Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Unwanted primals you just keep.
1 2
@TryAgainLater He's adorable! I love all basic dragons like him. Light is also about exploring ruins and archeology to discover some obscure truth, and he looks like he could fit in with ruins or as some scribe or archivist. He has the perfect colors for apparel and accent backdrops. Definitely think you can do something qith him
@TryAgainLater He's adorable! I love all basic dragons like him. Light is also about exploring ruins and archeology to discover some obscure truth, and he looks like he could fit in with ruins or as some scribe or archivist. He has the perfect colors for apparel and accent backdrops. Definitely think you can do something qith him
...signature loading....
@ZipZapZoom
those are some damn good looking dragons
@ZipZapZoom
those are some damn good looking dragons
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42 I know most people think so. I do like them, but I don't actually like female skydancers but she wouldn't look nearly as nice any other way. At this point, it's finding the energy to auction them off, I think. Or maybe just finding out if I'd like them with apparel, another thing I am just beginning to sort of figure out!
@Ragnarok42 I know most people think so. I do like them, but I don't actually like female skydancers but she wouldn't look nearly as nice any other way. At this point, it's finding the energy to auction them off, I think. Or maybe just finding out if I'd like them with apparel, another thing I am just beginning to sort of figure out!
...signature loading....
@ZipZapZoom
apparel on a unique dragon that fits is always a pain
@ZipZapZoom
apparel on a unique dragon that fits is always a pain
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@shunkerbelle ... totally meant to ping you before hitting send. If I saw that thing for 4g I'd be so hyped! That noodle is absolutely stunning! All of my primals are... odd... but I think this boy, who All I can think is "flaming carrot" when I see him... it's the only one I "don't like." I cannot fathom why I keep him around, but I can't seem to be rid of him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56804912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/568050/56804912_350.png[/img][/url]
@shunkerbelle ... totally meant to ping you before hitting send.
If I saw that thing for 4g I'd be so hyped! That noodle is absolutely stunning!

All of my primals are... odd... but I think this boy, who All I can think is "flaming carrot" when I see him... it's the only one I "don't like." I cannot fathom why I keep him around, but I can't seem to be rid of him.
56804912_350.png
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
@Technophage

Flaming Carrot is an amazing name. You should embrace itnas the namesake of a dragon band, similar to the Flaming Lips or something!
@Technophage

Flaming Carrot is an amazing name. You should embrace itnas the namesake of a dragon band, similar to the Flaming Lips or something!
...signature loading....
Well I literally just exalted him yesterday heh I guess it still kinda counts though cause I kept him for almost 2 years. He looked like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=0&winggene=33&wings=8&auth=84c12a7e9ca9f4639ec18cd76a8bfd77d0adc626&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Well I literally just exalted him yesterday heh

I guess it still kinda counts though cause I kept him for almost 2 years.

He looked like this:

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=0&winggene=33&wings=8&auth=84c12a7e9ca9f4639ec18cd76a8bfd77d0adc626&dummyext=prev.png
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
1 2