Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your entire lair 1.0
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'll hecking do it.
All of it. Every dragon with a skin, apparel, or familiar.

I don't skip dragons. I don't skip tabs.
I don't know where I am.
I just Go.

Lairs completely liked:

my arm abruptly started hurting too much, ugh
~*~

I really appreciate everyone saying I don't have to do every single dragon, but I'm committed to do what it says on the tin and like Literally Everyone.

I also have no idea what tab I'm on because I just use the right arrow key so I kinda just go until I figure I'm in fodder or sales. If I go through the entire lair and straight into the den, so be it.

~*~

Please keep in mind:
  • I'm doing this to spread some positivity. If I miss some dragons, or skip some hidden behind sales, I'm sorry but I won't be going back to get them unless I stumble on your lair later.
  • I'll be pausing as I need to, either as a break or to catch up.
  • I'm just doing this to raise some spirits a bit, so no need to do anything in response. However, if you'd like to click that little star on one or two of mine, I'd be grateful!
  • It is up to me whose lairs I do. I can and will skip lairs if I am so inclined.
  • Also, please let me know if most of your dragons are in your den! I forget it exists a lot because I just use mine for fodder storage, oops.
  • I'd also appreciate a warning if you have a lot of sapphire— the colour really doesn't agree with me.

Check out @Forreal's liking thread too!

i can heckin spell, you totally didn't see the title change like five times.
I'll hecking do it.
All of it. Every dragon with a skin, apparel, or familiar.

I don't skip dragons. I don't skip tabs.
I don't know where I am.
I just Go.

Lairs completely liked:

my arm abruptly started hurting too much, ugh
~*~

I really appreciate everyone saying I don't have to do every single dragon, but I'm committed to do what it says on the tin and like Literally Everyone.

I also have no idea what tab I'm on because I just use the right arrow key so I kinda just go until I figure I'm in fodder or sales. If I go through the entire lair and straight into the den, so be it.

~*~

Please keep in mind:
  • I'm doing this to spread some positivity. If I miss some dragons, or skip some hidden behind sales, I'm sorry but I won't be going back to get them unless I stumble on your lair later.
  • I'll be pausing as I need to, either as a break or to catch up.
  • I'm just doing this to raise some spirits a bit, so no need to do anything in response. However, if you'd like to click that little star on one or two of mine, I'd be grateful!
  • It is up to me whose lairs I do. I can and will skip lairs if I am so inclined.
  • Also, please let me know if most of your dragons are in your den! I forget it exists a lot because I just use mine for fodder storage, oops.
  • I'd also appreciate a warning if you have a lot of sapphire— the colour really doesn't agree with me.

Check out @Forreal's liking thread too!

i can heckin spell, you totally didn't see the title change like five times.
Heckin ditto ;3
Heckin ditto ;3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
bro i dare you, ill like all 200 of your dragons back
bro i dare you, ill like all 200 of your dragons back
45cf0a4bef631dbbc455d77ae5af58f6.gif
bet. all non-hibden dragons. i'll go like some of yours in the meantime :D
bet. all non-hibden dragons. i'll go like some of yours in the meantime :D
i'd love some likes if you have spare time! <3
i'd love some likes if you have spare time! <3
6mWOUG0.png
Please do :D
I'll go like yours back!
Please do :D
I'll go like yours back!
please do!! ill likes your back too ^^ i have a few dragons in the den that would like some liking too (especially pickle)
please do!! ill likes your back too ^^ i have a few dragons in the den that would like some liking too (especially pickle)
tumblr_lwqg0ar4By1qapbyt.gif
Bruh, you crazy.
Main dragons are in the first 4 tabs of hibden.
Bruh, you crazy.
Main dragons are in the first 4 tabs of hibden.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Got all your lairs open, done one and a half currently!
Got all your lairs open, done one and a half currently!
just like your favs and I will do the same and I have tons in my den ^^
just like your favs and I will do the same and I have tons in my den ^^
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
1 2 3 4 5 6