Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I Will Dress Your Dragons! (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@pheelthemoment @Cattafang @Grr @Baret @Kharaa @FireflyRhapsody

Be sure to save the outfits you want, because I will be purging them tomorrow!
@pheelthemoment @Cattafang @Grr @Baret @Kharaa @FireflyRhapsody

Be sure to save the outfits you want, because I will be purging them tomorrow!
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13 Done! He's actually done already [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13976101][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139762/13976101_350.png[/img][/url] he's so pretty thanks to you so thanks again!!
@Purpleater13

Done! He's actually done already

13976101_350.png

he's so pretty thanks to you so thanks again!!
Yya65zH.png
Username: Baret Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44436689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/444367/44436689_350.png[/img][/url] Number of Apparel Slots: 12 Approximate Budget: Maybe around 700g but I can increase it/may already have certain apparel pieces so it's fine if it goes over Accent? (Y/N): I'm open to accents General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): I don't really have a proper theme, i'd just want the multigaze eyes to remain relatively visible along the neck and tail other than that i'm open to anything :D
Username: Baret

Dragon: 44436689_350.png

Number of Apparel Slots: 12

Approximate Budget: Maybe around 700g but I can increase it/may already have certain apparel pieces so it's fine if it goes over

Accent? (Y/N): I'm open to accents

General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): I don't really have a proper theme, i'd just want the multigaze eyes to remain relatively visible along the neck and tail other than that i'm open to anything :D
seGmw74.jpg
@Baret

Gotcha! I’m visiting family right now, so I don’t have easy access to my computer, however I’ll start once I do :)
@Baret

Gotcha! I’m visiting family right now, so I don’t have easy access to my computer, however I’ll start once I do :)
Thank you :D
Thank you :D
seGmw74.jpg
@Baret

Sorry for taking so long! I was playing a D&D campaign and I was kinda putting them together while I went. It's also really late for me, so sorry for not including my in-depth descriptions, but I'm tired as hell man (I hope you enjoy!)

Ensnared Forest Horror
Estimated Cost: 225g
Accent: Death by Flower
Not Found

N(eye)t Crow
Estimated: 290g
Accent: Night's Lament
Not Found
@Baret

Sorry for taking so long! I was playing a D&D campaign and I was kinda putting them together while I went. It's also really late for me, so sorry for not including my in-depth descriptions, but I'm tired as hell man (I hope you enjoy!)

Ensnared Forest Horror
Estimated Cost: 225g
Accent: Death by Flower
Not Found

N(eye)t Crow
Estimated: 290g
Accent: Night's Lament
Not Found
Cleaned Up Bumps!
Cleaned Up Bumps!
I was planning to make him a permababy but I kinda want to see if I can find anything that would work for him as an adult so here I am.. Username: fallenfyre Dragon: (adult scry - he's a hatchling rn) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63850660][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=151&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=151&auth=9211cc2e75f655fa400236ae12466575bc1db35a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Number of Apparel Slots: 12 Approximate Budget: hmm around 1kg Accent? (Y/N): If you can find one sure General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): really anything matchy, or something that says 'creepy or that one guy hidden in the shadows'. I'd like if the eyes stayed visible though
I was planning to make him a permababy but I kinda want to see if I can find anything that would work for him as an adult so here I am..

Username: fallenfyre

Dragon: (adult scry - he's a hatchling rn)
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=151&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=151&auth=9211cc2e75f655fa400236ae12466575bc1db35a&dummyext=prev.png

Number of Apparel Slots: 12

Approximate Budget: hmm around 1kg

Accent? (Y/N): If you can find one sure

General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?):
really anything matchy, or something that says 'creepy or that one guy hidden in the shadows'. I'd like if the eyes stayed visible though
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
@fallenfyre

I have some outfits for your boy; he was a fun one to dress for sure! Due to his colors not exactly matching up well with a lot of outfits (and the theme you gave me), I took some slightly more creative liberties to potentially keep with the theme you requested.

Shadowmoon Striker
Estimated Cost: 670g
Accent: Bramble Juggler
Not Found

The biggest price tag attached with this outfit is those moonglow thorns. I just added them to the outfit primarily because the accent also featured them and I kinda wanted to tie another piece of apparel with it. That being said, the moonglow thorns are not at all necessary, so omitting them from the outfit should significantly reduce the price :)

Spectral Skeleton
Estimated Cost: 630g
Accent: King of the Storm
Not Found

This one somewhat covers up the eyes that you wished to show due to the sanddune rags. That being said, I tried to keep with the idea of his eyes not being normal, and you can still kinda see the ooze pouring from the mask.

The main inspiration for this outfit was a will'o the wispish vibe. What I mean by this is a dragon who can pop in an fade out at any given moment, which can still tie into the whole idea of a dragon who prefers to remain hidden in the shadows.

Escape from the Ends
Estimated Cost: 830g
Accent: King of Sylvan Frost
Not Found

This one is W E I R D. At first I tried to find a different accent that would suit him better, however when I realized that all of the ones that worked surpassed your budget, I decided to turn to this ice accent instead.

That being said, the main idea for this one is a shadowy abomination that escaped from the fortress of ends, however still retains the icy chains that bind him. I tired to use sanguine plumage in order to give a dark mist around him, however I realized that the red feathers popped out of his cowl and so I had to scrap that idea :(

The eyes work very well here, especially with the cowl and the lighter blues from the accent. Even though it kind of pushes the boundaries you provided me, I actually quite like this one.
@fallenfyre

I have some outfits for your boy; he was a fun one to dress for sure! Due to his colors not exactly matching up well with a lot of outfits (and the theme you gave me), I took some slightly more creative liberties to potentially keep with the theme you requested.

Shadowmoon Striker
Estimated Cost: 670g
Accent: Bramble Juggler
Not Found

The biggest price tag attached with this outfit is those moonglow thorns. I just added them to the outfit primarily because the accent also featured them and I kinda wanted to tie another piece of apparel with it. That being said, the moonglow thorns are not at all necessary, so omitting them from the outfit should significantly reduce the price :)

Spectral Skeleton
Estimated Cost: 630g
Accent: King of the Storm
Not Found

This one somewhat covers up the eyes that you wished to show due to the sanddune rags. That being said, I tried to keep with the idea of his eyes not being normal, and you can still kinda see the ooze pouring from the mask.

The main inspiration for this outfit was a will'o the wispish vibe. What I mean by this is a dragon who can pop in an fade out at any given moment, which can still tie into the whole idea of a dragon who prefers to remain hidden in the shadows.

Escape from the Ends
Estimated Cost: 830g
Accent: King of Sylvan Frost
Not Found

This one is W E I R D. At first I tried to find a different accent that would suit him better, however when I realized that all of the ones that worked surpassed your budget, I decided to turn to this ice accent instead.

That being said, the main idea for this one is a shadowy abomination that escaped from the fortress of ends, however still retains the icy chains that bind him. I tired to use sanguine plumage in order to give a dark mist around him, however I realized that the red feathers popped out of his cowl and so I had to scrap that idea :(

The eyes work very well here, especially with the cowl and the lighter blues from the accent. Even though it kind of pushes the boundaries you provided me, I actually quite like this one.
Woah I actually quite like all of them. I think I’ll probably combine some of the apparel, thank you so much! Sending payment now :D
Woah I actually quite like all of them. I think I’ll probably combine some of the apparel, thank you so much! Sending payment now :D
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27