Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Free Outfit Designer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@NuovoSangue AAAAAAAAAA omg thats a perfect outfit, thank you so much!
@NuovoSangue AAAAAAAAAA omg thats a perfect outfit, thank you so much!
0cfa11a2d108c80c10fb837f85c11d5704c44766.png 02031973bcef0ef2c7010aba6603c5c07bf5ebe1.png
@NuovoSangue Hello hello I really like the way you do outfits so I'm here to snag a slot if that's ok!! (I know she has clothes on right now but, I... I'm not satisfied with any of it, I just threw something on her because she looked nakey otherwise) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59950657] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599507/59950657_350.png[/img] [/url] Name of Dragon: Bernadette Lore: Not much? Except that she's very closely connected to spirits of the dead. Aesthetic: Spooky, dollhouse or theater esque Any Specific Apparel Piece? nope! Any extra notes? Just go wild ^^
@NuovoSangue Hello hello I really like the way you do outfits so I'm here to snag a slot if that's ok!! (I know she has clothes on right now but, I... I'm not satisfied with any of it, I just threw something on her because she looked nakey otherwise)

59950657_350.png

Name of Dragon: Bernadette

Lore: Not much? Except that she's very closely connected to spirits of the dead.

Aesthetic: Spooky, dollhouse or theater esque

Any Specific Apparel Piece? nope!

Any extra notes? Just go wild ^^
@NuovoSangue

Name of Dragon: Prism

Lore? Y/N. I don’t have lore for her but I do have a basic personality for her that I haven’t had the time to write down yet!
She’s very excitable but clumsy. She’s very much an extrovert and she loves meeting new dragons. She’s also a very strong hopeless romantics. She also runs a museum.

Aesthetic? If yes, what? Her aesthetic is either cottagecore, flowery yellow or vintage brown! I don’t really mind which one you go for, personally :)

Any Specific Apparel Piece? Nope! Go crazy!

Any extra notes? Nope!
@NuovoSangue

Name of Dragon: Prism

Lore? Y/N. I don’t have lore for her but I do have a basic personality for her that I haven’t had the time to write down yet!
She’s very excitable but clumsy. She’s very much an extrovert and she loves meeting new dragons. She’s also a very strong hopeless romantics. She also runs a museum.

Aesthetic? If yes, what? Her aesthetic is either cottagecore, flowery yellow or vintage brown! I don’t really mind which one you go for, personally :)

Any Specific Apparel Piece? Nope! Go crazy!

Any extra notes? Nope!
@NuovoSangue Name of Dragon: unnamed [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60705341] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607054/60705341_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore? Y/N (Link) A former bounty Hunter now tries to live a normal and calm life (it's not going well..) Aesthetic? If yes, what? Elegant yet slightly intimidating. Any Specific Apparel Piece? Any extra notes? N/A
@NuovoSangue

Name of Dragon: unnamed

60705341_350.png

Lore? Y/N (Link) A former bounty Hunter now tries to live a normal and calm life (it's not going well..)

Aesthetic? If yes, what? Elegant yet slightly intimidating.

Any Specific Apparel Piece?

Any extra notes? N/A
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
@ArcanicUsva

Ooooh, I always love a good matchy coatl! I tried to go with the theatre vibe and give her a "Gothic Dolly" kinda look, hope it helps!
Not Found
@ArcanicUsva

Ooooh, I always love a good matchy coatl! I tried to go with the theatre vibe and give her a "Gothic Dolly" kinda look, hope it helps!
Not Found
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
@SunnySunflower

I have a dragon with really similar lore to Prism! My lovely Neil...
But anyway, I'm soft for the whole romantic scholar theme, so here you go! 1 hopeless romantic!
Not Found

Ps. I dont know if the mane adds anything or not
@SunnySunflower

I have a dragon with really similar lore to Prism! My lovely Neil...
But anyway, I'm soft for the whole romantic scholar theme, so here you go! 1 hopeless romantic!
Not Found

Ps. I dont know if the mane adds anything or not
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
@NuovoSangue aahh it's perfection, thank you sm!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] This'll definitely be helpful!!
@NuovoSangue aahh it's perfection, thank you sm!! This'll definitely be helpful!!
@NuovoSangue [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57010361] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570104/57010361_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name of Dragon:[/b] Moss [b]Lore?[/b] Not written yet; I'm still playing with ideas for her and haven't settled on something specific yet. I think she lives deep in a forest on her own, probably scaring the heck out of any travelers because she doesn't want people messing with her plants. [b]Aesthetic? If yes, what?[/b] Forest-y? Not sure. [b]Any Specific Apparel Piece?[/b] Not that I can think of [b]Any extra notes?[/b] The only other thing I have to say is have a wonderful day!
@NuovoSangue

57010361_350.png

Name of Dragon: Moss

Lore? Not written yet; I'm still playing with ideas for her and haven't settled on something specific yet. I think she lives deep in a forest on her own, probably scaring the heck out of any travelers because she doesn't want people messing with her plants.

Aesthetic? If yes, what? Forest-y? Not sure.

Any Specific Apparel Piece? Not that I can think of

Any extra notes? The only other thing I have to say is have a wonderful day!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Temere

Ah, the elegance! I've always liked bounty hunter attire, and sprinkle in some elegance and *chef kiss* beautiful.
Not Found

Ps. Wasn't sure if the hat matched, if you don't like it I would look at the "Brown Felt Cavelier" as a more rouge-y option.
@Temere

Ah, the elegance! I've always liked bounty hunter attire, and sprinkle in some elegance and *chef kiss* beautiful.
Not Found

Ps. Wasn't sure if the hat matched, if you don't like it I would look at the "Brown Felt Cavelier" as a more rouge-y option.
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
@Razatharia

Here she is, the green girl herself! (What a cutie) Tried to do a forest-y druid vibe.
Not Found

Ps. I hope you have a wonderful day too!
@Razatharia

Here she is, the green girl herself! (What a cutie) Tried to do a forest-y druid vibe.
Not Found

Ps. I hope you have a wonderful day too!
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17