
I'm so sorry that you had a bad night, but nothing lasts forever...hope this passes and you feel better very soon! Meanwhile, this is my favorite comfort dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15965527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/159656/15965527_350.png[/img][/url] Not so much because of his looks, but what he represents to me: a piece of a dream come true! Backstory: When I was a new player, just browsing around the site trying to figure out what I was doing, I came across a pair of dragons in someone else's lair that were the most beautiful Imperials I had ever seen up to that point! Of course they were a valuable breeding pair and never going to be for sale, but I vowed to myself that I would have beautiful dragons like them...someday. Well, my boy is one of their children, who turned up for sale at a reasonable price a few months later. Of course I snapped him right up, and have treasured him ever since. The funny thing is, he looks nothing like either of his parents, but that doesn't matter to me at all; what matters is that whenever I look at him, I'm reminded that we can all have nice things, with patience (and maybe a little bit of luck). [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Thanks for sitting through such a long story. Best wishes!
I'm so sorry that you had a bad night, but nothing lasts forever...hope this passes and you feel better very soon!

Meanwhile, this is my favorite comfort dragon.

15965527_350.png

Not so much because of his looks, but what he represents to me: a piece of a dream come true!

Backstory: When I was a new player, just browsing around the site trying to figure out what I was doing, I came across a pair of dragons in someone else's lair that were the most beautiful Imperials I had ever seen up to that point! Of course they were a valuable breeding pair and never going to be for sale, but I vowed to myself that I would have beautiful dragons like them...someday.

Well, my boy is one of their children, who turned up for sale at a reasonable price a few months later. Of course I snapped him right up, and have treasured him ever since. The funny thing is, he looks nothing like either of his parents, but that doesn't matter to me at all; what matters is that whenever I look at him, I'm reminded that we can all have nice things, with patience (and maybe a little bit of luck).

Thanks for sitting through such a long story. Best wishes!
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
@smorphie ah thats okay! I can be pretty bad with them myself ^_^

Oh my goodness they are so cute! Baby snappers look cute as it is but ugh that tert and goat eyes just are too good! Smore is a perfect name for them aswell, it must of felt so good to finish that project!

@Venasai thankyou! And glad to hear someone else sees the vibe i do! ^_^ I assumed i only saw it because of a mixture of factors at the time i got him

I gotta say, Jaranbu has a very eye-pleasing design! His genes are super smooth and the hair gradients on veilspuns always are such a nice touch! I’d love to see more visible gradients on them in the future (where the transition takes longer and ends at the tips)

His name also makes me think of a calm rainforest dragon who just lazes in the sun, enjoying life ^_^

@Nightfallen thankyou! I’m defs much calmer than when i first posted this, but still loving to see all these dergs! *-*

Ahh Lullaby is such a good name! The word itself is calming haha

She is quite a lovely dragon! I’ve never seen fade used well till now and gosh it works so well *-*

Also i think the gentle faces is why i love fem snappers so much, i don’t mind the male pose but i dislike the comically big chin they get. But fem snappers are god tier poses, everything about them is just gentle and sweet *-*

If i had a dragon like her I’d absolutely spoil her with artworks too haha

Eden?! How are you able to come up with such good names?! These names alone make me calm haha

He absolutely looks the part, he reminds me of these old white statues i have vague memories of, that were tinted green due to i think moss growing on them. I think they may of being dove-shaped too so the wings on him further remind me. It’s such an ancient childhood memory, i wonder if it was from that farm with that hedge maze.. that unlocks even more ancient memories! 0-0

His outfit is very good too! The gentle greens are a super good touch

@kawacy

*holds bunny, trying not to squeal with joy. I look up to Omelas and smile back, understanding the unspoken message and hoping he finds his way too*

@Birdmusic

Ooh a song dragon! For as much as i boast about being a music enjoyer, i can’t seem to ever put a dragon into song form, or want one in my lair. Then again i only have 1 fan dragon and thats because she’s a character very close to my heart

If i could visualise my favourite songs into dragon form, which i might try again now, i would probably have a billion of them all in their own little spot *-*

You did such a good job choosing his apparel, it takes a few moments to notice it but when you do it really ties him together perfectly

Glei looks gorgeous! But then again i have a huge bias since i am a big fan of browns and purples too

The chinchilla really pulls it all together too, the way her paw is on him is just *dies from cuteness.. again*

And the blue wind thingy (i forget its name) is such a good touch!

@LunaSkyshadow

Thankyou! It’s not so much a bad night, just a night where i’m very jittery, get them now and then unfortunately :( But this thread has helped a ton!

Oh wow those colours are super satisfying to me! The blend on the wings especially is just *chefs kiss*

Oo i love success stories, especially ones from early in game! I actually recently completed a long term FR goal of my own: finally dressing Mountainwing (who is also like a comfort dragon for what she represents)

No worries about the story being long, its such a sweet, relatable one! I’m on my own dragon-search journey right now, proving quite difficult but she can’t keep evading me forever! I will have her again and it will be the best day of my life to undo the mistake i made *-*

Regardless i’m glad to hear you finally got what you want, even if it was in such a strange way! Best wishes to you aswell!
@smorphie ah thats okay! I can be pretty bad with them myself ^_^

Oh my goodness they are so cute! Baby snappers look cute as it is but ugh that tert and goat eyes just are too good! Smore is a perfect name for them aswell, it must of felt so good to finish that project!

@Venasai thankyou! And glad to hear someone else sees the vibe i do! ^_^ I assumed i only saw it because of a mixture of factors at the time i got him

I gotta say, Jaranbu has a very eye-pleasing design! His genes are super smooth and the hair gradients on veilspuns always are such a nice touch! I’d love to see more visible gradients on them in the future (where the transition takes longer and ends at the tips)

His name also makes me think of a calm rainforest dragon who just lazes in the sun, enjoying life ^_^

@Nightfallen thankyou! I’m defs much calmer than when i first posted this, but still loving to see all these dergs! *-*

Ahh Lullaby is such a good name! The word itself is calming haha

She is quite a lovely dragon! I’ve never seen fade used well till now and gosh it works so well *-*

Also i think the gentle faces is why i love fem snappers so much, i don’t mind the male pose but i dislike the comically big chin they get. But fem snappers are god tier poses, everything about them is just gentle and sweet *-*

If i had a dragon like her I’d absolutely spoil her with artworks too haha

Eden?! How are you able to come up with such good names?! These names alone make me calm haha

He absolutely looks the part, he reminds me of these old white statues i have vague memories of, that were tinted green due to i think moss growing on them. I think they may of being dove-shaped too so the wings on him further remind me. It’s such an ancient childhood memory, i wonder if it was from that farm with that hedge maze.. that unlocks even more ancient memories! 0-0

His outfit is very good too! The gentle greens are a super good touch

@kawacy

*holds bunny, trying not to squeal with joy. I look up to Omelas and smile back, understanding the unspoken message and hoping he finds his way too*

@Birdmusic

Ooh a song dragon! For as much as i boast about being a music enjoyer, i can’t seem to ever put a dragon into song form, or want one in my lair. Then again i only have 1 fan dragon and thats because she’s a character very close to my heart

If i could visualise my favourite songs into dragon form, which i might try again now, i would probably have a billion of them all in their own little spot *-*

You did such a good job choosing his apparel, it takes a few moments to notice it but when you do it really ties him together perfectly

Glei looks gorgeous! But then again i have a huge bias since i am a big fan of browns and purples too

The chinchilla really pulls it all together too, the way her paw is on him is just *dies from cuteness.. again*

And the blue wind thingy (i forget its name) is such a good touch!

@LunaSkyshadow

Thankyou! It’s not so much a bad night, just a night where i’m very jittery, get them now and then unfortunately :( But this thread has helped a ton!

Oh wow those colours are super satisfying to me! The blend on the wings especially is just *chefs kiss*

Oo i love success stories, especially ones from early in game! I actually recently completed a long term FR goal of my own: finally dressing Mountainwing (who is also like a comfort dragon for what she represents)

No worries about the story being long, its such a sweet, relatable one! I’m on my own dragon-search journey right now, proving quite difficult but she can’t keep evading me forever! I will have her again and it will be the best day of my life to undo the mistake i made *-*

Regardless i’m glad to hear you finally got what you want, even if it was in such a strange way! Best wishes to you aswell!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
My current comfort derg is THIS BOI [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69889637][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698897/69889637_350.png[/img][/url] Kapi, a dancing ddr furry, always soothes me with his cool moves and banger music. Whenever I listen to his OSTs, I can't stop.
My current comfort derg is THIS BOI
69889637_350.png
Kapi, a dancing ddr furry, always soothes me with his cool moves and banger music. Whenever I listen to his OSTs, I can't stop.
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58774975][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/587750/58774975_350.png[/img][/url] Akane. Akane is my favorite fandragon in my lair because she's based off of a character from my biggest comfort movie, Birthday Wonderland. It's not a GREAT movie by film standards (predictable plot, very tropey) but it's my favorite movie, and that's what really matters.
58774975_350.png
Akane. Akane is my favorite fandragon in my lair because she's based off of a character from my biggest comfort movie, Birthday Wonderland. It's not a GREAT movie by film standards (predictable plot, very tropey) but it's my favorite movie, and that's what really matters.

AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Comfort dragons have anyways been a mystery to me until I got this boy,, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70353403][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703535/70353403_350.png[/img][/url] Leach is the only dragon I have ever considered as a comfort dragon, I originally made him as a venting dragon to just kind of glare at by calling him "Leach" but I slowly just kinda felt comforted by him? He reminds me of the saying "no thoughts head empty" and it just makes me smile slightly every time I look at him.
Comfort dragons have anyways been a mystery to me until I got this boy,,

70353403_350.png

Leach is the only dragon I have ever considered as a comfort dragon, I originally made him as a venting dragon to just kind of glare at by calling him "Leach" but I slowly just kinda felt comforted by him? He reminds me of the saying "no thoughts head empty" and it just makes me smile slightly every time I look at him.
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
Aw friend, I'm sorry about that. I hope you feel better soon!! I haven't been feeling so good either since my dog passed two days ago, so we're both in this together. <3 In fact relating to that situation is my comfort dragon who I spent a disgusting amount of money on recently to spoil and give him a nice outfit that he deserves. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68604654][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686047/68604654_350.png[/img][/url] Yeah, he's my dragonsona, but he's also just my baby. I tend to make my OCs focus on a certain aspect of my personality/who I am and Yorko is one of my two OCs themed around my inner child. (Yorko in particular is heavily focused on me being autistic lol) Of course he's my favorite breed, Tundra, and his job in my clan relates to my career path IRL. He likes to brighten up the lair with beautiful art to add some color to the dreary Plague lands! That's also why he has the skin I've chosen on him, because being a Tundra he's just so furry, there's so much of that fur than gets dragged through his paints so he's always covered in it. I want to give him Glowtail one of these days, should I ever be able to afford a gem gene, so it looks like he's been painting with his tail. He's also a Naomi descendant which I didn't know when I bought him. And because I need to rub off my gay on everything I make Yorko is gay too, he's deeply infatuated with the clan's electric engineering artist, Neos, who doesn't really notice him because Yorko is either too shy or is far too socially awkward and off putting at times, and he doesn't know how to get Neos's attention. At the same time though, a dragon who was recently rescued and had been isolated for being a freakish multigaze, Photophobious, bonded to Yorko because of the kindness he showed him when he first arrived and Photophobious is quite in love with Yorko, who is oblivious. Yorko also can't fly, his wings are too weak, and his face is wrapped because of injuries sustained from his attempts to fly. Yorko loves one thing most of all, and that's hugs! He thinks him being a Tundra is just the best situation for a dragon like him because he loves giving and receiving hugs. I hope your night improves soon friend. Tundra hugs to you <3 <3
Aw friend, I'm sorry about that. I hope you feel better soon!! I haven't been feeling so good either since my dog passed two days ago, so we're both in this together. <3
In fact relating to that situation is my comfort dragon who I spent a disgusting amount of money on recently to spoil and give him a nice outfit that he deserves.

68604654_350.png

Yeah, he's my dragonsona, but he's also just my baby. I tend to make my OCs focus on a certain aspect of my personality/who I am and Yorko is one of my two OCs themed around my inner child. (Yorko in particular is heavily focused on me being autistic lol)

Of course he's my favorite breed, Tundra, and his job in my clan relates to my career path IRL. He likes to brighten up the lair with beautiful art to add some color to the dreary Plague lands! That's also why he has the skin I've chosen on him, because being a Tundra he's just so furry, there's so much of that fur than gets dragged through his paints so he's always covered in it. I want to give him Glowtail one of these days, should I ever be able to afford a gem gene, so it looks like he's been painting with his tail. He's also a Naomi descendant which I didn't know when I bought him.
And because I need to rub off my gay on everything I make Yorko is gay too, he's deeply infatuated with the clan's electric engineering artist, Neos, who doesn't really notice him because Yorko is either too shy or is far too socially awkward and off putting at times, and he doesn't know how to get Neos's attention. At the same time though, a dragon who was recently rescued and had been isolated for being a freakish multigaze, Photophobious, bonded to Yorko because of the kindness he showed him when he first arrived and Photophobious is quite in love with Yorko, who is oblivious.
Yorko also can't fly, his wings are too weak, and his face is wrapped because of injuries sustained from his attempts to fly.
Yorko loves one thing most of all, and that's hugs! He thinks him being a Tundra is just the best situation for a dragon like him because he loves giving and receiving hugs.

I hope your night improves soon friend. Tundra hugs to you <3 <3
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
I hope everything turned out okay! Alizeh here is my favorite tea and art dragon and I just love being able to stop and imagine having a cup of tea or making paper stars with her after a stressful ordeal. I was allowed to keep her after hosting a nest rental for someone’s breeding pair and I decided that her soft colors would be perfect for a comfort dragon after seeing an old comfort dragon thread and looking at some of other peoples dragons. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62669794][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626698/62669794_350.png[/img][/url]
I hope everything turned out okay! Alizeh here is my favorite tea and art dragon and I just love being able to stop and imagine having a cup of tea or making paper stars with her after a stressful ordeal. I was allowed to keep her after hosting a nest rental for someone’s breeding pair and I decided that her soft colors would be perfect for a comfort dragon after seeing an old comfort dragon thread and looking at some of other peoples dragons.
62669794_350.png
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 3