Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me be your dragons' matchmaker!
Do you have dragons lazing around in your lair, pining away for that special someone to join them? Nests sitting empty until that perfect match arrives? Let me help your dragons find their sweethearts! There is [b]no fee[/b] for this service, but if you like my work tips are always appreciated! Please be aware that [b]I will not be buying these dragons[/b] - I'll ping you with links to them and pictures of hatchling scries, then it's up to you whether you choose to buy them or not! [b]Here's the questions you'll be asked:[/b] [i]Are you looking for a breeding pair?[/i] If you're in search of a sweetheart who won't be breeding with your dragon, please let me know whether you have a preference for male or female dragons to be shown to you! [i]Do you prefer tight ranges, or a lot of variation?[/i] Some people like chaos. Others like a more predictable set of hatchlings. It's up to you! [i]Does this pair have a theme?[/i] A theme will narrow down the search - for example if their theme is sky, the colours might tend more towards light blues and whites; if it's ocean, it might be darker blues and blacks! [i]Do you have a budget?[/i] I'll do my best to stay within your budget if you have one! [i]Anything else I should keep in mind?[/i] Maybe you want to make sure all the hatchlings have Filigree, or you think Keel is awful, or you're planning to change your dragon into a Veilspun! Are you ready? [b]Here's the code![/b] [code]Hey @briar, make me a match! [i]Dragon looking for love:[/i] (show them off here!) [i]Are you looking for a breeding pair?[/i] [i]Do you prefer tight ranges, or a lot of variation?[/i] [i]Does this pair have a theme?[/i] [i]Do you have a budget?[/i] [i]Anything else I should keep in mind?[/i][/code]
Do you have dragons lazing around in your lair, pining away for that special someone to join them? Nests sitting empty until that perfect match arrives? Let me help your dragons find their sweethearts!

There is no fee for this service, but if you like my work tips are always appreciated!

Please be aware that I will not be buying these dragons - I'll ping you with links to them and pictures of hatchling scries, then it's up to you whether you choose to buy them or not!

Here's the questions you'll be asked:
Are you looking for a breeding pair?
If you're in search of a sweetheart who won't be breeding with your dragon, please let me know whether you have a preference for male or female dragons to be shown to you!

Do you prefer tight ranges, or a lot of variation?
Some people like chaos. Others like a more predictable set of hatchlings. It's up to you!

Does this pair have a theme?
A theme will narrow down the search - for example if their theme is sky, the colours might tend more towards light blues and whites; if it's ocean, it might be darker blues and blacks!

Do you have a budget?
I'll do my best to stay within your budget if you have one!

Anything else I should keep in mind?
Maybe you want to make sure all the hatchlings have Filigree, or you think Keel is awful, or you're planning to change your dragon into a Veilspun!

Are you ready? Here's the code!
Code:
Hey @briar, make me a match! [i]Dragon looking for love:[/i] (show them off here!) [i]Are you looking for a breeding pair?[/i] [i]Do you prefer tight ranges, or a lot of variation?[/i] [i]Does this pair have a theme?[/i] [i]Do you have a budget?[/i] [i]Anything else I should keep in mind?[/i]
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png