Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 1 Like for 5 likes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
#60 !!!! VERY nice outfit on this kid !! also im so ashamed to say that this game has erased my understanding of the word Tundra completely,, rlly took me a sec to remember that it has an actual meaning and isnt just a dragon breed ^^'

if u wanna return likes, plz stick to my first few tabs <3
#60 !!!! VERY nice outfit on this kid !! also im so ashamed to say that this game has erased my understanding of the word Tundra completely,, rlly took me a sec to remember that it has an actual meaning and isnt just a dragon breed ^^'

if u wanna return likes, plz stick to my first few tabs <3
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
#61 What an awesome Ice representative

Hahah I too thought of the Tundra dragon until I realized that tundra also has another meaning. Pick any 5 that take your fancy.

#61 What an awesome Ice representative

Hahah I too thought of the Tundra dragon until I realized that tundra also has another meaning. Pick any 5 that take your fancy.

lckqq6P.png
#62, a very pretty ice rep <3
feel free to like anyone u wnt :] !
#62, a very pretty ice rep <3
feel free to like anyone u wnt :] !
^
^
#63!
any 5 work! :D
#63!
any 5 work! :D
[center]Dr. Farrow finds your lad to be charming. However he looks a little pale, and has been recommended to stay under warm blankets and eat loads of soup to help regain his color! Edit: like #64 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67689965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676900/67689965_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Dr. Farrow finds your lad to be charming. However he looks a little pale, and has been recommended to stay under warm blankets and eat loads of soup to help regain his color!
Edit: like #64
67689965_350.png
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I'm like number 66! He's a very pretty ice boy.
I'm like number 66! He's a very pretty ice boy.
oulcMpY.gif
^
^
I was like 67! pick any permababs from my first tab to like <3
I was like 67! pick any permababs from my first tab to like <3
32261_by_helixrockets-dave4o8.png
#68. Choose someone you like from Done G1s and Art dergs :)
#68. Choose someone you like from Done G1s and Art dergs :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10