TOPIC | Dog Memorial Scatter Project <3 [DONE!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
That's such a good combo, what a good baby <3 <3
That's such a good combo, what a good baby <3 <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
such a good baby
such a good baby
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Aww, such beautiful colors! What a cutie ;w; <3 The kind donations completely warm my heart <33
Aww, such beautiful colors! What a cutie ;w; <3 The kind donations completely warm my heart <33
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Kairo This hits close to home because my own dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma and her health is deteriorating quickly. I think I might set aside a few eggs after seeing your memorial... So sorry for the loss of your baby Millie. :(

I would love to be pinged for updates too, good luck with your project!
@Kairo This hits close to home because my own dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma and her health is deteriorating quickly. I think I might set aside a few eggs after seeing your memorial... So sorry for the loss of your baby Millie. :(

I would love to be pinged for updates too, good luck with your project!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark
Aww man, I'm so so sorry to hear about your dog. :( That's just horrible. Wishing both you and your pup the best.

I'll add you to the pinglist right away. <3
@Spark
Aww man, I'm so so sorry to hear about your dog. :( That's just horrible. Wishing both you and your pup the best.

I'll add you to the pinglist right away. <3
9CxYF0H.png
What a cutie!
What a cutie!
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
@Kairo
She’s trying so hard,, your dog is blessing you in her happy doggy afterlife so you know she loves you,,

@Kairo
She’s trying so hard,, your dog is blessing you in her happy doggy afterlife so you know she loves you,,

sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
;A; it certainly feels that way, hopefully this will continue and I land on the perfect combo soon
@EgoLobster
;A; it certainly feels that way, hopefully this will continue and I land on the perfect combo soon
9CxYF0H.png
[font=calibri]@Physik @artemiswanderer @Ceilingfen @KrazKitCat @EgoLobster @SeaCrest @Midorikage @kyrin18 @Viscere @HolyShipper @Basilbub @FantasyMyth @HatsandBandages @Stormheart @CosmicJello @Kindryte @Aviv @puglina66 @Forreal @EmotionalTree @davespider @AlvildaBright @Zhar @Idyll @MaplesHaiku @MythNomer @alyblaith @Enaka @Skydust @dayliqht @palarian @Deathstalker @Chocoli @NocturnistheDark @septarianflare @Acapella @slp0001 @PeacefulForest @NijiMarii @Salvation @Venusian @Kiryuuin @Everburn @Scorporius @Taarnfalk @cindersinned @Raneva85 @Katzen @Renmei @foxshapedshadows @PhoenixFire36 @Akarui @Dragonfruiteen @Illuminatedd @ImpossibleJedi4 @BirdBagel @Aeraki @moona @kenjirou @Spark[/font] ----- [font=calibri]I'm one year older today! Unfortunately, it seemed to fall on a rather rough time of the year for me, what with exams and. Y'know. This. lmao Regardless, I treated myself to some gems today, so I'm here with a few more scatters~! <3 Before I start, I'd like to thank @TIR3D for donating treasure and gems to this. ;A; Seriously, every single donation counts, and I thank you for much for this. ----- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=89&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=3&auth=1d77e1e7d03ff717ea2f00e009a4714b9bddd5a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font=calibri][b]cyan/ice/azure[/b] she be looking like my random progen right now,,, but hey, she seems to be keeping at least one color in the range I need, ice isn't the worst [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=156&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=170&auth=fce0c33049e1b071b25eca34655e09d43f4f20ab&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font=calibri][b]caramel/fuschia/mulberry[/b] not close, but dang. is it pretty
@Physik @artemiswanderer @Ceilingfen @KrazKitCat @EgoLobster @SeaCrest @Midorikage @kyrin18 @Viscere @HolyShipper @Basilbub @FantasyMyth @HatsandBandages @Stormheart @CosmicJello @Kindryte @Aviv @puglina66 @Forreal @EmotionalTree @davespider @AlvildaBright @Zhar @Idyll @MaplesHaiku @MythNomer @alyblaith @Enaka @Skydust @dayliqht @palarian @Deathstalker @Chocoli @NocturnistheDark @septarianflare @Acapella @slp0001 @PeacefulForest @NijiMarii @Salvation @Venusian @Kiryuuin @Everburn @Scorporius @Taarnfalk @cindersinned @Raneva85 @Katzen @Renmei @foxshapedshadows @PhoenixFire36 @Akarui @Dragonfruiteen @Illuminatedd @ImpossibleJedi4 @BirdBagel @Aeraki @moona @kenjirou @Spark

I'm one year older today! Unfortunately, it seemed to fall on a rather rough time of the year for me, what with exams and. Y'know. This. lmao Regardless, I treated myself to some gems today, so I'm here with a few more scatters~! <3

Before I start, I'd like to thank @TIR3D for donating treasure and gems to this. ;A; Seriously, every single donation counts, and I thank you for much for this.

dragon?age=0&body=89&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=3&auth=1d77e1e7d03ff717ea2f00e009a4714b9bddd5a9&dummyext=prev.png
cyan/ice/azure
she be looking like my random progen right now,,, but hey, she seems to be keeping at least one color in the range I need, ice isn't the worst

dragon?age=0&body=156&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=170&auth=fce0c33049e1b071b25eca34655e09d43f4f20ab&dummyext=prev.png
caramel/fuschia/mulberry
not close, but dang. is it pretty
9CxYF0H.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=156&bodygene=57&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=170&auth=f504d99aff6d662ef5dfdce67bcd3662e3d2cf08&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Not bad at all. c:
dragon?age=0&body=156&bodygene=57&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=170&auth=f504d99aff6d662ef5dfdce67bcd3662e3d2cf08&dummyext=prev.png

Not bad at all. c:
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13