Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon price?
Ok so the header can be slightly construed as clickbait because im not selling him YET. But I plan on selling him in the future after some more time I need with him (battle training, breeding) But I was wondering how much some of you guys would buy him for. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60846623] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608467/60846623_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Gilmour. He has: Metallic Alloy Glimmer. added together these genes are 3,900 gems. so that would probably be his base auction price (I plan on auctioning him) but I am willing to drag that price down to 3,000. But since I have never done and auction before, so I'm not sure if that price is unreasonable. so please PLEASE if you have a history auctioning tell me what price you would start with :) some things that probably lower his price are: he is NOT a first gen, but he was originally a Guardian so I changed his breed to Nocturne. He will not be unbred either as right now he is a very important dragon to my breeding project. If you ask me, as expensive as his genes are, everything clashes a lot imo. But I plan on battle training him to around level 10+ Anyone can give feedback but I'd prefer if more experienced sellers tutored me :).
Ok so the header can be slightly construed as clickbait because im not selling him YET. But I plan on selling him in the future after some more time I need with him (battle training, breeding) But I was wondering how much some of you guys would buy him for.

60846623_350.png

His name is Gilmour.
He has:
Metallic
Alloy
Glimmer.
added together these genes are 3,900 gems. so that would probably be his base auction price (I plan on auctioning him) but I am willing to drag that price down to 3,000. But since I have never done and auction before, so I'm not sure if that price is unreasonable. so please PLEASE if you have a history auctioning tell me what price you would start with :)
some things that probably lower his price are: he is NOT a first gen, but he was originally a Guardian so I changed his breed to Nocturne.
He will not be unbred either as right now he is a very important dragon to my breeding project.
If you ask me, as expensive as his genes are, everything clashes a lot imo.
But I plan on battle training him to around level 10+
Anyone can give feedback but I'd prefer if more experienced sellers tutored me :).
Wishlist
@TheOfficialLemon hey there! unfortunately, most gened dragons don't go for the cost of their genes. you can find a lot of gened dragons on the AH for fodder price.

on the other hand, G1 dragons sometimes go for the cost of their genes, but it is dependent on whether or not they are pretty and cohesive with the current genes and how nice their colours are. buying and geneing with the intention to make a profit is not a good idea as you will often lose a lot more than what you put into them. of course, you have free will to sell at what price you want to-- but do not be surprised if it takes months or even years to sell him for 3,000g ;;

really, the only time a g2+ dragon will go for $$$$ is if it is 7 or below digits, a naomi descendant, a g2/g3 imperial, or a very pretty dragon-- xxxs, xxys, hatchery pairs that are decent, etc

bred dragons are also worth significantly less. personally, if he is going to be bred, i wouldn't pay more than whatever the current adult fodder price is for him :( but being unbred, i would value him around maybe 30g/kt max. because of these reasons, auctioning him off probably wouldn't be the best thing to do. a flatsale would be better.

as for level 10 dragons, they're only going for around 15g, some people buy pre leveled dragons to use as exalt fodder later. if you want to level him to increase his value, level him to 25! the current cheapest level 25 is 130g/kt on the AH, and that dragon is bred too.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2815153/1

to start out, above is a huge list of guides for new players. hopefully it helps you out with accumulating more currency!
@TheOfficialLemon hey there! unfortunately, most gened dragons don't go for the cost of their genes. you can find a lot of gened dragons on the AH for fodder price.

on the other hand, G1 dragons sometimes go for the cost of their genes, but it is dependent on whether or not they are pretty and cohesive with the current genes and how nice their colours are. buying and geneing with the intention to make a profit is not a good idea as you will often lose a lot more than what you put into them. of course, you have free will to sell at what price you want to-- but do not be surprised if it takes months or even years to sell him for 3,000g ;;

really, the only time a g2+ dragon will go for $$$$ is if it is 7 or below digits, a naomi descendant, a g2/g3 imperial, or a very pretty dragon-- xxxs, xxys, hatchery pairs that are decent, etc

bred dragons are also worth significantly less. personally, if he is going to be bred, i wouldn't pay more than whatever the current adult fodder price is for him :( but being unbred, i would value him around maybe 30g/kt max. because of these reasons, auctioning him off probably wouldn't be the best thing to do. a flatsale would be better.

as for level 10 dragons, they're only going for around 15g, some people buy pre leveled dragons to use as exalt fodder later. if you want to level him to increase his value, level him to 25! the current cheapest level 25 is 130g/kt on the AH, and that dragon is bred too.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2815153/1

to start out, above is a huge list of guides for new players. hopefully it helps you out with accumulating more currency!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku Ok, thank you for your time! :D I'll keep this in mind
@nearku Ok, thank you for your time! :D I'll keep this in mind
Wishlist