Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Tailor Faes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@Frionivalis
Thank you for the advice! I was planning on using the tea apparel, but I never found out a good way to use them. But, your outfit looks really good!
I think I'll be picking the Gossamer Flame outfit, but I might tweak it a bit!
( I actually had gotten his name from the random names, but I definitely thought of Alice in Wonderland when I decided to pick the name ^^ )
@Frionivalis
Thank you for the advice! I was planning on using the tea apparel, but I never found out a good way to use them. But, your outfit looks really good!
I think I'll be picking the Gossamer Flame outfit, but I might tweak it a bit!
( I actually had gotten his name from the random names, but I definitely thought of Alice in Wonderland when I decided to pick the name ^^ )
@A5HE505

You're welcome! And ah I see you got the name from randomizer haha. Well! Gossamer Flame is great too! So go for it >w< Have fun with the dressing :D
@A5HE505

You're welcome! And ah I see you got the name from randomizer haha. Well! Gossamer Flame is great too! So go for it >w< Have fun with the dressing :D
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@LunaLane

Thank you! You can add yourself to the hatchling pinglist, if you want the fully gened ones :D
(My pair will get some babies soon, if you are into white formal Tailor Fae ^-^)

Or you can search in AH, but most of them don't have lace as their tertiary gene...you can go ahead and gene them :D
@LunaLane

Thank you! You can add yourself to the hatchling pinglist, if you want the fully gened ones :D
(My pair will get some babies soon, if you are into white formal Tailor Fae ^-^)

Or you can search in AH, but most of them don't have lace as their tertiary gene...you can go ahead and gene them :D

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@LunaLane

I was planning to sell them at 6,000 t, but I usually put them in gems in AH. But you can always poke me if you want to pay in treasure >w< Just saying in advance haha.

I will also ping you when I got the babies then :D
@LunaLane

I was planning to sell them at 6,000 t, but I usually put them in gems in AH. But you can always poke me if you want to pay in treasure >w< Just saying in advance haha.

I will also ping you when I got the babies then :D

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@Frionivalis [i]I would like to register my Tailor Fae![/i] [b]Username:[/b] CrierNightglori [b]User ID:[/b] 469543 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Wisp [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 35567772 [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35567772] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355678/35567772_350.png[/img] [/url] She be a Fresh bean
@Frionivalis
I would like to register my Tailor Fae!

Username: CrierNightglori
User ID: 469543
Dragon Name: Wisp
Dragon ID: 35567772
Dragon Image:
35567772_350.png

She be a Fresh bean
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@CrierNightglori

Wisp has been registered :D And I see that you already grab the badge + bio haha. Enjoy your Tailor Fae >w<
@CrierNightglori

Wisp has been registered :D And I see that you already grab the badge + bio haha. Enjoy your Tailor Fae >w<

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@A5HE505 @Woohoorandom @MissPinkDragon @LunaLane Hello! My Formal Tailor Fae pair got their hatchlings today! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/416914/1490900/1]Feel free to come to my sales tab to see them :D[/url] (I got one Fresh Tailor Fae and two Formal Tailor Fae. All are males) They aren't auto registered here, so please reconfirm to me if you want to register them :D [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608370/60836986.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608370/60836987.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608370/60836988.png[/img][/center]
@A5HE505 @Woohoorandom @MissPinkDragon @LunaLane

Hello! My Formal Tailor Fae pair got their hatchlings today!
Feel free to come to my sales tab to see them :D
(I got one Fresh Tailor Fae and two Formal Tailor Fae. All are males)

They aren't auto registered here, so please reconfirm to me if you want to register them :D
60836986.png 60836987.png 60836988.png

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@Frionvalis
I snagged her off the AH as a Skydancer, so I breedchanged her to Fae haha
@Frionvalis
I snagged her off the AH as a Skydancer, so I breedchanged her to Fae haha
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@CrierNightglori

Ah I see! She's a cutie >w< an older dragon too haha. That's pretty cool >w<
@CrierNightglori

Ah I see! She's a cutie >w< an older dragon too haha. That's pretty cool >w<

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@Frionivalis
Hello! I was wondering if we needed anymore breeding pairs? I just bought another Fae off the auction house, that I just need to give Lace to and then I can register her, and I was thinking I'd pair her and Alice up as a breeding pair?
@Frionivalis
Hello! I was wondering if we needed anymore breeding pairs? I just bought another Fae off the auction house, that I just need to give Lace to and then I can register her, and I was thinking I'd pair her and Alice up as a breeding pair?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34