Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | to veil...?
1 2
Veilspun is lovely, but will eat you wallet. I say Pearlcatcher. That apparel looks great.
Veilspun is lovely, but will eat you wallet. I say Pearlcatcher. That apparel looks great.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Both are lovely. I’m not a huge fan of pearls but that outfit definitely sells it. Very nice.

However I don’t know how much that outfit will cost you. Oh... I see you’ll also have to grab a starmap either way.... and a stained? oof. Um...

Go with the cheaper option? I know veils are expensive, but you’re also looking at full price modern gem gene(s?) on top of apparel.
Both are lovely. I’m not a huge fan of pearls but that outfit definitely sells it. Very nice.

However I don’t know how much that outfit will cost you. Oh... I see you’ll also have to grab a starmap either way.... and a stained? oof. Um...

Go with the cheaper option? I know veils are expensive, but you’re also looking at full price modern gem gene(s?) on top of apparel.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Ok I'm gonna go PC for a different reason: Veils don't have trail and those trail wings on the PC look so much better than the constellation wings! Excellent color matching!

Also:
PC - Starmap (1500) + Stained (1200) = 2700g
Veil - Starmap (750) + Constellation (600) + Stained (600) + Veil (1000) = 2950g

So on pure gems spent on gem scrolls, Veil is actually more expensive. If you include pc scroll, trail and apparel, PC would probably end up more expensive though.
Ok I'm gonna go PC for a different reason: Veils don't have trail and those trail wings on the PC look so much better than the constellation wings! Excellent color matching!

Also:
PC - Starmap (1500) + Stained (1200) = 2700g
Veil - Starmap (750) + Constellation (600) + Stained (600) + Veil (1000) = 2950g

So on pure gems spent on gem scrolls, Veil is actually more expensive. If you include pc scroll, trail and apparel, PC would probably end up more expensive though.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
As pretty as the Veilspun is, I'm rooting for the lovely PC lady as well. There are so many possibilities to spoil her and your intial concept of accessories looks beyond beautiful! <3
As pretty as the Veilspun is, I'm rooting for the lovely PC lady as well. There are so many possibilities to spoil her and your intial concept of accessories looks beyond beautiful! <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2