Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Free hugs! Ask Bailey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi ^^!
I have been having a real hard time with school and with home issues..
Im kind of scared of what tomorrow will hold for me and my family..
Hi ^^!
I have been having a real hard time with school and with home issues..
Im kind of scared of what tomorrow will hold for me and my family..
[br][br][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/0AT0oFM.png[/img][nextcol][color=white]~[/color][nextcol][font=sitka banner] [size=4][i]*Bailey give you a very tight hug and talks to you in a soft tone*[/i] Hello @Summer444, life can be hard, life can be interesting. In the end some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. Don't give up and give it every thing you got. Please remember, you are not alone. [/columns]

0AT0oFM.png ~
*Bailey give you a very tight hug and talks to you in a soft tone*
Hello @Summer444, life can be hard, life can be interesting. In the end some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. Don't give up and give it every thing you got. Please remember, you are not alone.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
...this made my day thank you
...this made my day thank you

kj3UjDv.jpg
I found Bailey through someone's collection of badges, and twice now Bailey has made me happy. I really like Bailey!
I found Bailey through someone's collection of badges, and twice now Bailey has made me happy. I really like Bailey!
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
Hi Bailey

Everything for me has been really hard lately. Especially with school and becoming an adult. A lot more responsibilities have been put on me. I don’t feel ready to grow up, especially because of me being on the Autism Spectrum. I’m afraid of what could happen to me in the real world.
Hi Bailey

Everything for me has been really hard lately. Especially with school and becoming an adult. A lot more responsibilities have been put on me. I don’t feel ready to grow up, especially because of me being on the Autism Spectrum. I’m afraid of what could happen to me in the real world.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
[br][br][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/0AT0oFM.png[/img][nextcol][color=white]~[/color][nextcol][font=sitka banner] [size=4][i]Hello @Sashathebrave it's alright, change can be scary. *Bailey give you a tight hug* Don't be afraid to reach out for for help. You don't have to do this all by yourself. Be strong, be brave, because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.

0AT0oFM.png ~
Hello @Sashathebrave it's alright, change can be scary. *Bailey give you a tight hug* Don't be afraid to reach out for for help. You don't have to do this all by yourself. Be strong, be brave, because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Hello! I’m not having a particularly bad day or anything I would just like to give Bailey a pat on the head and tell him he’s very cool and good thankyou
Hello! I’m not having a particularly bad day or anything I would just like to give Bailey a pat on the head and tell him he’s very cool and good thankyou
Tell Bailey thanks for the support.
Tell Bailey thanks for the support.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@Faeninaa

"Hi there Bailey.. I've been having a bit of a rough time lately. I'm very worried about a friend of mine, I've been having a lot of headaches, and trouble sleeping.
Could I get a hug, and a reassurance that things will be okay again eventually?

By the way.. I admire your mane and your outfit, you look so soft and gentle, I feel better just seeing you standing over there." ♥
@Faeninaa

"Hi there Bailey.. I've been having a bit of a rough time lately. I'm very worried about a friend of mine, I've been having a lot of headaches, and trouble sleeping.
Could I get a hug, and a reassurance that things will be okay again eventually?

By the way.. I admire your mane and your outfit, you look so soft and gentle, I feel better just seeing you standing over there." ♥
tumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngqLEINKU.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvOoQU1tfmvub_540.png
[br][br][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/0AT0oFM.png[/img][nextcol][color=white]~[/color][nextcol][font=sitka banner] [size=4][i]Hello @Freowyn, *Bailey hugs you* Take a deep breath and relax. Everything will be alright. Talk to your friend, tell them you are there for them, and that you will help them if they need it. If you are still feeling unwell don't be afraid to seek help. There is no shame in that. Sometimes life gets weird, hang in there, it gets better. Thank you for the compliments dear. It means allot to me.[/columns]

0AT0oFM.png ~
Hello @Freowyn, *Bailey hugs you* Take a deep breath and relax. Everything will be alright. Talk to your friend, tell them you are there for them, and that you will help them if they need it. If you are still feeling unwell don't be afraid to seek help. There is no shame in that. Sometimes life gets weird, hang in there, it gets better.

Thank you for the compliments dear. It means allot to me.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7