Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Children of the Gardens: Progen Lineage
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 359 360
@salemcookie aw yay! :D
@salemcookie aw yay! :D
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
I took a look at the new front page, looking really good & so do Conch & Basic with that new Accent and their outfits!!

Tbh I'm unlikely to take in another kid from the lineage, unless there's one I fall super in love with (like this G6 Obelisk, if it was a pure G6... ;-; The way her mane, underbelly and even the eyes match makes me super weak, she's so pretty!!! Plus I love Pistachio oof) but please do also ping me for lore!! I love reading more lore of your kids!
Glad it's going well & the family is growing c:
I took a look at the new front page, looking really good & so do Conch & Basic with that new Accent and their outfits!!

Tbh I'm unlikely to take in another kid from the lineage, unless there's one I fall super in love with (like this G6 Obelisk, if it was a pure G6... ;-; The way her mane, underbelly and even the eyes match makes me super weak, she's so pretty!!! Plus I love Pistachio oof) but please do also ping me for lore!! I love reading more lore of your kids!
Glad it's going well & the family is growing c:
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Mandragorum aw thank you ^^
Did you want removing from the G2 hatchling pinglist then? Or kept on just in case?

(Also, I'm very surprised I haven't been able to get that obe girl adopted yet!)
@Mandragorum aw thank you ^^
Did you want removing from the G2 hatchling pinglist then? Or kept on just in case?

(Also, I'm very surprised I haven't been able to get that obe girl adopted yet!)
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Amaia's nest is set to hatch tomorrow - I probably won't be giving away any of the hatchlings for lore reasons, but I am very excited (Also, I'd like to be added to the lore updates pinglist - still want to be pinged for new hatchlings, but I've been accidentally missing the lore [emoji=owl size=1])
Amaia's nest is set to hatch tomorrow - I probably won't be giving away any of the hatchlings for lore reasons, but I am very excited
(Also, I'd like to be added to the lore updates pinglist - still want to be pinged for new hatchlings, but I've been accidentally missing the lore )
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
@salemcookie ohh that is exciting! [emoji=guardian star size=2] They'll have the same hatch date as Conch's new babies! And sure! Id love feedback on what kind of lore you'd like to see!
@salemcookie ohh that is exciting!
They'll have the same hatch date as Conch's new babies!

And sure! Id love feedback on what kind of lore you'd like to see!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
I am not a very good judge of this bc I don't run any threads like this, but I'd like to be pinged for anything to do with the lore of Conch/Basic or the lineage itself being updated!
I am not a very good judge of this bc I don't run any threads like this, but I'd like to be pinged for anything to do with the lore of Conch/Basic or the lineage itself being updated!
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
@Woohoorandom @Raros @WillowtheWisp @BlueEternity @Sunfold @salemcookie @Mandragorum @Axqu Hello! I've decided to make a [url=https://forms.gle/vEx5A6d97C4BfEDp7]Short Survery[/url] to help me understand what to do with this thread better and what people are interested in. All I really do here is post when new dragons hatch, but since having a couple of requests for people to be on lore pinglists, I've done a couple of test posts. Sometimes I make posts about these dragons and don't ping anyone! Should I?? Hence, the survey XD any imput you have would be appreciated! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Woohoorandom @Raros @WillowtheWisp @BlueEternity @Sunfold @salemcookie @Mandragorum @Axqu

Hello! I've decided to make a Short Survery to help me understand what to do with this thread better and what people are interested in.

All I really do here is post when new dragons hatch, but since having a couple of requests for people to be on lore pinglists, I've done a couple of test posts. Sometimes I make posts about these dragons and don't ping anyone! Should I??

Hence, the survey XD
any imput you have would be appreciated!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
@Woohoorandom @Raros @WillowtheWisp @BlueEternity @Hyzenthlaay @salemcookie @IBeeJuliana @Sunfold @Mandragorum @Empedocles [i] Conch and Basic wait with baited breath as the first of the eggs begins to quiver and crack. Conch holds back Basic's reaching paw. She knows he wants to ease the way, but it's important for them to see if their child is strong enough to hatch themselves. It's not long before a little hooked beak of Mirror appears to break through more easily. Basic is tense - he still holds superstitions of the weakness in Mirror children. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71967374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719674/71967374_350.png[/img][/url] Their new son emerges fully, his ears wet and floppy as he peeps at them. His colouration is vibrant - healthy, and Basic is quick to remove the remaining fragments of shell and inner gloop of the egg. The second egg already has a foot sticking out, and it rolls across the nest. Conch chuckles and holds it still. "They are lively." This egg is quicker to hatch, a larger, stronger dragon - a Guardian who is almost the spitting image of her mother. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71967375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719674/71967375_350.png[/img][/url] The next to arrive is the head of the third child, another Mirror with bright, shining eyes. She peeps, and appears reluctant to remove her body from the safety of the egg. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71967376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719674/71967376_350.png[/img][/url] The final egg begins to hatch, a little slower that the rest, but when the last Mirror has made it out he flops onto the ground. His parents are quick and anxious to check him over, but much to their relief it appears he is just lazy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71967377][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719674/71967377_350.png[/img][/url] [/i] ----- I will be keeping the last Mirror boy, these are birthday hatches for me and I think it's important for lore reasons that they keep a Mirror child and know that they can be healthy ^^ [morphology=1892583] (I will give him Butterfly) I am very, very tempted by the guardian who look so much like Conch, but if someone can assure me of a good home and plan for her, I can send her to a new home. I would actually like to know you plans for any of these babies you'd like to adopt, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to be strict on not letting them go without a name (I have had an Unnamed exalt) I can help you decide on one, or hold a dragon for you until you decide!
@Woohoorandom @Raros @WillowtheWisp @BlueEternity @Hyzenthlaay @salemcookie @IBeeJuliana @Sunfold @Mandragorum @Empedocles

Conch and Basic wait with baited breath as the first of the eggs begins to quiver and crack. Conch holds back Basic's reaching paw. She knows he wants to ease the way, but it's important for them to see if their child is strong enough to hatch themselves. It's not long before a little hooked beak of Mirror appears to break through more easily. Basic is tense - he still holds superstitions of the weakness in Mirror children.

71967374_350.png

Their new son emerges fully, his ears wet and floppy as he peeps at them. His colouration is vibrant - healthy, and Basic is quick to remove the remaining fragments of shell and inner gloop of the egg.

The second egg already has a foot sticking out, and it rolls across the nest. Conch chuckles and holds it still.

"They are lively."

This egg is quicker to hatch, a larger, stronger dragon - a Guardian who is almost the spitting image of her mother.

71967375_350.png

The next to arrive is the head of the third child, another Mirror with bright, shining eyes. She peeps, and appears reluctant to remove her body from the safety of the egg.

71967376_350.png

The final egg begins to hatch, a little slower that the rest, but when the last Mirror has made it out he flops onto the ground. His parents are quick and anxious to check him over, but much to their relief it appears he is just lazy.

71967377_350.png

I will be keeping the last Mirror boy, these are birthday hatches for me and I think it's important for lore reasons that they keep a Mirror child and know that they can be healthy ^^

Not Found

(I will give him Butterfly)

I am very, very tempted by the guardian who look so much like Conch, but if someone can assure me of a good home and plan for her, I can send her to a new home.

I would actually like to know you plans for any of these babies you'd like to adopt, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to be strict on not letting them go without a name (I have had an Unnamed exalt)
I can help you decide on one, or hold a dragon for you until you decide!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
@SilentWanderer

Oh my goodness I love the story so much! I would absolutely love to grab the little guardian if possible. I've always had a soft spot for guardians. If not I'd love the first mirror just as much!

Edit: If you let me have the guardian can you name her Persica?
@SilentWanderer

Oh my goodness I love the story so much! I would absolutely love to grab the little guardian if possible. I've always had a soft spot for guardians. If not I'd love the first mirror just as much!

Edit: If you let me have the guardian can you name her Persica?
@Sunfold I'd love for her to have a home with you, I know you'll treat her well :'>
Let me know if you have any names in mind, but I do trust you and you have an excellent track record ^^

Edit: I've seen your edit and Persica will be over to you a little later! ^^
@Sunfold I'd love for her to have a home with you, I know you'll treat her well :'>
Let me know if you have any names in mind, but I do trust you and you have an excellent track record ^^

Edit: I've seen your edit and Persica will be over to you a little later! ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 359 360