Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] A Story to be Told
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@itsrainningtacos so that i can come back later
@itsrainningtacos so that i can come back later
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@SicklyMasquerade I still can't wait to drown you in story dragon ideas come to life XD

Could I be on the pinglist? That means that I get notified when messages are put here/messages you make are put here, right?
@SicklyMasquerade I still can't wait to drown you in story dragon ideas come to life XD

Could I be on the pinglist? That means that I get notified when messages are put here/messages you make are put here, right?
C5V5o0z.png
@SicklyMasquerade Hello, very nice subspecies! :D Makes me want to finally sit down and write some lore haha. I'd like to register Melpomene and her Lost Story. [font=papyrus][size=5][center]Melpomene[/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67273843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672739/67273843_350.png[/img][/url] Type of Story/Storyteller: She's a Storyteller. *If on the edge of what's excepted, please add your explination why you want them added here* Lore blurb: Her stories come to life, but because she mainly writes tragedies, drama and horror, it doesn't end well. She's somewhat young and still learning about her magic, which adds to the "it doesn't end well". As for her Lost Story: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67413672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674137/67413672_350.png[/img][/url] Ice was an epic she started writing when she was younger, but as she grew older she lost interest in it. Ice has been with her ever since, reminding her of all the embarassing (for Mel) things she wrote. Ice doesn't see them as embarassing.[/size][/font]
@SicklyMasquerade Hello, very nice subspecies! :D Makes me want to finally sit down and write some lore haha.

I'd like to register Melpomene and her Lost Story.

Melpomene
67273843_350.png
Type of Story/Storyteller: She's a Storyteller.
*If on the edge of what's excepted, please add your explination why you want them added here*
Lore blurb: Her stories come to life, but because she mainly writes tragedies, drama and horror, it doesn't end well. She's somewhat young and still learning about her magic, which adds to the "it doesn't end well".

As for her Lost Story:
67413672_350.png

Ice was an epic she started writing when she was younger, but as she grew older she lost interest in it. Ice has been with her ever since, reminding her of all the embarassing (for Mel) things she wrote. Ice doesn't see them as embarassing.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@magiritsa

Oooh, interesting! I'll add them in now!

A very unique take on these guys! Thanks for stopping by ^^
@magiritsa

Oooh, interesting! I'll add them in now!

A very unique take on these guys! Thanks for stopping by ^^
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
Forgot to ask to be put on the pinglist for new variants/stories lol.
Forgot to ask to be put on the pinglist for new variants/stories lol.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
If the creator of this thread sees, is this subspecies still going? I still love the premise behind it, and I'd hate to see it burn out.
If the creator of this thread sees, is this subspecies still going? I still love the premise behind it, and I'd hate to see it burn out.
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711

Ah, sort of! I did kind of forget to update the dragon side of it ^^'
However it does live on as I'm doing a one off DnD session using it as a base

Maybe I'll come back to it later to rewrite the lore and such!
@late711

Ah, sort of! I did kind of forget to update the dragon side of it ^^'
However it does live on as I'm doing a one off DnD session using it as a base

Maybe I'll come back to it later to rewrite the lore and such!
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
Oh!! That's amazing, I hope you're having a good time playing!
Oh!! That's amazing, I hope you're having a good time playing!
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
Oh, I'm glad this isn't completely dead. I was thinking of having a few of these.
Oh, I'm glad this isn't completely dead. I was thinking of having a few of these.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons

Be my guest!! If you'd like I can ping you when I update things? I'll likely be reworking the lore and adding some more subgroups. I've had Knights and Apocalypse Stories on my mind for a while
@NyxianDragons

Be my guest!! If you'd like I can ping you when I update things? I'll likely be reworking the lore and adding some more subgroups. I've had Knights and Apocalypse Stories on my mind for a while
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10