1 2 3 4
@Autumnus @yiinji got your names down!
@Autumnus @yiinji got your names down!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Always interested in hosting travelling dragons! Please add me to the list ^^
Always interested in hosting travelling dragons! Please add me to the list ^^
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon noted! :>
@SheridanCharon noted! :>
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
i've rewritten her bio/lore and she's pretty much good to go so this is just one more bump to this thread before i send her off!
i've rewritten her bio/lore and she's pretty much good to go so this is just one more bump to this thread before i send her off!
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
@Kairo, @SongOfShadows, @Zeruzeru, @Digimon11, @Autumnus, @yiinji, @SheridanCharon

alright, let's get this started! i'm sending her off to Kairo in a second :> the idea is for each person to keep her for a week, but it's completely fine by me if you keep her shorter or longer! or if your turn comes up and you don't have space for Floe or aren't interested in participating anymore, just let me and the next person in queue know. the general rules of this are as follows, and they're in her bio for convenience as well!

DO:
breed her, add lore (code linked HERE), make art and memes, add family and friends, add likes and dislikes, give her more apparel, change her genes, take her into the coli (i'm so sorry her stats are messed skjhfh i didn't know what i was doing in 2016)
DO NOT:
change her name, change her breed, scatter her, make her eternally youthful, delete anything in her bio, take apparel off, sell or trade her, exalt her
@Kairo, @SongOfShadows, @Zeruzeru, @Digimon11, @Autumnus, @yiinji, @SheridanCharon

alright, let's get this started! i'm sending her off to Kairo in a second :> the idea is for each person to keep her for a week, but it's completely fine by me if you keep her shorter or longer! or if your turn comes up and you don't have space for Floe or aren't interested in participating anymore, just let me and the next person in queue know. the general rules of this are as follows, and they're in her bio for convenience as well!

DO:
breed her, add lore (code linked HERE), make art and memes, add family and friends, add likes and dislikes, give her more apparel, change her genes, take her into the coli (i'm so sorry her stats are messed skjhfh i didn't know what i was doing in 2016)
DO NOT:
change her name, change her breed, scatter her, make her eternally youthful, delete anything in her bio, take apparel off, sell or trade her, exalt her
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
not gonna ping because i think you said you were subscribed earlier? Before I started writing, I wanted to double check to see how you'd like Floe's journal entry written (first person pov, third person, etc.)? I'm super excited to be able to participate, but wanted to make sure just in case.
not gonna ping because i think you said you were subscribed earlier? Before I started writing, I wanted to double check to see how you'd like Floe's journal entry written (first person pov, third person, etc.)? I'm super excited to be able to participate, but wanted to make sure just in case.
9CxYF0H.png
@kairo yep i'm subscribed! apologies for the late reply but i don't have any preference. the first-person journal entry format is just an idea - if people want to write scenes in third-person or what-have-you, i don't mind at all!
@kairo yep i'm subscribed! apologies for the late reply but i don't have any preference. the first-person journal entry format is just an idea - if people want to write scenes in third-person or what-have-you, i don't mind at all!
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
About to wrap up my journal entry for Floe! She spent time aboard my local pirate crew's ship and got a bit of a large entry //coUGH im sorry i didn't mean for it to be so long djghdk, and received a bandanna as a gift to take with her on her travels. I wanted to know if there's a certain procedure for sending the dragon to the next person, or if I should just throw her in a CR to the next user in line?
About to wrap up my journal entry for Floe! She spent time aboard my local pirate crew's ship and got a bit of a large entry //coUGH im sorry i didn't mean for it to be so long djghdk, and received a bandanna as a gift to take with her on her travels. I wanted to know if there's a certain procedure for sending the dragon to the next person, or if I should just throw her in a CR to the next user in line?
9CxYF0H.png
hey @kairo i would kill and die for Khalid, i love your writing!!!! i don't have any set procedure for sending her off, but a CR to songofshadows with her luggage should be fine! thanks for letting me know :>
hey @kairo i would kill and die for Khalid, i love your writing!!!! i don't have any set procedure for sending her off, but a CR to songofshadows with her luggage should be fine! thanks for letting me know :>
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Oh, I would love to be added to the list. I didn't realize traveling dragons were a thing until now; I love this idea so much! ♥
Oh, I would love to be added to the list. I didn't realize traveling dragons were a thing until now; I love this idea so much! ♥
1 2 3 4