Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Gaoler Subspecies] Swamp Things
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Swampman
No worries at all, thank you!
@Swampman
No worries at all, thank you!
UwPE0Qp.png
@Swampman Hello! I love this concept and Gaolers are becoming a favorite breed, could I be added to the General ping list? Thank you! c:
@Swampman Hello! I love this concept and Gaolers are becoming a favorite breed, could I be added to the General ping list? Thank you! c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich added! glad you like em [emoji=banescale winking size=1]
@bonivich

added! glad you like em
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
Wanted to say A+ on all the lore you put into this subspecies
Wanted to say A+ on all the lore you put into this subspecies
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
[quote name="Swampman" date="2021-03-13 23:23:58" ] @bonivich added! glad you like em [emoji=banescale winking size=1] [/quote] [size=3][font=Cambria][color=#6F6A57]Thank you! And yes I'm really liking the lore and colorings of this thread. ♥ Much respect![/color][/font][/size]
Swampman wrote on 2021-03-13 23:23:58:
@bonivich

added! glad you like em

Thank you! And yes I'm really liking the lore and colorings of this thread. ♥ Much respect!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Swampman ooh i'd love to have a Swamp thing in my lair, please add me to the pinglist!

p.s If you want to register, check out the new subspecies hub!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl2/2984982/1#post_2984982

for those not in plague, the public plague subspecies registry is also live!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2985275#post_2985275
@Swampman ooh i'd love to have a Swamp thing in my lair, please add me to the pinglist!

p.s If you want to register, check out the new subspecies hub!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl2/2984982/1#post_2984982

for those not in plague, the public plague subspecies registry is also live!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2985275#post_2985275
6cee72068ae5f0b042d4c6a512db1cc6b0b13aad.gif5904557355c5eb273cab92b7a373e5248510ad4e.gif77e0932a91dd8e0dacb832b638d7459d4175c2a2.pnga99b8aaacb61f6263650014bf256c824a647576c.png5afc6861a0d673495f4cee79b56956cb31f91e78.gif
@Swampman I'd love to be added to the pinglist
the lore and everything you've developed so far is super neat and I really appreciate the detail in it
@Swampman I'd love to be added to the pinglist
the lore and everything you've developed so far is super neat and I really appreciate the detail in it
@AtticSaltStorms added! thanks for the kind words, means a lot to me [emoji=banescale winking size=1] @mephitic added as well! i'll be sure to try registering my subspecies once i get a minute [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@AtticSaltStorms

added! thanks for the kind words, means a lot to me

@mephitic

added as well! i'll be sure to try registering my subspecies once i get a minute
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
[center]UPDATES: Wow it’s been a hot minute since I worked on these,, first off thanks for all the support ;-; means a lot to me. Warms m’heart to see others loving the monsters I birthed. Anyway, I’m changing a name. Lurkers are now [b]Mirelurks[/b], because it sounds better. Also, we got new genes, yeah? Decided to add some of them to the subspecies. Mirelurks can now have [color=maroon]Ripple, Current, and Peregrine.[/color] Woodbeasts can now have [color=green]Falcon, Peregrine, and Rosette.[/color] Ghosts can now have [color=purple]Giraffe, Hex, and Braids.[/color] Another thing about Ghosts, they’re getting more colors for their [b]tertiary.[/b] To compliment the mushrooms Shadow has, they can have the following ranges: splash-sky caribbean-mint Mirelurks also have bigger ranges for their [b]Primary[/b] forest-swamp crocodile-moss This is primarily to give other players more of a chance of getting a primal Mirelurk, as I hoard and collect plague primals with Swamp [color=maroon]Most important part of the update, we got more lore. Wrote some stuff for the eyes. You can find it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2962023/1#post_46087427]here.[/url][/color] Minor thing: in case you were wondering why you were pinged for this, you’re on the [b]General[/b] pinglist. Meaning you’re getting updates for the subspecies as well as sales pings. If you’d rather only get pings for sales, I’ve made pinglists for that too. Now we have General (everything), Updates, and All Sales. Please let me know if you want to be moved. One last thing, Mirelurks can technically qualify for the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cv-4sHAnp-gX5gN6gWMr0DnNVzOH8N0fWZMcSzkfOdw/edit]Zombie[/url] subspecies as well. I feel the need to state I did not try to copy this subspecies with the swamp/red colors, I simply like edgy swamp cryptids and this was unintentional. Regardless, if you like this subspecies as well, you’re free to use it for your Mirelurks. If I could find the main hub/creator I’d link them u-u Anyway, that’s all! Thanks for reading [emoji=banescale winking size=1] [size=1]@MxFeral @treeblood @jotunn @Evsaurus @GoldenSootball @Iamtheplague @magiritsa @bonivich @mephitic @AtticSaltStorms[/size]
UPDATES:

Wow it’s been a hot minute since I worked on these,,
first off thanks for all the support ;-; means a lot to me.
Warms m’heart to see others loving the monsters I birthed.

Anyway,
I’m changing a name.
Lurkers are now Mirelurks, because it sounds better.

Also,
we got new genes, yeah?
Decided to add some of them to the subspecies.
Mirelurks can now have Ripple, Current, and Peregrine.
Woodbeasts can now have Falcon, Peregrine, and Rosette.
Ghosts can now have Giraffe, Hex, and Braids.

Another thing about Ghosts,
they’re getting more colors for their tertiary.
To compliment the mushrooms Shadow has, they can have the following ranges:
splash-sky
caribbean-mint

Mirelurks also have bigger ranges for their Primary
forest-swamp
crocodile-moss
This is primarily to give other players more of a chance of getting a primal Mirelurk,
as I hoard and collect plague primals with Swamp

Most important part of the update, we got more lore.
Wrote some stuff for the eyes.
You can find it here.

Minor thing: in case you were wondering why you were pinged for this,
you’re on the General pinglist.
Meaning you’re getting updates for the subspecies as well as sales pings.
If you’d rather only get pings for sales, I’ve made pinglists for that too.
Now we have General (everything), Updates, and All Sales.
Please let me know if you want to be moved.

One last thing,
Mirelurks can technically qualify for the Zombie subspecies as well.
I feel the need to state I did not try to copy this subspecies with the swamp/red colors,
I simply like edgy swamp cryptids and this was unintentional.
Regardless, if you like this subspecies as well, you’re free to use it for your Mirelurks.
If I could find the main hub/creator I’d link them u-u

Anyway, that’s all!
Thanks for reading

@MxFeral @treeblood @jotunn @Evsaurus @GoldenSootball @Iamtheplague @magiritsa @bonivich @mephitic @AtticSaltStorms
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
Woohoo update! Eye update makes me want a primal shadow ghost lol
Woohoo update! Eye update makes me want a primal shadow ghost lol
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21