Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@gardenvour
Consider it done! No need to apologize at all; real life comes first no matter what. <3 I hope things get better for you soon!
@gardenvour
Consider it done! No need to apologize at all; real life comes first no matter what. <3 I hope things get better for you soon!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

I have finished :o Sending to FableSky!
@Kairo

I have finished :o Sending to FableSky!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@kairo ooh, this looks so cool! can I be added to the queue please?
@kairo ooh, this looks so cool! can I be added to the queue please?
o1jrXWY.png
@Birchcaim
Adding you right now! <3 Thank you for your interest in participating. :D
@Birchcaim
Adding you right now! <3 Thank you for your interest in participating. :D
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
May I added to the quene please? My clan lore is super interesting and I love this project.
@Kairo
May I added to the quene please? My clan lore is super interesting and I love this project.
nd6oyLd.png
@Sherina
of course! <3 Adding you to the queue now~
@Sherina
of course! <3 Adding you to the queue now~
9CxYF0H.png
@FableSky
whoops! This week kind of got away from me and I forgot to send out a reminder. Today was supposed to be your last day with Tafiya, but I'll give you an extra day or two to finish up your journal entry if needed. <3
@FableSky
whoops! This week kind of got away from me and I forgot to send out a reminder. Today was supposed to be your last day with Tafiya, but I'll give you an extra day or two to finish up your journal entry if needed. <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Entry journal is all done and just submitted now! Sorry about being a day late, I'm not the best at keeping track of time but it was great fun writing about Tafiyas travels. I'll pack his stuff and send him on to the next person now ^^
@Kairo
Entry journal is all done and just submitted now! Sorry about being a day late, I'm not the best at keeping track of time but it was great fun writing about Tafiyas travels. I'll pack his stuff and send him on to the next person now ^^
@Kairo
May I be added to the queue? Thank you!
@Kairo
May I be added to the queue? Thank you!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
@FableSky
So sorry for the late reply! School has been kicking my butt. :') Thank you so much for participating; your entry was lovely, and by that I mean so magnificently spooky. You do a wonderful job at setting a distinct tone in your writing. <3

@Ailaris
Adding you to the queue right away!
@FableSky
So sorry for the late reply! School has been kicking my butt. :') Thank you so much for participating; your entry was lovely, and by that I mean so magnificently spooky. You do a wonderful job at setting a distinct tone in your writing. <3

@Ailaris
Adding you to the queue right away!
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20