Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Like x4 of mine, I'll like 5+ of yours!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@tyraa
i liked then all ^^ number s
BROSKI-33
torvo-29
techno-34
as for liking dragon back check out my hid den lair where most of my permanants are ^^ let me know which on are your faves <3

p.s techno is my fave, stunning colours ^^
@tyraa
i liked then all ^^ number s
BROSKI-33
torvo-29
techno-34
as for liking dragon back check out my hid den lair where most of my permanants are ^^ let me know which on are your faves <3

p.s techno is my fave, stunning colours ^^
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
BROSKI - 34
Torvo - 30
techno - 35
I love BROSKI
Feel free to like any of my dragons!
BROSKI - 34
Torvo - 30
techno - 35
I love BROSKI
Feel free to like any of my dragons!
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
@capriciousCatnip

liked them all in page 1 and 2

@bamboo1996

ahh lmao ty ty, techno was my first. i liked deniigi and everyone in the end of time- apocalypse tab

@GloriousWinds

pool float,, liked everyone in the first tab; all 3 pages
@capriciousCatnip

liked them all in page 1 and 2

@bamboo1996

ahh lmao ty ty, techno was my first. i liked deniigi and everyone in the end of time- apocalypse tab

@GloriousWinds

pool float,, liked everyone in the first tab; all 3 pages
rWREthf.png
@tyraa

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it when people show love to my dragons!
@tyraa

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it when people show love to my dragons!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
@capriciousCatnip

of course yeah lmao, never been one for gaolers but i saw loads that were pretty like pascal, oreo, purplehaze, pearl etc. they all looked super nice!
@capriciousCatnip

of course yeah lmao, never been one for gaolers but i saw loads that were pretty like pascal, oreo, purplehaze, pearl etc. they all looked super nice!
rWREthf.png
@tyraa

Aww thanks! I’m glad you liked them!

Yeah, I agree, pink and purple look absolutely gorgeous on Gaolers! Orange is another color that looks really good on them too in my opinion, esp. with Piebald or Paint genes bc it reminds me of a creamsicle :3
@tyraa

Aww thanks! I’m glad you liked them!

Yeah, I agree, pink and purple look absolutely gorgeous on Gaolers! Orange is another color that looks really good on them too in my opinion, esp. with Piebald or Paint genes bc it reminds me of a creamsicle :3
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I was like 35, 31, and 36!

Anyone in the first three pages of main that legitimately tickles your fancy please! :D

That spiral baby is wild; it's like they are sitting on a furniture and not on their own tail XD
I was like 35, 31, and 36!

Anyone in the first three pages of main that legitimately tickles your fancy please! :D

That spiral baby is wild; it's like they are sitting on a furniture and not on their own tail XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@capriciousCatnip

ive personally never owned a gaoler, other than when they first came out to sell them lol, so im not too familiar with the genes but im sure they're really nice

@TalonShrubfire

haha lol ty, pool float
liked evaleena, ornatia, divinity, sootmarble, diamond, yang, fire opal, papilliona, cygol and solar!
their apparel and colour schemes are so interesting, as were all of the other dragons!
@capriciousCatnip

ive personally never owned a gaoler, other than when they first came out to sell them lol, so im not too familiar with the genes but im sure they're really nice

@TalonShrubfire

haha lol ty, pool float
liked evaleena, ornatia, divinity, sootmarble, diamond, yang, fire opal, papilliona, cygol and solar!
their apparel and colour schemes are so interesting, as were all of the other dragons!
rWREthf.png
just gave likes to your 3 dergs ^^ (im 36, 32, 37)

BROSKI is so novel to me it never occurred to me abt pool floaties but i love it and can't unsee it now

my lair is a huge mess rn.... if you could like anyone from one of these tabs that you think is neat I'd appreciate it :D

just gave likes to your 3 dergs ^^ (im 36, 32, 37)

BROSKI is so novel to me it never occurred to me abt pool floaties but i love it and can't unsee it now

my lair is a huge mess rn.... if you could like anyone from one of these tabs that you think is neat I'd appreciate it :D

@lalafell

tempted to make a sweet sweet collection of pool float spirals, but thats,, expensive.

from the tabs you've given me ive liked: moschata, nucifera, https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57922088, elodie, betony, lonicera, yuzu, and literally everybody in juicebox because wine is a superior colour and they're all incredible. and if its not wine, the idea is just class.
@lalafell

tempted to make a sweet sweet collection of pool float spirals, but thats,, expensive.

from the tabs you've given me ive liked: moschata, nucifera, https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57922088, elodie, betony, lonicera, yuzu, and literally everybody in juicebox because wine is a superior colour and they're all incredible. and if its not wine, the idea is just class.
rWREthf.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21