Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [closed] i'll like your whole lair 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Doing this again because I'm not doing the best and what better way to deal than to look at pretty dragons?

I've done this before.
Gonna reuse my opening post because it has some good info.

I'll hecking do it.
All of it. Every dragon with a skin, apparel, or familiar.

I don't skip dragons. I don't skip tabs.
I don't know where I am.
I just Go.

closed, reopening with a new thread

~*~

Total lairs completely liked:

broke 100!!

Lairs completely liked this round:
~*~

I really appreciate everyone saying I don't have to do every single dragon, but I'm committed to do what it says on the tin and like Literally Everyone.

I also have no idea what tab I'm on because I just use the right arrow key so I kinda just go until I figure I'm in fodder or sales. If I go through the entire lair and straight into the den, so be it.

~*~

Please keep in mind:
  • I'm doing this to spread some positivity. If I miss some dragons, or skip some hidden behind sales, I'm sorry but I won't be going back to get them unless I stumble on your lair later.
  • I'll be pausing as I need to, either as a break or to catch up.
  • I'm just doing this to raise some spirits a bit, so no need to do anything in response. However, if you'd like to click that little star on one or two of mine, I'd be grateful!
  • It is up to me whose lairs I do. I can and will skip lairs if I am so inclined.
  • If you have a couple hundred dragons, I might peter out at the end. I'll try to do absolutely everyone, but I do get tired.
  • Also, please let me know if most of your dragons are in your den! I forget it exists a lot because I just use mine for fodder storage, oops.
  • I'd also appreciate a warning if you have a lot of sapphire— the colour really doesn't agree with me. I do not want a migraine, thanks.
    • If I see two sapphire dragons that you haven't warned me about, I will just stop. Please for the love of the bossman warn me. Just one I can deal with, but multiple really can do a number on me.
    • Every other colour is absolutely fine, even the super saturated ones. It's just sapphire for whatever weird reason.
      • yes I'm aware I own a dragon with sapphire (the Goblet) but her wings are so dang small and covered by gradients and peacock I can't even see it.

If you do choose to like some of my dragons, the only permanent ones are in my first lair tab. There's just eleven of them.
Everything else is fodder or projects, don't bother with them!
Doing this again because I'm not doing the best and what better way to deal than to look at pretty dragons?

I've done this before.
Gonna reuse my opening post because it has some good info.

I'll hecking do it.
All of it. Every dragon with a skin, apparel, or familiar.

I don't skip dragons. I don't skip tabs.
I don't know where I am.
I just Go.

closed, reopening with a new thread

~*~

Total lairs completely liked:

broke 100!!

Lairs completely liked this round:
~*~

I really appreciate everyone saying I don't have to do every single dragon, but I'm committed to do what it says on the tin and like Literally Everyone.

I also have no idea what tab I'm on because I just use the right arrow key so I kinda just go until I figure I'm in fodder or sales. If I go through the entire lair and straight into the den, so be it.

~*~

Please keep in mind:
  • I'm doing this to spread some positivity. If I miss some dragons, or skip some hidden behind sales, I'm sorry but I won't be going back to get them unless I stumble on your lair later.
  • I'll be pausing as I need to, either as a break or to catch up.
  • I'm just doing this to raise some spirits a bit, so no need to do anything in response. However, if you'd like to click that little star on one or two of mine, I'd be grateful!
  • It is up to me whose lairs I do. I can and will skip lairs if I am so inclined.
  • If you have a couple hundred dragons, I might peter out at the end. I'll try to do absolutely everyone, but I do get tired.
  • Also, please let me know if most of your dragons are in your den! I forget it exists a lot because I just use mine for fodder storage, oops.
  • I'd also appreciate a warning if you have a lot of sapphire— the colour really doesn't agree with me. I do not want a migraine, thanks.
    • If I see two sapphire dragons that you haven't warned me about, I will just stop. Please for the love of the bossman warn me. Just one I can deal with, but multiple really can do a number on me.
    • Every other colour is absolutely fine, even the super saturated ones. It's just sapphire for whatever weird reason.
      • yes I'm aware I own a dragon with sapphire (the Goblet) but her wings are so dang small and covered by gradients and peacock I can't even see it.

If you do choose to like some of my dragons, the only permanent ones are in my first lair tab. There's just eleven of them.
Everything else is fodder or projects, don't bother with them!
@kingcrown lol, you can get an easy start with my lair! a whopping 6 dragons, 5 if you ignore the pearlcatcher. this is very nice of you to do, and lots of respect for those 100+ dragon lairs you've done! ----- (ima go through and like as many dragons of yours that i can stand to do, lol. thats alot of dragos!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68407296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684073/68407296_350.png[/img][/url] edit: got all the way to this nocturne before my pinky started hurting (i use a laptop, which is not very optimal)
@kingcrown lol, you can get an easy start with my lair! a whopping 6 dragons, 5 if you ignore the pearlcatcher. this is very nice of you to do, and lots of respect for those 100+ dragon lairs you've done!

(ima go through and like as many dragons of yours that i can stand to do, lol. thats alot of dragos!)

68407296_350.png
edit: got all the way to this nocturne before my pinky started hurting (i use a laptop, which is not very optimal)
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
@kingcrown You can take a look if you wanna. I have a single Sapphire/Sapphire boy, just a heads up. Other than that, lots of green and blue and XYZ combos. There's some oldies in the Den just chilling.
@kingcrown You can take a look if you wanna. I have a single Sapphire/Sapphire boy, just a heads up. Other than that, lots of green and blue and XYZ combos. There's some oldies in the Den just chilling.
77Fv7Ue.gif
@smorphie
Your lair might be small but it sure is nice!

@Kharon
Thanks for the heads up, gonna get to work now. ^^
@smorphie
Your lair might be small but it sure is nice!

@Kharon
Thanks for the heads up, gonna get to work now. ^^
Oh this is a lovely idea! I've never seen this done before
Though, be careful! There's nothing saying people won't go through and like your lair too >:D

Also warning! If you happen to go through my lair I do have one heavy sapphire dragon which is my fandragon Rouxls! He's in my hibden, I'd hate for you to get a migraine D:
Oh this is a lovely idea! I've never seen this done before
Though, be careful! There's nothing saying people won't go through and like your lair too >:D

Also warning! If you happen to go through my lair I do have one heavy sapphire dragon which is my fandragon Rouxls! He's in my hibden, I'd hate for you to get a migraine D:
Nyx/Shiny
-
She/They
-
FR+8
f71kjPF.png
I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling well :( I saw your thread the first time around but I think you were already done by the time I saw it, I remember thinking it was a really cool thing for people to do to spread happiness and positivity, so it’s amazing to me that you’re up for doing it again!! It’s a great way to see a lot of really interesting dragons that don’t often get shared, especially if they’re in someone’s den. I hope you enjoy your trip through mine if you decide to do so, my den is basically like a second lair XD

Also your fear entities are awesome!! SPIRAL and LONELY are incredible but CORRUPTION is breathtakingly gross, I love it!
I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling well :( I saw your thread the first time around but I think you were already done by the time I saw it, I remember thinking it was a really cool thing for people to do to spread happiness and positivity, so it’s amazing to me that you’re up for doing it again!! It’s a great way to see a lot of really interesting dragons that don’t often get shared, especially if they’re in someone’s den. I hope you enjoy your trip through mine if you decide to do so, my den is basically like a second lair XD

Also your fear entities are awesome!! SPIRAL and LONELY are incredible but CORRUPTION is breathtakingly gross, I love it!
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Devilnyx88
Thanks for the warning! I'm fine if I have a heads up and don't look for too long. ^^
@Devilnyx88
Thanks for the warning! I'm fine if I have a heads up and don't look for too long. ^^
@kingcrown Thank you so much for doing this! It's very kind of you ^^

You can take a peek at mine if you want! I have a dragon with Sapphire secondary (first one on the second page of the first tab of my main lair). I have permas in my hibden but I don't mind if you skip them.
@kingcrown Thank you so much for doing this! It's very kind of you ^^

You can take a peek at mine if you want! I have a dragon with Sapphire secondary (first one on the second page of the first tab of my main lair). I have permas in my hibden but I don't mind if you skip them.
earthshieldl.png xx
Thagomizer (previously Scal)
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
@kingcrown
Mine, if you have time? If not, it's totally fine! It's really sweet of you to do this for people~
I have some dragons in the den I needed to shove in there for space issues, but it's okay if you don't get to them!
@kingcrown
Mine, if you have time? If not, it's totally fine! It's really sweet of you to do this for people~
I have some dragons in the den I needed to shove in there for space issues, but it's okay if you don't get to them!
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
@kingcrown
Wow. Dedication!
I'd appreciate it if you would do my lair, but of course it's your choice! If you do you don't have to like my whole lair, just the ones you actually like :)
@kingcrown
Wow. Dedication!
I'd appreciate it if you would do my lair, but of course it's your choice! If you do you don't have to like my whole lair, just the ones you actually like :)
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14