Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | hatchery time fellas need a pinglist
1 2 3
catching up to here. in the event anybody interested is reading this right now, i have 4 pairs almost done as seen in my lair. this means they've got art for each pair (shown on their bio) and some randomized lore snippets (not shown in bio). they'll also need their own unique little hatchery card... ahhhh i've decided that i'll open and create the hatchery once i get an even number of dragons done. so, er... two lineage dragons, two g3 imperials (done), two randomgens, two g2 imperials... you get the gist. don't be worried if the pair you like isn't in the "grand opening" or whatever, they're still going to exist, just not without being perfect first. anyway, here's a g5 naomi pair. their name will be phasmophobia. it's pretty fitting! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/407575485506387989/762451552966410292/pet.png[/img] ...and the second pair, g5 naomi/ignis, unsure of name, will update title post when i figure one out [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/407575485506387989/762460195888562227/pet.png[/img] so, anyway, in more organized means: 15/??? dragon pairs have breeding cards done (these are not your traditional breeding cards, they simply list the mates and their colours) 4/??? dragon pairs near completion 7/??? dragon pairs need gened still 9 pairs need inspiration to strike to be able to write snippets and commission art for them
catching up to here. in the event anybody interested is reading this right now, i have 4 pairs almost done as seen in my lair. this means they've got art for each pair (shown on their bio) and some randomized lore snippets (not shown in bio). they'll also need their own unique little hatchery card... ahhhh

i've decided that i'll open and create the hatchery once i get an even number of dragons done. so, er... two lineage dragons, two g3 imperials (done), two randomgens, two g2 imperials... you get the gist.

don't be worried if the pair you like isn't in the "grand opening" or whatever, they're still going to exist, just not without being perfect first.

anyway, here's a g5 naomi pair. their name will be phasmophobia. it's pretty fitting!

pet.png

...and the second pair, g5 naomi/ignis, unsure of name, will update title post when i figure one out
pet.png

so, anyway, in more organized means:

15/??? dragon pairs have breeding cards done (these are not your traditional breeding cards, they simply list the mates and their colours)
4/??? dragon pairs near completion
7/??? dragon pairs need gened still
9 pairs need inspiration to strike to be able to write snippets and commission art for them

act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Go ahead and throw me on a pinglist please^^
Go ahead and throw me on a pinglist please^^
Any pronouns He/She/They
Life of a Gladiator