Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {{ The Alliance of Glitch Hunters
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@Alyxsandre

I've done a lot of research now and honestly, I think this could be a great opportunity to add a new category for glitches. It could be considered glitched lineages, and could include dragons like Étoile and many others.

I think this would be great because there are no other ping lists for it! Do you think you would be willing to do a general ping to your list to ask if glitch collectors would be interested in this option? People love collecting those lineages, and whether it's because of the glitch or the popularity, it still seems pretty well unrecognized despite its popularity. Plus, with a list recognizing it, there may be a ton more glitches out there discovered that could be documented through the offspring!
@Alyxsandre

I've done a lot of research now and honestly, I think this could be a great opportunity to add a new category for glitches. It could be considered glitched lineages, and could include dragons like Étoile and many others.

I think this would be great because there are no other ping lists for it! Do you think you would be willing to do a general ping to your list to ask if glitch collectors would be interested in this option? People love collecting those lineages, and whether it's because of the glitch or the popularity, it still seems pretty well unrecognized despite its popularity. Plus, with a list recognizing it, there may be a ton more glitches out there discovered that could be documented through the offspring!
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23
You are entirely correct! They are visible "glitches" for the most part (though ones like the False Progens are a bit harder to prove)

A general category for other glitches would be a good idea, possibly. I'll have to think about what I could categorize it as so that it's not used for other non-glitch lineages (such as the glitched imperial scrolls or the naomi lines)
Hmm
@Aurora23
You are entirely correct! They are visible "glitches" for the most part (though ones like the False Progens are a bit harder to prove)

A general category for other glitches would be a good idea, possibly. I'll have to think about what I could categorize it as so that it's not used for other non-glitch lineages (such as the glitched imperial scrolls or the naomi lines)
Hmm
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
A quick question. Is there a place to find the average sizes of dragons and do dragons change their sizes over time? I know a hatchling changes size when they grow up but do they change size after that?

I just wonder because I think I just bought the smallest Imp I have ever owned. I don't usually pay much attention to sizes but his stood out a bit because they are single digit.

9.58 m, 8.36 m, 3509.62 kg, 1 week old. Is he done growing or is he just a little guy?
A quick question. Is there a place to find the average sizes of dragons and do dragons change their sizes over time? I know a hatchling changes size when they grow up but do they change size after that?

I just wonder because I think I just bought the smallest Imp I have ever owned. I don't usually pay much attention to sizes but his stood out a bit because they are single digit.

9.58 m, 8.36 m, 3509.62 kg, 1 week old. Is he done growing or is he just a little guy?
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@RogueLoreWind - I sadly don´t know if there is a place to find average sizes of dragons breeds, but i can at least tell you that a dragon grows till their first breeding cooldown is up :) So the imperial you just bought will continue to grow till its ready to be bred for the first time.
@RogueLoreWind - I sadly don´t know if there is a place to find average sizes of dragons breeds, but i can at least tell you that a dragon grows till their first breeding cooldown is up :) So the imperial you just bought will continue to grow till its ready to be bred for the first time.
3RvEHPl.pngSQVdsFh.png
@Tessarion

Ah, Thank you. <3 I am gonna keep track of his growth then.
@Tessarion

Ah, Thank you. <3 I am gonna keep track of his growth then.
@RogueLoreWind
What Tessarion said! I have seen a place that tracks dragon sizes (to record the smallest and biggest of every breed), but I’m at work right now, so I’ll search for that thread when I get home if you’d still like it by then :D !
@RogueLoreWind
What Tessarion said! I have seen a place that tracks dragon sizes (to record the smallest and biggest of every breed), but I’m at work right now, so I’ll search for that thread when I get home if you’d still like it by then :D !
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

I would love to see that.
@Alyxsandre

I would love to see that.
@RogueLoreWind - i wish you fun with that! Before i learned about that i also once was amazed at how tiny my guardian had been back then, till i learned he keeps growing for a bit longer and then had an average size XD

I´ll definitely check out that size chart as well later after its been posted, really did not know one existed! :D
@RogueLoreWind - i wish you fun with that! Before i learned about that i also once was amazed at how tiny my guardian had been back then, till i learned he keeps growing for a bit longer and then had an average size XD

I´ll definitely check out that size chart as well later after its been posted, really did not know one existed! :D
3RvEHPl.pngSQVdsFh.png
@RogueLoreWind

I’ve got the largest/smallest thread on hand:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2994449

there’s a couple charts for dragons on the first post
@RogueLoreWind

I’ve got the largest/smallest thread on hand:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2994449

there’s a couple charts for dragons on the first post
5ABWfcZ.png tyEuRXe.png
Traveling for sport rn. Not much time to spare.
hUchsi0.png
QUIpVFE.png
KVMY4jW.png
87243442.png 92284132.png
@axolotliidkman
Thank you so much.
@axolotliidkman
Thank you so much.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67