Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I Will Dress Your Dragons! (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Hi hi! I sometimes get bored while sitting through online courses, so I thought I might try to circumvent my ADHD by dressing dragons as I go. Anyways, I don't have a set style, however I usually do get compliments on my outfits...so I have that going for me. Here's some examples of my own dragons! [outfit=1283362][outfit=1307665][outfit=1307199][outfit=1284313][outfit=1311149][outfit=1307169][outfit=1300911][outfit=1313680][outfit=1353805] Basically, I try to keep them detailed while not murdering the eye with said detail. So if you are looking for a person who is able to do that, you've come to the right place! Rules and Notes: [b]NOTE: I am willing to scry morphologies as well, however I will charge an additional 15kt atop that because sometimes managing both at the same time can be overwhelming.[/b] [b]Do not ping me either; I am subbed to the thread.[/b] [LIST] [*]Please be patient with me. I have school, a part time job, and a particularly demanding marching band. While some outfits make take about 20 minutes to make, others may take several hours depending on the demands [*]I have a three-dragon order cap, meaning you can only request for me to dress three dragons at a time. [*] I also have a three-outfit cap for each dragon [*]Please save your outfits! Like many other dressers, I will delete them after a few days. [*]If you have a budget, please let me know so I can make outfits accordingly! [*] I do reserve the right to turn down an offer if I feel that the work is too intensive for the payment. Basically, no, I will not deck out a dragon for 1t. [*]It is generally advised that budgets be at least 50kt or higher. While I can go lower, it is very difficult for me to throw together an outfit with a good amount of "substance" with a very small budget. I am sorry for the inconvenience. [*]If you have managed to reach this far, put the word "Squid" at the bottom of your order form :) ------ Annnnd here's the order form! [quote=Order Form] Username: Dragon: (Link or name here, preferably both) Number of Apparel Slots: Approximate Budget: Accent? (Y/N): [^ Note that provide budget may omit the possibility of an accent, I will PM you if there is an issue] General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): Scry? (This will add on an additional 15kt): [/quote] [/LIST] Slots: [LIST=1] [*]xDodge [*] [*] [/LIST]
Hi hi! I sometimes get bored while sitting through online courses, so I thought I might try to circumvent my ADHD by dressing dragons as I go. Anyways, I don't have a set style, however I usually do get compliments on my outfits...so I have that going for me.

Here's some examples of my own dragons!

Bloodstone Magistrate
Sunlight Philosopher
Druid
Sea Sage
Death Jester
Sakura Sakura
Chillspike King
She's a Magician!
Down to the Depths

Basically, I try to keep them detailed while not murdering the eye with said detail. So if you are looking for a person who is able to do that, you've come to the right place!

Rules and Notes:

NOTE: I am willing to scry morphologies as well, however I will charge an additional 15kt atop that because sometimes managing both at the same time can be overwhelming.

Do not ping me either; I am subbed to the thread.
  • Please be patient with me. I have school, a part time job, and a particularly demanding marching band. While some outfits make take about 20 minutes to make, others may take several hours depending on the demands
  • I have a three-dragon order cap, meaning you can only request for me to dress three dragons at a time.
  • I also have a three-outfit cap for each dragon
  • Please save your outfits! Like many other dressers, I will delete them after a few days.
  • If you have a budget, please let me know so I can make outfits accordingly!
  • I do reserve the right to turn down an offer if I feel that the work is too intensive for the payment. Basically, no, I will not deck out a dragon for 1t.
  • It is generally advised that budgets be at least 50kt or higher. While I can go lower, it is very difficult for me to throw together an outfit with a good amount of "substance" with a very small budget. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
  • If you have managed to reach this far, put the word "Squid" at the bottom of your order form :)

Annnnd here's the order form!
    Order Form wrote:
    Username:

Dragon: (Link or name here, preferably both)

Number of Apparel Slots:

Approximate Budget:

Accent? (Y/N):
    [^ Note that provide budget may omit the possibility of an accent, I will PM you if there is an issue]

General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?):

Scry? (This will add on an additional 15kt):

Slots:
  1. xDodge
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I have this dragon I've tried dressing but I'm just not satisfied with the outfit i've made haha,, Username: pheelthemoment Dragon: Yuvia! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62620509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626206/62620509_350.png[/img][/url] Number of Apparel Slots: 13. Approximate Budget: maybe like 500kt? i'd prefer to avoid gem stuff but if you see something that really works feel free to throw it in c: Accent? (Y/N): N [^ Note that provide budget may omit the possibility of an accent, I will PM you if there is an issue] General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): They're a bodyguard for an acting troupe! I would love something to show they're strong but also not too out of place for the theatre haha payment is up front, right? thank you!! squid.
I have this dragon I've tried dressing but I'm just not satisfied with the outfit i've made haha,,

Username: pheelthemoment

Dragon: Yuvia!
62620509_350.png

Number of Apparel Slots: 13.

Approximate Budget: maybe like 500kt? i'd prefer to avoid gem stuff but if you see something that really works feel free to throw it in c:

Accent? (Y/N): N
[^ Note that provide budget may omit the possibility of an accent, I will PM you if there is an issue]

General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?):
They're a bodyguard for an acting troupe! I would love something to show they're strong but also not too out of place for the theatre haha

payment is up front, right?

thank you!! squid.
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment

Payment should be sent in after I have finished the outfits. It just helps to further build trust on my end :)
@pheelthemoment

Payment should be sent in after I have finished the outfits. It just helps to further build trust on my end :)
ok!! thank you ^^
ok!! thank you ^^
A0CDXxc.png
Username: Cattafang Dragon: Senchii [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43611229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/436113/43611229_350.png[/img][/url] Number of Apparel Slots: 6 Approximate Budget: 40kt at most, please no gem apparel. Accent? (Y/N): nope! General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): Senchii is an aspiring playwright with a slightly haughty attitude and a knack for looking schmancy.
Username: Cattafang

Dragon: Senchii 43611229_350.png

Number of Apparel Slots: 6

Approximate Budget: 40kt at most, please no gem apparel.

Accent? (Y/N): nope!

General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): Senchii is an aspiring playwright with a slightly haughty attitude and a knack for looking schmancy.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
i need help [quote]Username: Grr Dragon: Szeto [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13976101][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139762/13976101_350.png[/img][/url] Number of Apparel Slots: 13 Approximate Budget: Doesn't really matter, as long as its within reason (so no KS items) Accent? (Y/N): sure, if you find a nice one General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): Something elegant, I think? I'd like to keep using the halo he's wearing unless it doesnt fit with the outfit you come up with. Whatever you think works [/quote]
i need help
Quote:
Username: Grr

Dragon: Szeto
13976101_350.png

Number of Apparel Slots: 13

Approximate Budget: Doesn't really matter, as long as its within reason (so no KS items)

Accent? (Y/N): sure, if you find a nice one

General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): Something elegant, I think? I'd like to keep using the halo he's wearing unless it doesnt fit with the outfit you come up with. Whatever you think works
Yya65zH.png
@pheelthemoment

Yuvia was a tricky one for sure. The accents from the poison made it difficult to mix and match as easily as some others, but I think I managed to pull through with it!

Ominous Performer
Estimated Cost: 290g (377kt)
Not Found

I don't know what to name this, sorry:
Estimated Cost: 230g (299kt)
Not Found

Dread Dancer:
Estimated Cost: 440g (572kt)
Not Found

^ The only reason I think the prices for this on are so high is because of AH prices being AH prices. I think the prices should deflate eventually.

You'll notice that I used the inkwell wings in all of the outfits in order to kinda provide a bit of a "darker" theme. Since skydancers have a lot of wing, any missmatched colors will pop out and it can cause some issues. Either way, I tried to combine the bodyguard and performer theme, with some giving off a particular feeling more than others.

I hope you like them!

@Cattafang @Grr

Gotcha both!
@pheelthemoment

Yuvia was a tricky one for sure. The accents from the poison made it difficult to mix and match as easily as some others, but I think I managed to pull through with it!

Ominous Performer
Estimated Cost: 290g (377kt)
Not Found

I don't know what to name this, sorry:
Estimated Cost: 230g (299kt)
Not Found

Dread Dancer:
Estimated Cost: 440g (572kt)
Not Found

^ The only reason I think the prices for this on are so high is because of AH prices being AH prices. I think the prices should deflate eventually.

You'll notice that I used the inkwell wings in all of the outfits in order to kinda provide a bit of a "darker" theme. Since skydancers have a lot of wing, any missmatched colors will pop out and it can cause some issues. Either way, I tried to combine the bodyguard and performer theme, with some giving off a particular feeling more than others.

I hope you like them!

@Cattafang @Grr

Gotcha both!
Username: Baret Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63260483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632605/63260483_350.png[/img][/url] Number of Apparel Slots: 12 Approximate Budget: About 1.5Kg Accent? (Y/N): I'm open to an accent General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): I'm not really sure what I want in terms of an outfit so just do what you think works best
Username: Baret

Dragon:
63260483_350.png

Number of Apparel Slots: 12

Approximate Budget: About 1.5Kg

Accent? (Y/N): I'm open to an accent

General Theme of the Dragon (What theme do you want to give them essentially?): I'm not really sure what I want in terms of an outfit so just do what you think works best
seGmw74.jpg
@Cattafang

Due to the small amount of slots and little wiggle room with the budget, I was really forced to stretch the budget past it's limit (53kt) in order to make it more visually appealing. If this doesn't work for you, I'll happily try to do something that is more confined with your budget :)

Not Found
@Cattafang

Due to the small amount of slots and little wiggle room with the budget, I was really forced to stretch the budget past it's limit (53kt) in order to make it more visually appealing. If this doesn't work for you, I'll happily try to do something that is more confined with your budget :)

Not Found
oh gosh thank you!! the black feathers really do work super well :D all three outfits are really cool!! i'm not even sure which one i like best, they're all really nice ^^ i'll probably play around a bit and combine some of the different ideas c: the onyx taidecor looks really cool, and the forest rogue stuff too! the poisonous rose stuff also works well for their color scheme omg. i appreciate it a ton c:
oh gosh thank you!! the black feathers really do work super well :D all three outfits are really cool!! i'm not even sure which one i like best, they're all really nice ^^ i'll probably play around a bit and combine some of the different ideas c: the onyx taidecor looks really cool, and the forest rogue stuff too! the poisonous rose stuff also works well for their color scheme omg. i appreciate it a ton c:
A0CDXxc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27